• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus players and awesome sigs.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I don't have a sig... yet, I guess.

Perhaps I'll try and think of a cool one sometime...

Grandeza

Smash Master
Zero Suit Falcon.. your sig is sexy...
Thank you but Zjiin gets total credit for making it. All i said was slightly animated samus with "Zero Suit Flcon" and have it change to "Maximum charge". I can't believe how amazing it turned out. Zjiin is pretty good with animated sigs.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Ahh...! I want to see those sigs so bad, but they just appear as black squares. My computer won't animate gif images like they should.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ahh...! I want to see those sigs so bad, but they just appear as black squares. My computer won't animate gif images like they should.
That sucks dude. My sig has Samus sort of neeling down breathing heavily with "Zero Suit Falcon" next to it. Then the text dissapears along with samus and a new samus render appears, shoots a beam and Where the beam was shot you see, "MAXIMUM CHARGE".

Grandeza

Smash Master
Zero Suit Falcon has such a great sig o.o.
Thank you. Next month I'm getting a sig with Snake kirby on the right with ZERO SUIT FALCON Next to it. Snake kirby will be slightly animated like samus. Then Snake kirby will slide across to the other side, Dedede will appear and Zero Suit Falcon will change to "The legend lives on.....".:chuckle: Zjiin makes great sigs.

Echo

Smash Champion
i think i might have to say my favorite samus sig belongs to ihavespaceballs... it actually reminds me of playing super metroid.

Grandeza

Smash Master
All animated sigs are awesome. Needless to say a sig doesn't have to be animated, but if its an animated one its a surefire win.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sugar Poultry is one of the best sig makers and many say she's the best. I prefer Zjiin but that's my opinion. I have a bias because Zjiin made my sig. Welcome to the cool Samus sig group Samus Hats.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah if Mehht keeps it up for a couple months he'll be a very popular sig maker. Zjiin still has like 3/4 of the animated sig business. His competition there is probably coolfufuman. Your really good too infinite

Top Bottom