• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus's Rivals...Who gets the SSBB spot?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
That was an FMV model which is pretty different, I believe.

Pit has magical wings so it doesn't matter how big his wings are and Meta Knight is a [whatever Kirby is] so he's light enough to not need very big wings.

Ridley just seems very impractical to me. He always stands hunched over which means his tail would need to extended some to keep balance which, as I said in my last post, would look awkward depending how large they made him and his wings, if he wasn't tiny, would go through the backgrounds of some stages if he used them. Ugh...I just can't picture it.

Megaa

Smash Cadet
Is this argument really over the dimensions of a character? Considering the fact that they change when characters attack and jump, I wouldn't concern yourselves with this too much. Besides, didn't the opening movie already confirm that Nintendo already has a working Ridley model in their posession? Just make him lighter in Melee if his girth bothers you so.
I felt the need to debate the fact, for the only sensible reason against Ridley IS his girth, in my opinion.

And a(n) FMV model is very very different than a model they could use for Brawl.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
"I felt the need to debate the fact, for the only sensible reason against Ridley IS his girth, in my opinion.

And a(n) FMV model is very very different than a model they could use for Brawl."
so are you agreeing that ridley should be the best candidate?

Dustin never stops

Smash Rookie
Does anyone remember that rumor of Sakurai being on that japanese talk radio show and saying wind waker link was replacing young link, and baby bowser plus Ridley were being added?

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
That rumor was proved false practically instantly.

However, I entirely expect some of it to come true. I believe young link should inherit the cartoony stlye of ww link, and I believe that Bowser Jr. and Ridley are already in smash bros and just haven't been revealed yet. But there's no way in hell that G&W or Ice Climbers will be cut.

But, yeah, it's not even a rumor anymore, now that it's been proved false. Now it's just a hoax.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I felt the need to debate the fact, for the only sensible reason against Ridley IS his girth, in my opinion.

And a(n) FMV model is very very different than a model they could use for Brawl.
Didn't realize that there was an actual difference. I mean, both characters move and attack. The only thing is that one isn't controllable via human player. Even that...build a skeleton, catologue animations, and attach the Ridley skin to the skeleton, easy as...making any other character. If Ridley is not in Brawl, it will only be because Sakurai wasn't happy with the way the character's appearance turned out. Even that is a slim chance.

Megaa

Smash Cadet
Didn't realize that there was an actual difference. I mean, both characters move and attack. The only thing is that one isn't controllable via human player. Even that...build a skeleton, catologue animations, and attach the Ridley skin to the skeleton, easy as...making any other character. If Ridley is not in Brawl, it will only be because Sakurai wasn't happy with the way the character's appearance turned out. Even that is a slim chance.
Er, what? I don't mean to be debating semantics here, but the Ridley that appears for a literal 2 seconds in the opening FMV cannot be copied and pasted into Brawl.

I think you misunderstood "FMV model". And also, you make making a character sound like it's no work, but you're very much mistaken.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
An FMV model is a movie it's not something that be cut and pasted into a 3D environment and react to what happens to it (and it can't be looked at by any other angle). Ridley is a great choice, he'd have his head hunched and his tail upright with a curl behind his back, he'd fit in fine.

ShadeNexus, could you please speak properly and post relevant things, sorry it just really bugs me.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
An FMV model is a movie it's not something that be cut and pasted into a 3D environment and react to what happens to it (and it can't be looked at by any other angle). Ridley is a great choice, he'd have his head hunched and his tail upright with a curl behind his back, he'd fit in fine.

ShadeNexus, could you please speak properly and post relevant things, sorry it just really bugs me.
I thought it was...meh. Still they could make a 3D model that resembles the dimensions of the figure shown in the trailer and work off that, couldn't they? It's not the model design, I've designed characters and it only took me 2 days, for full color models with thousands of polygons. It's the animation that is time consuming. But again, I am new to this process, the people at HAL obviously are not and they could do it much faster I would assume.

Er, what? I don't mean to be debating semantics here, but the Ridley that appears for a literal 2 seconds in the opening FMV cannot be copied and pasted into Brawl.

