• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samuel L. Jackson Mafia 2: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson (N6)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Guys, I'm really sorry about this delay. It's been inexcusable (but god help me, I'm gonna try!)

Essentially I've just been incredibly busy socially for the last week or so, and every time I felt like I had some time to myself something would come up.

No more dead cops johns, though. I'm waiting on friends to come over, but I'm going to start RIGHT NOW and hopefully update at warp speed before they get here. If not I'll save what I have done and finish up later tonight.

Thanks for your patience, guys, and I'm sorry. :)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Guys, I'm really sorry about this delay. It's been inexcusable (but god help me, I'm gonna try!)

Essentially I've just been incredibly busy socially for the last week or so, and every time I felt like I had some time to myself something would come up.

No more dead cops johns, though. I'm waiting on friends to come over, but I'm going to start RIGHT NOW and hopefully update at warp speed before they get here. If not I'll save what I have done and finish up later tonight.

Thanks for your patience, guys, and I'm sorry. :)
Fuck your social life.

Mafia is better than friends.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The next day, the entire world shakes violently. The tremors are nonstop. The sky flashes between blue, purple, black, and explosion. You step on concrete and find your feet sinking into it like sand. You step on sand and find it hard as concrete. Nothing makes sense anymore. Even your own manly muscles are shrinking!

You reconverge at the mysterious site of Dr. Crowe's shooting. Samuel L. Jackson is already here.

"Oh, whassup Bruces! No, shut the fuck up, you don't get to talk. Check this shit out!"

He projects another hologram. In a wet suburban household, you see a sad sight. An attractive woman with blond hair and a young boy both kneel, weeping, over the body of a man in a dark green poncho.

"Fuck. A fuckin' superhero!"

"I guess he really could fuckin' get vibes on people and shit."

"Guess he wasn't so invincible after all. All those fuckers gotta have a weakness, right?"

David Dunn (Omni; Cowboy Detective) has had his fuckin' neck broken. Also, in-universe he was actually drowned, but y'know, that's just for justification and doesn't mean nothin' gnawmean

Samuel L. Jackson looks over to you, as he closes off the hologram. "Oh. I guess you dumb honkies are all lookin' fo' the body of Dr. Crowe."

You can't do much but nod.

"Well damn niggas, Dr. Crowe was dead all the fuck along!"

You are aghast at this revelation. It's the kind of revelation blockbuster movies are made of.

In fact, you are so aghast at this revelation that you miss the Day entirely, so engrossed were you in shock and awe!

Night 6 now begins. The fucking deadline for night actions is sunday, february 7th at 7pm central.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Talked to him last night, he said he would be done with his last paper on the 25th, so I would expect it to be around that time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
More like expect it never. I've spoken to him about ending Night 6 half a dozen times and he gives a different reason why he cant - stressed, school work, friends coming over soon, do it tomorrow, not in the right state of mind, etc. The game has ended, and he is just putting off ending it. He has made threads in other rooms, made custom videos for SWF memes in the LoD and BRoom, etc. He's just not doing this because it's apparently not important.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, screw this, if he's not gonna at least tell you game's over, i will. Mafia won.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
WORDD ROCKIN
good shiiitt

edit: I was the mafia GF/one-time janitor
Jungle was the roleblocker.
Janned Marshy, he was governor.

plan for d1 was for tom to bus JF. and then Tom would bus me later on like on like d3. And we would see if we could win the game like that. But then Tom went inactive, and JF and I had to roll with it.

I wanted to be bussed d1. but they didn't let me cuz they suck'

What were other people's roles?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
WORDD ROCKIN
good shiiitt

edit: I was the mafia GF/one-time janitor
Jungle was the roleblocker.

plan for d1 was for tom to bus JF. and then Tom would bus me later on like on like d3. And we would see if we could win the game like that. But then Tom went inactive, and JF and I had to roll with it.

