• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus mains at GENESIS! We need to talk......

Hive

Smash Lord
canadian genesis? lol
That's kwl ^^ the real tourneys over here though lol
I will ask jp later xyro when it gets closer to the time and we can plan it out more.... he might be convinced you are a nice guy for say... $40 lol ;)
jk I'm sure your attitude won't be an issue lol, I had a lot of fun last time. I'd have to check though, but it would be fun to play again. ps you will lose ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
well Hive, i need to know kinda soon cause i gotta ride a BUS there......no plane this time

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I rode a bus once... sure it was cheap, but be ready to spend 3 times longer than driving there yourself would take sitting next to some very weird people =/

My bus ride consisted of the following;
Reno to LA (19 hour trip total, 4 stops/transfers)

-A 15 year old chick who was running away from her crazy boyfriend that would invite a bunch of his friends over and sit on her while force her to drink alcohol (supposedly)

-Older lady that looks like a man hides her pot in her crotch and bong in her shoe, starts smoking when the bus starts moving

-Black guy that sits right next to me when the entire bus (holding possibly 50 people) is empty, stares at me most of the trip (I thought I was gonna get shanked)

-Plenty of bums (or at least people that look/smell/tweak like bums)

-College professor

i would strongly advise against it, buy a plane ticket, seriously, not kidding.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I rode a bus once... sure it was cheap, but be ready to spend 3 times longer than driving there yourself would take sitting next to some very weird people =/

My bus ride consisted of the following;
Reno to LA (19 hour trip total, 4 stops/transfers)

-A 15 year old chick who was running away from her crazy boyfriend that would invite a bunch of his friends over and sit on her while force her to drink alcohol (supposedly)

-Older lady that looks like a man hides her pot in her crotch and bong in her shoe, starts smoking when the bus starts moving

-Black guy that sits right next to me when the entire bus (holding possibly 50 people) is empty, stares at me most of the trip (I thought I was gonna get shanked)

-Plenty of bums (or at least people that look/smell/tweak like bums)

-College professor

i would strongly advise against it, buy a plane ticket, seriously, not kidding.
I would have to say, that post put you up there with Xyro and n00b for thigns that make me laugh. Congrats 1o internetz Fo youu!!

although I'd strongly agree with you. Bus's are pretty terrible

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
1. Who is going?
Maybe me. Nothing is certain yet.
2. Where are you staying?
Still do not know. See above.
3. Wanna bunk?
After recently finding out I'm the youngest one here, not really <-<
4. Do any of us wanna team for Genesis?
Maybe. Depends on who with.

I'm lucky enough that Devastation is in my home city. I'll see how I do there, and if I can get enough money/transportation to go to Genesis.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm 100% going. Buying my tickets today.

Edit:
1. Yeah
2. Some hotel w/ phanny bananny, rock crock, and ui
3. Already got arrangements
4. I might be teaming with Eggz for brawl doubles, but not positive I'm doing brawl doubles anyways.

Xyro77

still waiting on housing. iF ANYBODY KNOWS OF SOME ONE WHO CAN HOUSE ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Xyro77

so yea, housing? ive been askin everywhere. i really dont wanna sleep in a **** park or airport

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Ok so life was lenient on me this time and I'm going to Genesis. However I'm going to be playing Link in tourney rather than Samus, but I'm up for any and all Samus ditto's but no MM's cause OMG i'm already spending tons to go across the country, I don't need Hive or Xyro beating the rest out of me.

Top Bottom