• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samuel L. Jackson Mafia 2: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson (N6)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
your questions don't really seem very helpful in the first place. do you really not understand the meaning of "Macman is just Mac"? i refuse to believe that you don't understand what that means thus i question the motive of your questions to begin with

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Answer my question about why you think the RB is town. Makes so sense.

@Omni
What do you mean by "Macman is just mac"
oh i totally didn't forget.

I don't really want to go into this cuz if it really was a mafia roleblocker, I wouldn't want them to fakeclaim this with my help.

but w/e

so, i think atleast one of you or omni is the real cop.

People who claims to have gotten rolelocked.

Night 1: Noone
Night 2: Omis
Night 3: Me
Night 4: ???

lets look at the circumstances. Why would scum not roleblock anyone n1? Unless they roleblocked someone who got lynched or died. But town RB may have decided not to roleblock so they didn't stop any town prs. On Night 2 you say you were roleblocked. Why would scum do this? They would have known you got a wrong report on KevinM, so roleblocking you would be pointless cuz you'd probably get more wrong reports and noone would strongly follow any of your reports either. However, if we look at this from a town RB. It makes sense to roleblock you. Your report was wrong, and you caused a mislynch. Town RB might roleblock you because they thought you were scum. Night 3. Omni also claimed cop now. If there was a scum roleblocker, why wouldn't they block him?[though, Omni did say someone tried to kill him, so iono] Instead, they block me, which iono doesn't seem to make sense from a scum rb perspective.

anyways.

Medi is the scummiest by far. I think either him or Omis has to go. And I believe Omis now WAY more than medi. ANd he also hasn't done anything worth **** all game.

yippie: medi

Omni

BRoomer
slow boring game is slow and boring

i just want to lynch someone and see what happens

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm up for a jungle lynch. Promises of "I have a lot to say" plus him being one of the ones the cop hasn't investigated makes me lean more towards that.
However, Omni also made the remark of "scum can quick lynch" so I was hesitant with my vote, unsure of what the cop wanted me to do.
yippie kai yay motherfucker Jungle
Sorry I've been semi inactive. RL johns.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
.....what the fuck? What does the cop not investigating me have anything to do with it lol? And why are you following the fucking cop around. The cop should not dictate what you do.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
EBWOP: did you even fucking see post #911? I don't do PbPa, and thats my thoughts on all of you so far. If you would like to address a problem with it, then fuckin do so, but don't say I haven't delivered my thoughts on the current situation, because I already have.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
lol, Okay, I really want to know what the fucking case on me is. I really have no idea, so enlighten me.

Also, are we really going to play follow the fucking cop? It has screwed town over in several games in the recent past and I'd really rather not have us lose because we were too trusting. Have you ever fucking thought there might be a godfather in this game? They would be turn up innocent to cop actions anyway.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Ok so here's what I've fuckin got.

Macbreezy - It's an interesting fucking claim, to say the least. It presents sort a bit of a WIFOM argument. Can you use it more than fuckin once? I want an answer to this before I go more into it.

Right now i think Mac/Omis and possible Omni indy.
I can't govern myself is my only restriction. So I can do it more then once. WHy do you think it's me/omis scum? Have you ever been suspicious of me this entire game? This **** seems like its coming out of nowhere.

Pythag, that vote is scummy as ****. I would vote you if I wasn't already on Medi.

Rockin, what are your thoughts? You can't be coasting right now, especially if I'm right about you being town. Can you get your **** together so we can figure out who to lynch.

Omni, JF brings up a legitimate point about GF. Thoughts? Also can you not get lazy/bored. Do what you usually do, get people to argue with you ****.

really not tryna lose

I love salad

Omni

BRoomer
unvote

fine, but only because you asked me to, Mac

i start classes tomorrow but i think i'll have time to reread this thread omni style. im getting mad lazy/bored with this game, but if Mac doesnt want to lose then so be it

pythag, your vote was hella' scummy.

didn't really get the reaction i want out of jungle. wouldn't call it flailing scum or town but just bithching in general.

hopefully i'm right with my analysis cuz after i reread and get my specific questions i'm tunneling on said two-person team hard

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
slow boring game is slow and boring

i just want to lynch someone and see what happens

ok, Here is where I start thinking it's more ok to put my vote?