I think you misunderstood "FMV model". And also, you make making a character sound like it's no work, but you're very much mistaken.
It's not that much work, actually, for a group of 3 highly trained professionals to assemble a character. I would guess 3-4 months. Just summing up how I figured the proccess would procede.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Sorry bro, I have a knack for speakin in ebonics. It's my native tongue, I can't help it. Plus, I'm a orginal gangsta full of energy ya know what I'm sayin.

Anyway, I don't know bout y'all, but when it comes to DS & Ridley's popularity, I think they're about equal, so why not add them both? Brawl character roster space is limited my huge black foot! That's just bull.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I don't know bout y'all, but when it comes to DS & Ridley's popularity, I think they're about equal, so why not add them both? Brawl character roster space is limited my huge black foot! That's just bull.
Best. Idea. Ever.

However, I'd have to say Ridley still gets the top spot, no matter how difficult he may or may not be to create.
But close behind is Dark Samus. I don't know about anyone else, but I really, really want to be able to inflict some Phazon-flavored pain on Samus in Brawl.

And the Hunters don't even get consideration, simply because they're all still refered to as "the hunters". It's my general guidline that if a character isn't refered to by name, then they probably aren't important enough to be considered an 'all star'.

Megaa

Smash Cadet
It's not that much work, actually, for a group of 3 highly trained professionals to assemble a character. I would guess 3-4 months. Just summing up how I figured the proccess would procede.
Oh, okay. From what you said ebfore, you made it sound like a couple of days' work at the most. Misunderstanding.

I too woud love both, but Ridley > DS.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Oh, okay. From what you said ebfore, you made it sound like a couple of days' work at the most. Misunderstanding.
Are you kidding me? No, not in a few days. I would prefer to believe I weren't that unknowledgebly helpless.

It would be a good idea to include both, but I got to find out which was added first for sure. I have a previous obligation that must be honored.

I too woud love both, but Ridley > DS.
Meh, can't change opinion.

Shadenexus, it's fine by me if you speak in ebonics, I just wanted to make sure a while back that the way you typed was in fact the way you talked and not some facade.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Sorry about that shade, if it's normal to you that's fine, it was about 1.30 in the morning when I posted that so I wasn't exactly thinking clearly (mmm CSI: Miami then CSI: NY then Zelda till 2.30 that was fun...). Just post things relevant not "I like your sig" :p

Ridley FTW, now that I think about it I'd love DS to be in but Ridley first as he's aher bigger rival and he's the head of part of the space pirates, even after DS is gone the space pirates will still be around, that's why I liked MP more than MP2 I think, the space pirates were better as badguys than just "things of darkness called ing".

The whole light vs dark thing was just lame, I actually liked the dark world (I prefer evil stuff) it was just that it hurt you to wlak through it which wasn't a "cool" game mechanic it was just annoying, especially the noise you'd hear every time you walked out of protection, it was just a cheap way of limiting your exploration till you got the lame arsed light suit pile o' crap.

Ridley just seems a better rival and more what samus should be fighting in a well, fighting game. But if they add both.... man that opens up some awesome possibilites like having one really good player fighting off against 2 others playing as Ridley and DS, mmm ridley and DS as a team now that'd rock; kinda like if they add wolf to brawl then you could have some double team fox + falco vs wolf.

Wait I just had an awesome idea! In the adventure mode (if it's more involving) or in the event matches they could have the ultimate samus battle of Samus vs Ridley + DS. Wouldn't that be awesome?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sorry about that shade, if it's normal to you that's fine, it was about 1.30 in the morning when I posted that so I wasn't exactly thinking clearly (mmm CSI: Miami then CSI: NY then Zelda till 2.30 that was fun...). Just post things relevant not "I like your sig" :p

It's chill, no apologies necessary bro. It's just da way I was brought up ya know what I'm sayin. Plus, I tend to post irrelavant things at late hours, I'll admit it.

Wait I just had an awesome idea! In the adventure mode (if it's more involving) or in the event matches they could have the ultimate samus battle of Samus vs Ridley + DS. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Yeaaaah son! That idea is on point son! Samus would struggle against that handicap!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
My bad, I didn't do that on purpose you know.
Just copy the encription at the beginning that looks like this "[ QUOTE=shadenexus18;1991264 ]", add a few /QUOTE's and you're good to go.

it was just a cheap way of limiting your exploration till you got the lame arsed light suit pile o' crap.

