• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus players and awesome sigs.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think we should have a vote. Who votes in favor of me getting a new, even better signature?
Yes:

No:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...you guys are going to vote for my sig when Forum awards come around yeah? XD.

Corigames

Smash Hero

**** it. Obama and all his change XD

Ok, but... it will take me a while to figure out how I want it to be.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I bet it wont be as cool as mine is XD I really need to get a new one also. It says my old school name on it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ok ok, here is my current new signature. I'm no art major (google search "Samus" + motion blur + text), so if someone wants to spruce it up for me >_>

<_<

you know... that would be cool. Maybe make it animated or something? anyway, it's darker which makes it cooler and more current gen amiright?

duals

Smash Journeyman
speaking of sigs, I'm working on this new one. Tell me what you guys think.
It's pretty far from done.

very nice!!!..... although...the letters are kinda hard to read..... if i didn't know it was your name...it would take me awhile...

Geist

Smash Master
very nice!!!..... although...the letters are kinda hard to read..... if i didn't know it was your name...it would take me awhile...
lol yeah that's the complaint I've been hearing since the beginning.
I'm trying to experiment with different ways to do it, but the glow and the background have juuust the right contrast that it makes my life hell.

I hope to get a new signature soon.

And by that I mean I want to come out with another montage of some sort. I have two montages on the back burner right now.

Tales of Symphonia owns.
I like it :3
your sig isn't showing?

:o

and... ok. I've gathered enough clips I think... I just finished going through the last of some tapes today and stuff... anyway. I've got like enough clips for 2-3 montages (not necessarily "combo vids"), and I have a 4th idea for a video of which I haven't recorded any footage for yet... hm...

Better start planning my outline for the video... or something... (overwhelming tasks are overwhelming).

Forcystus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Tales of Symphonia is a great series, I love the combat system, you can play it with 4 people!, and the art and lore behind it all. If you can tell me who Forcystus is, you are a ToS fan : P .

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Yeah Tales of Symphonia is a great series, I love the combat system, you can play it with 4 people!, and the art and lore behind it all. If you can tell me who Forcystus is, you are a ToS fan : P .
He's that dude with the Desians and the Renegades and the giant monster Marble thing in the beginning and you fight him and whoop dat azz and I think at the end-ish he kills himself to save you? Or maybe that was someone else. It's been a while, and run-on sentences are tiring.

Top Bottom