• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus players and awesome sigs.

Had0

Smash Cadet
Ok so I've been a samus player for ages but never really posted on the forums at all. So like... Im currently working on a Samus sig so i can be cool like you guys >:E.

Any ideas on how to make a smexy sig?

Pi

Smash Hero
Ok so I've been a samus player for ages but never really posted on the forums at all. So like... Im currently working on a Samus sig so i can be cool like you guys >:E.

Any ideas on how to make a smexy sig?
have samus in it

Had0

Smash Cadet
LOL @ Kniht!

Ok check this uber cheesy one out.. ill probably make a better one in a bit but as a temp it will be fun XD

Edit: Huh... it won't display?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
LOL @ Kniht!

Ok check this uber cheesy one out.. ill probably make a better one in a bit but as a temp it will be fun XD

Edit: Huh... it won't display?
If you noticed he actually posted his sig as a [ /IMG]

Sigs only display when your post matches the lines of your sig. (So if your Sig is like 3 lines down, you need to type 3 lines.

Had0

Smash Cadet
Wow thats really weird.
It could also have something to do with the privillage not being activated yet.
Do number of posts give you access to more privillages in these forums?
Or... what?

LOL I got my ghetto sig to display!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Being better at smash gives you more privileges actually. Because you are more revered by the community, you are given more responsibilities, etc. Also, you feel more obligated to post most of the time which leads to a higher post count with more meaningful information enclosed in them.

So.... yeah...
/talkingoutofass

3Years

Smash Lord
Wow thats really weird.
It could also have something to do with the privillage not being activated yet.
Do number of posts give you access to more privillages in these forums?
Or... what?
yes because post count equals how good u are and the better u r the more privileges u get haha XD

Top Bottom