Ridley just seems a better rival and more what samus should be fighting in a well, fighting game. But if they add both.... man that opens up some awesome possibilites like having one really good player fighting off against 2 others playing as Ridley and DS, mmm ridley and DS as a team now that'd rock; kinda like if they add wolf to brawl then you could have some double team fox + falco vs wolf.

Well I agree with the stupid noise, Nintendo was forced to put some kind of limiter on your adventuring capabilities. Whether it is an out of date translator, a hatch that only the Power Bomb can open, lack of Grapple Beam, or other things, Metroid has always done this to us. What are you talking about!?! I love love LOVE LOVE everything about the Light Suit! Nintendo did a great job designing it, I was dissappointed that you couldn't have white Samus vs. white Link.

That is an awesome idea...final battle of Samus Aran's Adventure...Ridley and Dark Samus team up to take you out! So crazy, plus it garuntees that they both have to be playable. Which one would you unlock when you won?

gravsamus4747

Smash Rookie
i dont even know t-major i just said that because of his quote from a little whiel ago when he said that anyone who has ever seen ridley could come up with some a moves, or something like that, which i took quite a large amount of offensive too, being an avid gamer especially on the metroid series, and people can treat me unfairly because im a jerk anyone who's read any of my posts can see that, i like to express what i feel, but if this is some sort of weird hazing thing i think that's pretty low

in closing Dark Samus for brawl

Rhyme

Smash Lord
i dont even know t-major i just said that because of his quote from a little whiel ago when he said that anyone who has ever seen ridley could come up with some a moves, or something like that, which i took quite a large amount of offensive too, being an avid gamer especially on the metroid series, and people can treat me unfairly because im a jerk anyone who's read any of my posts can see that, i like to express what i feel, but if this is some sort of weird hazing thing i think that's pretty low

in closing Dark Samus for brawl
Why would you take offense to him saying that it would be easy to come up with a moveset? Unless you couldn't...

It's not hazing, it's gangbanging.:laugh: But seriously, if you talk like a jerk, which you say you sometimes do, then people will treat you with the same level of respect. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are new here, at least not in my eyes.

Yeah Dark Samus w00t!

T-major

Smash Champion
Why would you take offense to him saying that it would be easy to come up with a moveset? Unless you couldn't...

It's not hazing, it's gangbanging.:laugh: But seriously, if you talk like a jerk, which you say you sometimes do, then people will treat you with the same level of respect. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are new here, at least not in my eyes.

Yeah Dark Samus w00t!
I agree with everything Rhyme said (except "DS for Brawl" :p).

and I'm still serious about "anybody who's even seen a picture of Ridley could think of a move set" comment. because it's true... I just started getting into the Metroid series, and have little to no knowledge of what Ridley can do (besides word of mouth). but I can tell just by looking at him that he would be an awsome character in Brawl. I could think of nine different movesets right now if I wanted to (which, by the way, I dont), that would fit Ridley based entirly off of what he looks like he could do. (but only A attacks. his B moves should be based on the games)

as for him being "to big". we already saw him in the Melee opening, which proves that they would be able (and willing) to shink him. Ridleys size in MP3, looks twice as big as he was in MP1. which proves that his size is flexible, and not limited to a giant menacing monster (which he would still be even if he was shunk). it's pretty much common logic that Ridley would be possible in Brawl.

[summury of above post] Ridley FTW!!

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
The guy's bipedal with wings and a tail.

Just act like a DND red dragon is attacking you and you can call it good.

Hell, get Link, Zelda, and Shiek to fight Meta Ridley and you've got yourself a fighter, a rogue, and a wizard fighting a dragon.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Ridley changes size because every time he dies the space pirates bring him back to life with some of his DNA and the same brain. He's an excellent leader, highly intellignt and a great fighterso he's worth bringing back. They can bring him back any time.

Space pirates = Samus' enemies
Ridley = Space pirate leader
so
Ridley = Samus' Rival
therefore
Ridley = Brawl roster ftw.