.....what the fuck? What does the cop not investigating me have anything to do with it lol? And why are you following the fucking cop around. The cop should not dictate what you do.
Cop hasn't investigated you, you're one of the ones I find scummy, and the cop is voting for you.
I think that's reason enough to put my vote on you. Stop trying to turn this around on me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
1st of all, cop isn't voting me, fuckin idiot. 2nd of all, what does the cop not investigating me have to do with putting a vote on me? Also, why exactly do you think I'm fuckin scummy? You say im scummy but give no reason as to why i'm scummy. Also why are you voting just because the cop voted? Are you that fucking blinde?. It looks like you are looking to cause a mislynch real fast on really shitty reasons, and then you can just say you were following the cop if people starting giving you shit for it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Do you have any idea what loyalty is?

Scumfever: Pythag (1)

Mediocre: Macman (1)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 of you assholes to lynch!

The fucking deadline is Wednesday, February 3rd, at 7pm Central.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
so it would seem that I'm royally screwed over by the cop's freaking reaction test.
But I don't think I even care.
all yesterday the only notable thing I remember is whenever your name popped up in convo, you'd say "fuck you, you're wrong, and I have a ton to say."
then stay silent.
wow.
it seems like you're taking my words incredibly literally so I'll word this differently this time.
You are one of the ones the cop has not investigated. Therefore, you are in the pool of potential scum.
Follow me?
I find you more suspicious than mac or rockin, or medi even for that matter.
Remember yesterday when there was push for a pythag/jungle lynch, or more of "they must prove themselves town"
you offered a vote on me. Stating that the reason being that I screwed up way to many times, and whatever. And that was pretty much it.
Now that I'm cleared by omni, I would think wouldn't we gain info from you lynch now?
Then we go back to the idea that tom could have been trying to bus you. I know tom would have a scheme like that.
Cop was leading a lynch on you, and then was complaining that you weren't dead yet.
So I placed my vote.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You are far far from clear.

Omni, explain your flavor for Medi's report please.

not tired

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Not my intention to coast you know ><;; Lots of **** in relation to my job is going down. New boss, new schedule for me, plan to screw most of the staff, etc etc.

Anyway

Not liking how Pythag is getting all confident and such just cause he was investigated, as well as pushing his weight on jf. Pretty scummy, since he still hasn't proved much of his worth. Wish JF didn't mention the obvious or possible godfather, as I'm sure at this point we'd figure out or know >>

I'll have a bit more to say tomorrow, which is my fucking day off.

F[/color=white]u[/color]cking hate my new boss

Omni

BRoomer
Sorry, Mac. Can't do it. Read all the way up to where Gheb started speaking gibberish. It's too long to be rereading.

hm.

who's left? me, mac, omis, medi, rockin, jungle, and pythag.

tom was on jungle extremely hard day 1 for his ****head comment. could be tom purposly bussing. still, its enough for me to brush jungle off to the side for the moment.

mac is mac. oh and for mac:
anyway, my flavor for the Night:

just like with pythag i pick a convenient path and walk with my hand stretched out. i brush against medi and i don't receive anything that indicates Cowboydom, ****headery, or anything else. the feeling i got was blank.

i leave confused go home see a note that says that Audrey took Joseph to school. im cool so i go home and realize my closet is open an the light is on and find that its strange.

i walk into the closet and find that my revolver is missing. then crakk crack crack several onanamanepias later i feel bullets slam into me. i fall and my assialant jumps on my back breaks my neck.

