• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh slush lol. hai im fz, def not drunk and linked here by PG. ilu slush and other tx ppls, c ya never

but in all srsness i should visit you guys in TX again, maybe we can plan a trip again soon

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So why isn't this just a general SA Smash Thread rather than splitting off now?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because that'd include Melee.

Sorry, almost threw up in my mouth a little. :applejack:

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I assume even if none of us cling to Brawl, changing this thread to Smash 4 is out cause it would be tainted by a thousand pages worth of brawl posts and that a fresh start is more preferred.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
Because that'd include Melee.

Sorry, almost threw up in my mouth a little. :applejack:

I like Melee too :(

Anyway. What's everyone's opinion on Smash4 so far? Peach feels weird to me. Her turnips are super slow to pull now and I'm not sure I like her new uair. But whatever. She still floats and has decent aerials.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I like every Smash game. I'm weird though.

Smash 4 is awesome. Mac is faaaaaaaaaaaast and powerful. Robin is still cool as well. Suffice to say I'm really liking it. Being able to unlock the character in about 2 hours was nice as well. Custom moves are going to be a pain to unlock though.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
Of the new characters I've been digging Palutena. Rosaline feels weird so I dunno if I'll put any effort in to her. I like the new ZSS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom