• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus's At SNES

Sago

Smash Lord
alright good dittos are dumb as hell, but either way lets sit down and chat alittle bit. I hardly consider myself a samus main, but i play her at every tourny i go to

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Some news on whether or not I can attend:

My cousin talked to his mom about it, and she may or may not be able to take us there come the 21st. I'm not sure. The probability isn't reliable, but it's better than nothing.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Time/place? I doubt we'll bump into one another... its gonna be alot of people there.... AND nobody knows how anybody looks. Unless Sago's a kitten w/ a doctor thing on his head, and Rhymes dress as dark samus and speak bold purple irl....

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Time/place? I doubt we'll bump into one another... its gonna be alot of people there.... AND nobody knows how anybody looks. Unless Sago's a kitten w/ a doctor thing on his head, and Rhymes dress as dark samus and speak bold purple irl....
I've seen what Sago and Serris look like. Also, to complement this thread...

:psycho:

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
It is already too late to register for it, isnt it? If not, I'd love to go to something like that, but I dont know anybody in Florida, and the only way I'd be able to make it is if I make arrangements with someone here. Oh, and usually my debit doesnt work too much out of state, and I havent any cash on me...

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
[Farnsworth]
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!
[/Farnsworth]

The likelihood of my cousin and I attending S.N.E.S. is increasing. Unfortunately, it may only be for the Brawl events on Saturday.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
For anyone who cares, I will no longer be going to this. My life just got too complicated for me to waste an entire weekend at a game tournament. : ( Have fun.

[Farnsworth]
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!
[/Farnsworth]

The likelihood of my cousin and I attending S.N.E.S. is increasing. Unfortunately, it may only be for the Brawl events on Saturday.
Lol Farnsworth.

If I could pay venue for just one day then I would pay and go down for only Saturday.

I do speak in comic sans, bold, purple IRL. ; )

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Well, Sago, if it makes you feel any better, there's a 48% chance you might get to see my hideous countenance at the tournament this Saturday.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Well best of luck to all the samus' coming. Rhyme i hope you can still make it, if not we cant always talk online about samus. Maybe someone can get me to not give up on the diddy/falco matchup. Ill be coming with my partner (who plays samus), so we can do team samus friendlies... thatd be fun.

Ill be a black guy with a Carter Nets jersey on.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
That'd be me Rhyme. I <3 your samus :p.
Have we met? I feel like we have not. :p Unless maybe you go by a different name at tournaments.

Rhyme i hope you can still make it, if not we cant always talk online about samus. Maybe someone can get me to not give up on the diddy/falco matchup.
I just don't think that leaving mid-Thursday afternoon and getting back at the ***-crack of dawn Sunday is worth driving nine hours for, especially after last week. D: It is a shame because I know how fun this would have been.

Don't give up on the Diddy match-up. Falco maaaybe, but I continue to improve against Falco so I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Sorry, guys. Grandma wants us to visit her down in Florida, so all unnecessary spending's been cut off. I can't attend. ;____ ;

Sago

Smash Lord
it was awsome getting to meet you all. I barley got to talk to you carter but samus dittos with culex and rhyme were mad fun. Rhyme you are a cool guy i expect and hope to see you again soon <3

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I paid forty-five plus gas to be in MA for a single day. D: Still, I had fun, and I managed to fulfill my other obligations on the Friday and Sunday that I didn't waste at this venue.

I live near Middletown, NY. If you're nearby then we might meet up again.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
yo good to hear east coast samuses could meet up

Rhyme I heard you got a sick samus from ADHD :]

Rhyme

Smash Lord
yo good to hear east coast samuses could meet up

Rhyme I heard you got a sick samus from ADHD :]
Oh yeah we did.

Lol, did he say that? He's silly. Aside from a few friendlies, he (in my opinion) ***** me in a MM a couple of months ago. He thinks that matchup is hopeless for Samus.

east coast....im midwest dogg. rhyme showed me that i need to use upsmash more and i think i showed him he needs more goofy bomb setups <3
Oh ****, so we shall not be meeting. : (

I need more goofy Sago setups in my game. <3

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Yea tourney was dope. I think i friendlied everyone but you two. lol

Shoulda definately done doubles too.

Top Bottom