Croco

Smash Lord
After playing so much Metroid since I was 5 years old..
I would say a Space Pirate or Dark Samus.
Ridley is too big.. and I don't care if he looked "Smaller" in the Melee intro.

Ridley appears 3-4 times the size of Samus in nearly ALL Metroid games except Metroid for the NES.
Even in Zero Mission Ridley was 3-4 times Samus.. and Zero Mission is actually a remake of Metroid for the NES.

I am even sort of a Metroid fan.. and I just find the idea of seeing Ridley as a playable character Brawl stupid and awkward.

Now as a Boss? I am for that all the way.

Ohhh and no one better even use the "Bowser was big in SM64" comeback.
KEEP IN MIND THAT IS A DIFFERENT GAME and DIFFERENT WORLD.

rock_in_reo

Smash Apprentice
tasmania, australia... i think... i hope... i beli
Ridley definately - i mean c'mon he's a frickin' dragon thing. he rocks completley and im all for unique characters, and im pretty sure so are the creators of the game. Hes the most requested Metroid charcter and i would much appreciate if the game developers listened to the fans for once.

and Ridley would suck as a boss in Brawl - either be in the game as a playable character or not at all.

Croco

Smash Lord
Ridley definately - i mean c'mon he's a frickin' dragon thing. he rocks completley and im all for unique characters, and im pretty sure so are the creators of the game. Hes the most requested Metroid charcter and i would much appreciate if the game developers listened to the fans for once.

and Ridley would suck as a boss in Brawl - either be in the game as a playable character or not at all.
So basically you want a skinny fireball spitting ****** alien Pterosaur as a character in brawl? :dizzy:
Wouldn't that make Ridley loose his "I am a scary giant space pirate with wings!" if he brought down in size? :urg:

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
So basically you want a skinny fireball spitting ****** alien Pterosaur as a character in brawl? :dizzy:
Wouldn't that make Ridley loose his "I am a scary giant space pirate with wings!" if he brought down in size? :urg:
Ridley isn't scary because of his size, Ridley is scary because he's a space pteradactyl, not just because he's big. And just because he would be scaled down in Brawl from his regular gargantuan to mearlt very large doesn't mean he would become a ******. Neither Bowser nor DK are anywhere near their full size in Melee, yet they doesn't look any less intimidating for it.

And commenting on an earlier post: given the benefit of the doubt, a space pirate might have a cool moveset, but the fact that it is a generic enemy with no individual personality (or even a name) makes it fail as a character for Brawl.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ridley already has been scaled down in a Smash game. In the Melee introduction he is as large as Samus. And he is intimidating. He does a crazy raptor lunge.

Ridley is definately more intimidating then a black purple version of Samus.

Sensai

Smash Master
Man, this thread still goes on. It's like a bad sitcom or something.

None of the Metroid baddies are out of the question, although some are definitely harder to visualize in Smash.

Ridley and Kraid are the 2 hardest to see, as they're both supposed to be big in the series. Now, it's not impossible that they could be scaled down (insert one of the 400 times that's been said here), but the arguement is that it might hurt their stature as a big scary bad guy. I understand that, definitely. I can see where these people are coming from.

Dark Samus is (seriously, face it) probably the most likely to get in as it (she? it?) is almost identical in every way to the original Samus. Not only would it be terribly easy to program her (change colors FTW!), her moveset is almost a given. No, I'm not saying that her moveset WOULD be the same, but in all probability, it would be. Maybe darker colors (why darker, Sensai?) and slight tweaks in speed/power, but essentially the same.

The same goes for the Hunters, but they're not as likely to get in as DS due to not being overly popular and also to their different body types. If the developers go with DS, then it will probably be because it's easy. The Hunters are a little harder to do (not much, probably), followed by Kraid or Ridley.

And, here we are at the end of the list with the most unlikely to get in: an actual Metroid. This is hands down my vote for Brawl. I won't go into why it's hard (seriously, have you played these games?), but you get the idea of how cool it would be.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
The problem with "An actual Metroid" is the "AN" part. If you just said the Super Metroid it's specific and voila, there go some of your problems.

