• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus players and awesome sigs.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
phootbags sig is still the best. The only negative is that it compares samus with sheik...
Their relative power in Melee notwithstanding, I have no doubt that anyone, upon viewing each of them with a balanced perspective would determine that Samus is at least 500% more Ninja than Sheik.

She can jump indefinitely. She can roll into a ball to infiltrate pirate bases without detection. She can swing around with a grappling beam.

Sheik can "vanish". Ooooh, so Ninja.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nice...............

Nuclearsilo

Smash Rookie
Samus is more of a Samurai than a ninja in my option...
She's like a fast tank, not like someone who kills other people in their sleep :p

^____^

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i still think hylian has one of the most cool looking samus sigs i have seen. who made it anyway?
Not SP :).

And thanks. I didn't make it, marthmaster did. I told him exactly how to make it though, colors I wanted and everything haha. I was very descriptive in a long post and he did great :).

AIDS

Smash Lord
Not SP :).

And thanks. I didn't make it, marthmaster did. I told him exactly how to make it though, colors I wanted and everything haha. I was very descriptive in a long post and he did great :).
lol thats cool, im hoping to get a cool sig soon, i just made a request recently.

and i think it was you or 3 years that questioned my skill level, there was a major BC tournament at SFU, SFU #3 on tournament discution if you are wondering of how the results where, not that there where more people then that, a phew cancled but many others came and the thread of who was coming and who was suplying never got updated, and people brought friends un aerted etc, i think it was roughly 30-40 people

Corigames

Smash Hero
YEah, I think SP didn't spend a lot of time on my request, because th request wasn't done right at all. Then again, she is busy.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol thats cool, im hoping to get a cool sig soon, i just made a request recently.

and i think it was you or 3 years that questioned my skill level, there was a major BC tournament at SFU, SFU #3 on tournament discution if you are wondering of how the results where, not that there where more people then that, a phew cancled but many others came and the thread of who was coming and who was suplying never got updated, and people brought friends un aerted etc, i think it was roughly 30-40 people
I never questioned your skill >_>. I don't know anything about you.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus is more of a Samurai than a ninja in my option...
She's like a fast tank, not like someone who kills other people in their sleep :p

^____^
Samurais are posers and scrubs. Samus pwns them hard, so she's definitely a Ninja.

Zeren

Smash Rookie
Here's a sig that I just made right now, YaY for corny alliterations. Wooo first post for me... I decided not to post anything until I was finished making one. Satin Samus is my first main and Lavender Link is my second. Just in case you were wondering. :laugh:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Since when does satin where pink O.O?

Zeren

Smash Rookie
Since when does satin where pink O.O?
I think your confusing yourself with Satan :laugh:. I meant as satin as that weird purple color. I pretty sure satin is a color... It was in my Crayola box before. And besides I couldn't find any other color alliterations for a synonym of purple that started with an S. Satan is too evil for me anyway. I prefer less evil things like the color purple.

AIDS

Smash Lord
that newer shop by "sugarpoultry" i think her name is, anyway she makes crazy cool sigs, she has very good talent at it, i think hers are probably the best on SWF.

but we will see when i get my sig =)

AIDS

Smash Lord
Sugarpoultry is best here on SWF, and yes you can trust my judgement as I am kind of active on that section of SWF
did she make that sig you have?

and yes her art is AMAZING, so good she made it all the way here in the samus forums! lol
ive seen her work and i think her sigs stand out from all the rest.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I would agree us Samus players have awesome sigs. I'm new to they site how is my sig. Also if anyone needs one PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Epic I like your sig alot me and my friends make sigs. This first one posted is one I'm working on followed by my current. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom