• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus vs. sheik

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Keep your eye out for needles. Sheik can do some very nasty things after a SHFF needle cancel. Needles in general will hurt a lot of your abilities vs sheik. HOWEVER don't write off missiles entirely, a well placed missile can really screw sheik up. This matchup is one you'll just have to get used to and learn. Go watch some Rohins, phanna, watty, and hugs videos of them playing sheik. The most recent Samus vs Sheik videos I know of are Rohins and phanna vs Hiroshi.

on another note... Drephen </3 Watty?!

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
hey drephen, i here COK needs a new samus. i happen to be one of the best samus's in midwest, you could do a lot worse

Watty

Smash Lord
**** this is getting kinda painful on the heart ya know...... and besides i make a post that i think has good info in it, although it has terrible grammar but ya wtf some1 say good job watty

Watty

Smash Lord
Midnight Gaming Championship

1. Wattyman
2. BigR
4. Some dude #1
4. Drephen (knocked out by watty)

get froed

Watty

Smash Lord
pfft ive always been able to beat him i know his style to well i just have always given him The matches because he does better as a whole in tourney's

but im tired of drephens bull **** he is a **** in person so I'm not giving him **** anymore

KOC for life ****in ginger ***** watty & bigr on top, looks like theres a new crew in central ohio cok suckers

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: im taking my hand sign back sorry but i need this

Drephen

Smash Master
Fine watty its on

KOC(lol that doesnt even make sense) vs COK

we gonna settle this with a good ol shaved head match like you said

fox vs samus

3 outta 5

loser gets his head shaved

lets start up the hype now

lets see if the fox slayer(lol what a joke) can beat me

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I can't tell if drephen and watty are being serious or just messing with us. Then again I can never tell when they're being serious or not...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Thats one hell of a way for having an important match.
Loser shaves head.

I don't care if I was ten times better than the other person, I would not do that match, **** happens.

Watty

Smash Lord
if uve ever seen me i love my hair but its not like i would lose this ROFL

Big_R

Smash Champion
plus u gotta take down big deezy and if i remember correctly the shaved hair match does have one lil surprise planned. koc4life and if u didnt know its kickin ohio's cok yayuhzzzz

NFR

Smash Rookie
sheik's needles are better than samus's missiles because there are more needles. the first few needles destroy the missile and the rest of the needles hit you. so there is no camping sheik. going into the air can be deadly because of sheik's aerials. the only thing i know that is effective against sheiks is the extended grapple beam. grab+dthrow+fsmash works really well.

so its only ganna be CC's and ftilts thats much of a chance vs shieks it seems like... hmmm....

Watty

Smash Lord
DONT CC as much as people are saying lol u will get hurt real bad by a good sheik player

rayecho

Smash Ace
so its only ganna be CC's and ftilts thats much of a chance vs shieks it seems like... hmmm....
ftitlts are good, but ccing all the time isn't. at a low percent, ccing will keep up on the ground and away from combos for the most part. If you cc at high percents, you die.

Watty

Smash Lord
ya i did i went 1-1 i got 4th seed but they only let top 3 advance so i didnt get out

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Mars, I thought I was too harsh but you make me think I've overly nice lol...

Chill, hes just talking to watty. no harm..this thread is about over anyway.

NFR

Smash Rookie
sheik's needles are better than samus's missiles because there are more needles. the first few needles destroy the missile and the rest of the needles hit you. so there is no camping sheik. going into the air can be deadly because of sheik's aerials. the only thing i know that is effective against sheiks is the extended grapple beam. grab+dthrow+fsmash works really well.
kk so basically theres EXT grapple with the grab dthrow, fsmash, CC, and ftilts.. sounds pretty limited to me.

how about situation for edgegaurding?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
dthrow fsmash only works if they DI wrong, if they DI away all you can get is an ftilt at low % and after around 50 a dash attack (which doesn't combo that well against sheik for some reason)

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
what i like to do against shiek is space and make sure a bomb is between us to avoid dash attack/grab, i also like to up out of my shield.... is this good or is it too dangerous?

NFR

Smash Rookie
what i like to do against shiek is space and make sure a bomb is between us to avoid dash attack/grab, i also like to up out of my shield.... is this good or is it too dangerous?
imo, you should just Wavedash out of the shield + grab.

soap

Smash Hero
is that 20 dollar MM still on Watty boy, lets make it a signed match as well, i dont think there is a 20 dollar wattyman dollar in existence

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
usually missles and charged shots and bombs get shot down by needles... that is very anoying.
so instead i try to get close, but keep my distance, and use ftilts, fsmash, dsmash adn when they try to turtle i usualylay a bomb so they cant grab me then ...

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I've always thought that needles go slightly under the missiles - just barely missing them. How did I miss that?

Edit: Counter smash? Charge cancel? What is that? How do you do them?

Top Bottom