However, it'd be one of the worst characters ever. It'd be like Jigglypuff with an absorption down B.

DS and Ridley are still fair choices. Kraid is just absurd. The whole point of him is that he doesn't move. He'd be an abysmal choice for Smash, even if they just used the mini-Kraid outside of Kraid's Pit that popped up in Super Metroid.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Man, this thread still goes on. It's like a bad sitcom or something.

None of the Metroid baddies are out of the question, although some are definitely harder to visualize in Smash.

Ridley and Kraid are the 2 hardest to see, as they're both supposed to be big in the series. Now, it's not impossible that they could be scaled down (insert one of the 400 times that's been said here), but the arguement is that it might hurt their stature as a big scary bad guy. I understand that, definitely. I can see where these people are coming from.

Dark Samus is (seriously, face it) probably the most likely to get in as it (she? it?) is almost identical in every way to the original Samus. Not only would it be terribly easy to program her (change colors FTW!), her moveset is almost a given. No, I'm not saying that her moveset WOULD be the same, but in all probability, it would be. Maybe darker colors (why darker, Sensai?) and slight tweaks in speed/power, but essentially the same.

The same goes for the Hunters, but they're not as likely to get in as DS due to not being overly popular and also to their different body types. If the developers go with DS, then it will probably be because it's easy. The Hunters are a little harder to do (not much, probably), followed by Kraid or Ridley.

And, here we are at the end of the list with the most unlikely to get in: an actual Metroid. This is hands down my vote for Brawl. I won't go into why it's hard (seriously, have you played these games?), but you get the idea of how cool it would be.
I hardly see how the hunters are more likely than ridley. You seem to be basing that DS is the most likely on nothing, the fact that she/it looks similar? That's got nothing to do with it, they still have to create a fully new model and set of animations. Ridley would be awesome in, he just has to look evil and have menacing idle animations (like flicking his head back and forth as his tongue snakes up and down). He'd still be menacing, still be imposing. I'm a MAJOR ridley fan and I can see him melee sized so I fail to see how you think He'd lose his aura by being somewhat smaller, bowser is frickin awesome looking in melee and he's small, he looks far more menacing than he does in any of the games where he's big. The animations go a long way in making a character menacing, far more than his size. Ridley wasn't that big in Zero mission was he? Pah, obviously you just don't like ridley :( . Get it into your heads he's perfectly suited!

Kraid won't be in because - as mentioned above - he doesn't move, he's far less popular and occurs less and also, well size is all he's got really isn't it? He's a fat blubbering space monster, short, fat things look stupid. When he was small on the Nes he just looked stupid (Ridley however looked awesome). Ridley is the head of the space pirates, samus' arch rivals, who better to lead the fight against her in brawl?

People who say make him a boss are just stupid, why not make him a boss AND character? Making a proper fighter in a game like ssb a boss but not playable is just stupid (don't say Giga Bowser, we already had bowser)

Sensai

Smash Master
Inferno, you misunderstand me: I would LOVE to see Ridley in Brawl. He's in my top 5 character choices, actually.

The Hunters are more probable then Ridley because they're more realisticly sized. Yes, I know Ridley can be sized down, but will the developers do it? That's the question.

The reason that DS is more likely then Ridley is because Dark Samus is easier to do. Plain and simple.

Croco

Smash Lord
Example

Inferno, you misunderstand me: I would LOVE to see Ridley in Brawl. He's in my top 5 character choices, actually.

The Hunters are more probable then Ridley because they're more realisticly sized. Yes, I know Ridley can be sized down, but will the developers do it? That's the question.

The reason that DS is more likely then Ridley is because Dark Samus is easier to do. Plain and simple.
I see it as the developers point of view..
Not that it's easier to use Dark Samus or a character from Hunters..
I just see the "look" and feel of Ridley is not suitable for a character in smash.
I would LOVE to see Ridley in Smash Brother Brawl.. but as a boss in Adventure mode.

I put together a quick example to show how Ridley looks in Zero Mission compared to the way how some want him in Brawl..