dot dot dot

but of course i dont die and i hit him with my elbow and he gets sent back. before i get a look on his face he runs away. my powers have saved me but has left me vulnerable for a night. i may not be so lucky if i dont get a days rest END

so if i was attacked lastnight i would probably be dead.

omis is... i guess omis, too. i really think he is paranoid. once scum realized he was paranoid they didnt need to roleblock him anymore.

pythag is cleared in terms of cop duty. however, there is a possibility that he is GF. i'd rather take my chances on him being a cowboy and keep looking elsewhere

which leaves me rockin and medi

i can easily see medi being the mafia roleblocker.
and process of elimination leaves me to believe rockin may be the other one. havent really liked Rockin's coasting and lurking so i'm fine with him being one of my candidates

so that's where im at the moment.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Omni, I can't fucking blame you or anyone for feeling that my coasting/lurking is scummy in this time of need. Like I said before, changes at my job has caused my activity to look weird. Before, Tuesdays and thursdays were my days of overnight shift (I work in a 24 hour store), but the new manager made my week to be ALL afternoon (3PM to 11PM) and the stuff I do is getting to be exhausting, since half to a good amount of staff people may be quitting, so there's more work for me to do and handle. My mouse still being handicapped is not helping either.

Regardless, I'll do my best to fuckin post.

Omni, why do you feel you havn't been roleblocked after the no kill?

Omni

BRoomer
you still haven't followed up on your previous post, rockin, and u didnt say much in that post.

i've also already answered that question. interesting that you would bring it up again? maybe you know why i wasn't roleblocked after the no kill? how would i know why i wasn't roleblocked?

hm.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
you still haven't followed up on your previous post, rockin, and u didnt say much in that post.

i've also already answered that question. interesting that you would bring it up again? maybe you know why i wasn't roleblocked after the no kill? how would i know why i wasn't roleblocked?

hm.
That's cause I still havn't got a fucking working mouse. I should be at my grandmother's house later on today so as to put up the fucking case I had in mind. And sorry for bringing up the question more then once. I thought I didn't ask you that question yet, but it seems that I did.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I want to hear what Rockin has to fuckin say before I make any decisions.

Omni

BRoomer
nah, whats the point on you waiting, jungle.

u really havent said anything all Day. i just placed a vote on you and you *****ed and whined about how you're not the play yet you're not voicing any of your own suspicions at all. just returning the attention to Pythag which is an easy OMGUS attention placer

you've been in this game since Day 1 without any replacements. who the **** do you think the play is

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Ok so here's what I've fuckin got.

Macbreezy - It's an interesting fucking claim, to say the least. It presents sort a bit of a WIFOM argument. Can you use it more than fuckin once? I want an answer to this before I go more into it.

Rockin - You've been pretty fuckin townie in my book this game. Overall you've been pretty helpful and haven't been posting a lot of fluff, even if you've been lurking like a fucknugget.

Medi - You came back to fuckin life after you started getting called out for coasting. Your role claim is fucking weird and i still dont quite get it. Are you simply extrapolating that your surrogate can protect you from anything? I feel that what is stated in the role PM is what it f[/ont]uckin does. All it told you was from kills according to post 725. So why the fuck did Omis get a result and Omni didn't?

Omis - Either you are paranoid or scum in my honest motherfuckin opinion. The fact that mac got role blocked DOES look good for you, if in fact, mac is actually the fuckin gov.

Omni - I don't know how much I trust your claim homeslice. You knew you were fuckin shot at correct? Did you konw this would fuckin happen? I don't see anywhere when you claimed talking about any passive bulletproof ability. I think it's quite possible you could be fuckin indy. Says he investigated Kevin N1 (claim came after he flipped), motherfucker didnt do piss n2, didn't get tittly shit on medi n3, and cleared Pythag n4, after omis alreayd claimed. Why'd you investigate Pythag.More on this idea later with my other fuckin shenanigans.