I wanted to be bussed d1. but they didn't let me cuz they suck
well I never really thought Tom would bus someone unless there was more then one, but even then, I never really thought Tom was scum *shrugs*

The main plan I had was to try and kill off the mafs, since I liked the ability I had (If I didn't join you (which I had an ability to visit someone if they're scum or not), I'd been considered cowboy), so I could probably claim as cop or something. However, my choice of people to see if they were scum or not were hitting dead ends, so at about D3, the mission was to find the mafs and AVOID killing them. also, since I didn't know who maf was, I didn't want to use my kill yet...speaking of

I planned on using the kill incase I ever came to the final three, to which I would just quick vote and end the day LOL.

I was actually doing pretty good. I even managed to get Omni in a good mood. LOL However, as the days went further down, my mouse broke on me (it was true, you *******s), which diminish my scumdar greatly, and was making me go into bad terms with a few. It then grew to the point where I needed to make a quick exit/end the day fast so I can give my maf buds time to make a better case (at the time, I thought Omis and Medi were mafs)

so I went after Phythag

I never thought his death would work so greatly in Maf's favor.

Good stuff Mafs. Good stuff town.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Good stuff town.
p sure turning this into epicmafia d2 isnt good play so im guessing wrong game :confused::confused:

thanks guys for nightkilling me

we lost mashad/rici/tuna. this town couldve been so good

congrats scumbags. peoplell be paranoid about macman after this. and not in the "baww he doesnt always explain himself" way

and a tom/macman/rockin/bungle team is really fun

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
p sure turning this into epicmafia d2 isnt good play so im guessing wrong game :confused::confused:

thanks guys for nightkilling me

we lost mashad/rici/tuna. this town couldve been so good

congrats scumbags. peoplell be paranoid about macman after this. and not in the "baww he doesnt always explain himself" way

and a tom/macman/rockin/bungle team is really fun
yeah, sucks that mashad, rici, and tuna had to abort the game. Inactivity sucks =/

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
yeah, sucks that mashad, rici, and tuna had to abort the game. Inactivity sucks =/
Mod inactivity sucks harder.

I'm sure I would have had stuff to say about this game a few weeks ago, but at this point I've lost any interest I would have had in saying it.

Ah well.

Congrats, scum.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He has made threads in other rooms, made custom videos for SWF memes in the LoD and BRoom, etc. He's just not doing this because it's apparently not important.

Um, no. Making threads takes anywhere from five to twenty minutes for me, generally. It takes me usually about forty-five minutes to end a Night (would've been less with all the dead Power Roles this time, though), and I wanted to be forthright with a double update of the Night results and the Game Over stuff posted at the same time. As you can imagine, the Game Over I have in mind would take a considerable amount of time. I've been thinking about this game every day, Tom.

And yes, I would have had the stuff up yesterday, unfortunately I'd been up all night the previous day writing one of my papers and crashed hard when I got home, waking up much later with the time I'd have spent on BWM unfortunately erased. As Ronike said I have another paper (for which I am very much not ready) due tomorrow, so I would think that the game was important to me if I'd pencilled away time for it I could have spent being a better student... This game didn't end within reasonable expedience for the same reason that Batman hasn't started yet, so if you're going to try to say this isn't important to me I guess you have ot make the argument that the game I was running like six days a week for months at a time isn't important either.

Make no mistake, I really regret my awful activity at the end here and even moreso that I didn't get to reveal everything. In speaking to anyone about the game recently, I have loudly declared myself as a complete and utter ***hole. And I really regret not keeping you guys better informed. In hindsight I should have appreciated time constraints in advance, ended N6, posted that the game was over and scum had won, and then tried to chip away at ending flavor for a while. Rather than holding myself to the lofty goal of everything at once.

So I'm not trying to sweep any irresponsibility under the rug. I've been an unreliable douche about taking care of this game toward the end, to be sure, but flat out accusing me of just choosing to not do it and making up excuses is another animal entirely, and I don't appreciate it. There are lots of mean things you could say to me about this that would be totally justified, and that isn't one of them.

I hope everyone had fun, this quabble notwithstanding, and I do plan to take care of this and post some good endflavor. I thought Macman played a really incredible game and Rockin wasn't too shabby either.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
no johns, you had like two weeks to do half an hours worth of writing, if it takes 5-20 minutes to make a thread then you should have been fine updating this game. not trying to pound on you even more, but that response was weak. in fact, that probably took you 5 minutes to write. write 8 of those and you have the game ending flavor.

Top Bottom