Now..
Whatever happens.. HAPPENS.
If Ridley is put in Brawl.. I don't care.
Though I would feel disapointed that other nintendo characters who deserved the spot didn't make it in but he did.
Michael Jones, Little Mac, Alice, and Nester.. These characters deserve a spot in Smash.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman

The Hunters sizes don't make them more likely than Ridley because, honestly, size doesn't matter that much, not in smash. And will the developers scale Ridley? Yes, yes they will.

Here's my reasoning: Part of fighting Bowser in any mario game was his size, but that has never hampered him on any of the numerous times he's been scaled down so he could fight, drive, play tennis, or golf on equal terms with Mario. Because the truth is that his largeness has never been anything more specific than "big". The very fact that he was somtimes 4 times, sometimes 16 times Mario's size is what allowed him to be scaled down to around 3/2 Mario's size for Melee. Kraid is different. Kraid's size has always been "one large room on the map". So no matter where he has appeared, his size has remained consistent reletive both to Samus and the game world itself. Ridley, however, has never had these restrictions. His size, much like Bowser's, is just a "big", and that changes from game to game. Which means that Ridley can make an appearance in Brawl where he is basicaly the same size as Bowser or DK, and still retain all of his Badassery and intimidating qualities. Kraid couldn't do it without losing that special something that only being the size of a large room can give you, but Ridley has no such something to lose. So Yes, the developers will without a doubt scale Ridley to fit in Brawl. He WILL (99% sure) be in Brawl, rest easy on that.

And the Hunters... the hunters are like the Pokemon of the metroid universe. Yes, they're cool, and could work, but only those who can separate themselves from the pack deserve to be in Brawl. And untill I start to here at least ONE of the hunters refered to by name, I'ma go ahead and say that none of them have that needed quality.

Croco

Smash Lord
The Hunters sizes don't make them more likely than Ridley because, honestly, size doesn't matter that much, not in smash. And will the developers scale Ridley? Yes, yes they will.

Here's my reasoning: Part of fighting Bowser in any mario game was his size, but that has never hampered him on any of the numerous times he's been scaled down so he could fight, drive, play tennis, or golf on equal terms with Mario. Because the truth is that his largeness has never been anything more specific than "big". The very fact that he was somtimes 4 times, sometimes 16 times Mario's size is what allowed him to be scaled down to around 3/2 Mario's size for Melee. Kraid is different. Kraid's size has always been "one large room on the map". So no matter where he has appeared, his size has remained consistent reletive both to Samus and the game world itself. Ridley, however, has never had these restrictions. His size, much like Bowser's, is just a "big", and that changes from game to game. Which means that Ridley can make an appearance in Brawl where he is basicaly the same size as Bowser or DK, and still retain all of his Badassery and intimidating qualities. Kraid couldn't do it without losing that special something that only being the size of a large room can give you, but Ridley has no such something to lose. So Yes, the developers will without a doubt scale Ridley to fit in Brawl. He WILL (99% sure) be in Brawl, rest easy on that.
Samus's world is completely different then Mario's world.
Samus's world has a more realistic look.
Mario's world is cartoony and whacky.

Just because Bowser has changed size multiple times in the Mario games that doesn't mean Ridley should change size for ONE game.

Ridley has been large since Super Metroid..
Unless there is some shrink ray in the Metroid games which explains his RIDICULOUS size change from the Metroid games to Brawl.. I still find the idea of him as a playable character awkward looking.

Oh and.. shrinking Ridley down 3x his normal size does clarify him as a ******.. lol :laugh:

Sensai

Smash Master
OysterMeister said:
That's the question, actually. Will the developers feel like scaling down Ridley, or would they opt for the much easier Dark Samus?

I'm all for Ridley in Brawl, especially over Dark Samus, but we gotta look at the facts. Depending on how many characters there are on the roster depends on if Ridley gets in, ESPECIALLY if DS gets in, as she's more likely.

And as to the whole 'not looking Smash like' jazz, I agree. He would bring a much MUCH more realistic look into the game...sorta like Zero Suit Samus. Or the TP Link. Man, it's almost like Nintendo's trying to show that they're NOT a kiddy company after all.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
There's already two Samuses, and there's no way a third one is going to slip in.

As for Ridley? I can't really see that happening.

I doubt there will be any more metroid characters.

Top Bottom