Pythag - You've been wishy washy on all your fuckin opinions the last couple days. Not afraid to go 'oops sorry i keep going back and forth'. I don't know what to fuckin think about this, mind playin fuckin tricks on me. But you've been cleared by a claimed cop.

I'd like a few of htese fuckin questions answered (especially the one to mac) before i say anything more.

Right now i think Mac/Omis and possible Omni indy.

right fucking here.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright.

I'm at my grandmother's place for a good while. Time to make my fucking time with it.

I'm going to be posting up the case, as well as other concerns right fucking now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I can't govern myself is my only restriction. So I can do it more then once. WHy do you think it's me/omis scum? Have you ever been suspicious of me this entire game? This **** seems like its coming out of nowhere.
in case you missed this

ice cream sucks

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
My main point of case has to go with Omni.

Despite him being really helpful when he replaced in, the near end of D4 made me...question him a bit.

D4 was when Omis really showed off his scum sides in terms of condrict with his role.

nah, im sick so everytime i start rereading i fall asleep.

idk wtf u mean by lasagna

i kinda wanna lynch Chaco for being so unhelpful. idk about Omis. idk
I'm a bit curious Omni, but why the fuck are you 'idk' about Omis? It seems he fucking lied about his restriction. Does Chaco's fucking unhelpfulness outweigh Omis' lying to you?
lol

@Rockin: they can both die.
Despite that last comment there, we end up doing a pressure wagon on Chaco that went all wrong. While Omis contributing to the discussion was fairly true, it shouldn't have been looked over by the obvious. Even Omis himself wanted to be focused on a bit and not someone else. I find that a bit scummy, especially since that if Omis was lynched, we could've got some answers.

My next big of concern is with Pythag

I'm sure everyone fucking knows to how contributing he's been. He said a lot of messed up stuff on D4 to which had several question. I really havn't been liking his attitude ever since he was recently cleared.

I'm up for a jungle lynch. Promises of "I have a lot to say" plus him being one of the ones the cop hasn't investigated makes me lean more towards that.
However, Omni also made the remark of "scum can quick lynch" so I was hesitant with my vote, unsure of what the cop wanted me to do.
yippie kai yay motherfucker Jungle
Sorry I've been semi inactive. RL johns.
He puts pressure onto a jf lynch knowing that he's been cleared and that jf hasn't been investigated. I want to pretty much remind him that I havn't been cleared either (Omis went to investigate me, but it failed, according to him)

so it would seem that I'm royally screwed over by the cop's freaking reaction test.
But I don't think I even care.
all yesterday the only notable thing I remember is whenever your name popped up in convo, you'd say "fuck you, you're wrong, and I have a ton to say."
then stay silent.
wow.
it seems like you're taking my words incredibly literally so I'll word this differently this time.
You are one of the ones the cop has not investigated. Therefore, you are in the pool of potential scum.
Follow me?
I find you more suspicious than mac or rockin, or medi even for that matter.
Remember yesterday when there was push for a pythag/jungle lynch, or more of "they must prove themselves town"
you offered a vote on me. Stating that the reason being that I screwed up way to many times, and whatever. And that was pretty much it.
Now that I'm cleared by omni, I would think wouldn't we gain info from you lynch now?
Then we go back to the idea that tom could have been trying to bus you. I know tom would have a scheme like that.
Cop was leading a lynch on you, and then was complaining that you weren't dead yet.
So I placed my vote.
Again, uses the inno to his advantage, while further choking jf with the idea that 'he's been investigated and cleared, while the other hasn't' thing. I find that green part highly scummy cause it'll just mean he can act stupid/uncontributing if he chooses to cause he was cleared.

I feel that Omni 'investigated Pythag' so as to build off less heat for him to deal with in the later run. I'm starting to think that Omni and Pythag are scum partners, and I'm fuckng fine with either one of them gone.

Yippi Ki Yay motherfucker: Omni

Omni

BRoomer
adding a vote at the end? you, sir, are going no where fast

pythag, your vote was hella' scummy.
i already explained why i investigated pythag. i had no read on him. i think the fact that you've come up with me and pythag being scum partners is extremely weak considering the open possibilities. however instead of telling you how wrong you are i think i'll take another approach

1.) chaco was hated. i led the bandwagon lynch. are u finding me at fault for chaco's lynch altho i had no idea he was hated?

2.) i agree with pythag riding the cop claim too hard. i pointed out that i also found it scummy.

3.) why do you think no one died the previous past night? do you not believe my claim that i was shot that night and that i am bulletproof? i was wondering who would be the first to start pushing me during the Day since killing me at Night isnt happening

4.) what are your thoughts on medi and why has he completely slipped your mind?

have a good feelin that Rockin/Medi was the right way to go

Omni

BRoomer
also, jungle, the ball's in your court so it'd be awesome to hear what more you had to say

@medi: who have you been protecting for the past few nights and why havent you been reporting in

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
1) I'm not finding you at fault for Chaco's lynch, as no one really knew he was hated. I just find it at fault that you decided to do a pressure bandwagon on Chaco instead of focusing the attention on Omis. You spoke of before you rather lynch Chaco then Omis cause he's been unhelpful (which I understood, but the fact that Omis possibly lied outweighs the usefulness IMO)

3) I want to say it's a doc save, but even then I'd have to look into your flavor thing carefully. I dunno why there was no death. Maybe you are a bulletproof for all I know.

4) I havn't forgot about Medi, but I dunno what to really go after him about. My main issue on medi was that he wasn't posting as much, but now he looks a bit more lively. His claim seems...eh. Unsure how to really prove it, but I havn't seen anyone CC even up to this point. I also havn't seen anything scummy as far as Medi go, so I consider him town.

Omni

BRoomer
1.) I mean, Chaco didn't say **** the entire day. That was the whole point of the pressure vote.

3.) If you don't know why there was no death and town has no explanation, (town doc would have said they made a save) then what does that leave you with?

4.) Hrm. This actually seems like a decent, typical Rockin response.

hm... this is tough

*edit* sorry, changed font color and internet went slow

Omni

BRoomer
regardless, you are voting the claimed sane cop who is also bulletproof. the only other cop we have is Omis who is most likely paranoid. consider the fact that there is probably at least one non-paranoid cop in this game and that there is a reason why no one died 2 nights ago.

i dont think your argument is strong enough for you to be having a vote on me so take it off

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omni, how do you know yur sane? Can't you be naive.

i like prune juice

and I'm not taking any claims as 100% legit, because of janning. So medi's claim doesn't mean **** to me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Your claim against Omni is really fuckin weak, Rockin. Chaco, not only was he not saying anything, he had a claim that was meh and could easily be lied about. You also don't have to look at the fuckin flavor that closely, it's prety obvious that nothing saved Omni other than himself. Fence sitting on medi, saw taht one coming.

Anyway, upon further review of my mac/omis claim, my thought process was that mac and omis were pretty much covering for each other by saying they were fucking role blocked. Think about it, the only two confirmed roleblocks we have are these two, and theres been 4 nights. Why the fuck is that? It's enough to warrant suspicion from me. Mac claimed governor now and omis has claimed fucking cop. Omis can keep saying 'so and so is a fuckhead' and we just have to assume he's paranoid/insane. Then mac over is a governor who got roleblocked. Both have been roleblocked, no oen else has, 2/4 nights, and they have claims that can't really be checked without fucking lynching them.

On the side of the spectrum we have rockin's case and pythags cases. I feel like Rockin's response is the sort of resonse i'd get if rockin were a fuckin townie. I don't think it's right, but i'm getting a townie vibe from it. Pythag looks like he's really trying to lynch me on a clear that isn't really clear, and is just trying to get a quick lynch going. I'd much rather see pythag hit the fuckin deck, we can draw maybe a lightweight connection to omni if he comes up guilty?

yippie kay yay mofugga Pythag

Top Bottom