• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samuel L. Jackson Mafia 2: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson (N6)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i'm cool with medi, mac.

also i didnt even consider that i would could naive. now that i think about it, my investigations have been:
kevin inno
nothing n2
wtf medi n3
inno pythag n4

idk, tho. my character is a superhero so i kinda trust i am sane but who knows. definitely not comfortable with lynching Pythag altho i do recall his posts lookin mad scummily Yesterday when my spidey sense went off

im not sure who the best choice is for toDay boys

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sure everyone fucking knows to how contributing he's been. He said a lot of messed up stuff on D4 to which had several question. I really havn't been liking his attitude ever since he was recently cleared.
So I you didn't like how I WAS playing, and now you don't like how I AM playing.

He puts pressure onto a jf lynch knowing that he's been cleared and that jf hasn't been investigated. I want to pretty much remind him that I havn't been cleared either (Omis went to investigate me, but it failed, according to him)
Yes, but may I remind you of yesterday? It honestly seems logical to my brain.
Yesterday = a bunch of people saying it's pythag or jungle, pythag or jungle.
pythag was found by investigations to be a cowboy.
all of a sudden all suspicion was dropped on jungle?
THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.

Again, uses the inno to his advantage, while further choking jf with the idea that 'he's been investigated and cleared, while the other hasn't' thing. I find that green part highly scummy cause it'll just mean he can act stupid/uncontributing if he chooses to cause he was cleared.
Yeah, because I totally need to be "cleared" to make dumb moves. Remember all the mess ups where I leapt and then stuffed my foot so hard into my mouth I got a concussion? Yeah, definitely clear there.

I'm tired of this game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Days change, seasons change, people don't change.

Bunglefever: Pythag (1)

Mediocre: Macman, Omni (2)

Omni: Rockin (1)

Pythag: Bunglefever (1)

Not Voting: Mediocre, Omis (2)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 of you assholes to lynch!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I don't really want to turn this thing back to Omis/Me, because I'm no longer convinced that Omis is mafia and I'd rather find a better target. But if it's going to be Omis/Me anyway, I'd rather Omis was lynched since he's obviously not a sane cop, and he might be mafia while I know I'm not.

At this point, I see myself becoming the bandwagon simply because two people are on me and no obvious scum has presented itself.

why does noone want to kill off medi
Because I'm not scum, you dumbass.

Medi is the scummiest by far. I think either him or Omis has to go. And I believe Omis now WAY more than medi.
Why?

There's all sorts of weirdness up with Omni.

On the other hand, here's the reason I've seen for you voting for me:

and I'm not taking any claims as 100% legit, because of janning. So medi's claim doesn't mean **** to me.
Please explain how this weakens my claim.

I don't know how I didn't ask this ages ago.

i mean, if medi flips scum then i would have no explanation for why i couldn't get any read on him in my investigation.
What happened to this, Omni?

Although I don't agree with your reasoning here, I also don't understand what changed your mind on this point.

Marshy (UNIDENTIFIABLE BRUCESONA) without saying what alignment he is totally doesn't look like a janning
If mafia has a janitor, why did they use him only once?

Totally not going to protect Omni tonight.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm just annoyed that you and everyone else need to be threatened in order to start posting actual content. Even then, it's just you defending yourself and hardly ever a case on someone else. I see hardly no real scumhunting from most of you. Just massive whining and/or defending yourself.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm just annoyed that you and everyone else need to be threatened in order to start posting actual content. Even then, it's just you defending yourself and hardly ever a case on someone else. I see hardly no real scumhunting from most of you. Just massive whining and/or defending yourself.
So you're voting for me not because you think I'm mafia, but because you're annoyed?

Huh.

The rest of the post is worthless justification of a bad vote, but I found some of it annoying enough to reply to nonetheless.

Moreover, what do you call my argument against Omis, if not scumhunting? Have you even read the posts I made just to ask people questions that didn't relate to me at all? I don't claim to be an exemplar of good play this game, but this is just silly. Finally, I just said, in the last few posts, that I would skim over the thread in an effort to find new suspicions.

As for massive whining, you're the only one who keeps saying how boring the game is.

No way am I protecting Omni tonight.

Omni

BRoomer
Medi, I asked you several posts ago who have you been protecting and why haven't you been reporting in.

I'm voting you because of process of elimination.
As I said earlier, I can see your power being something to the extent of a blocker instead of a doctor since you said you could stop most actions.

My examples of people whining and not moving until a vote was placed on them consists of Chaco, Jungle, and you as of yesterDay. You then apologized and said you were being lazy as your reasoning.

The only person I'm comfortable with being alive at the end of the day is Mac. I normally have at least 2 people I feel comfortable with but I don't see enough scumhunting from the rest of the cast. Nearly all of them seem to be more reactive instead of proactive about finding scum so it's frustrating not being able to identify with another townie who's also trying to find scum.

Not sure why you're putting emphasis on not protecting me since I've been asking not to be protected this entire game. Are you trying to put emphasis on a hint that you are a Doctor? I hope not since it means nothing given the fact that we have a janitor.

Omis

my friends were skinny
4) I havn't forgot about Medi, but I dunno what to really go after him about. My main issue on medi was that he wasn't posting as much, but now he looks a bit more lively. His claim seems...eh. Unsure how to really prove it, but I havn't seen anyone CC even up to this point. I also havn't seen anything scummy as far as Medi go, so I consider him town.
Why cant people just ****ing realize that just because no one has CC'ed means he is clear? There was a jan for gods sake you idiots. His claim means nothing. NOTHING
**** guys

Everyone who hasnt claimed a role should probably get their ***** on the ball

@jungle
I dont think a vanilla gets a note saying if they have been RB'ed so it could be that.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Medi, I asked you several posts ago who have you been protecting and why haven't you been reporting in.
I'm not reporting in because it's worthless for the town to know who I protected. It doesn't help them in the least.

On a other hand, it could benefit the mafia. The better idea they have of who I protect, the more likely they'll be able to correctly identify unprotected targets.

Unless there's a tracker or something, knowing who I targeted doesn't help confirm my role anyway.

So, sure, it's a low risk thing to do. But there's no reward. I'm not going to play a low risk no reward game.

I'm voting you because of process of elimination.
When did you eliminate Omis? jungle?

Process of elimination is only sufficient reason when it narrows it down to one person. If it narrows it down to a few people, then you must have some other reasoning for choosing between those few.

You have yet to give a reason you're voting for me.

Also, you never answered my question to you from post #967. You just kind of ignored it.

As I said earlier, I can see your power being something to the extent of a blocker instead of a doctor since you said you could stop most actions.
I never said anything like this. I'm not sure why people are so confused.

What I now think my power does is block night kills, and some night actions based on flavor reasons.

Your investigation didn't work on me, Omni, because you brushed against my robot.

Omis's did (assuming he is actually some sort of cop, which I now acknowledge as a possibility), because his power was flavored differently.

I don't want to turn this into a flavor-fest, but that's the explanation that makes the most sense to me currently.

My examples of people whining and not moving until a vote was placed on them consists of Chaco, Jungle, and you as of yesterDay. You then apologized and said you were being lazy as your reasoning.
Okay.

Fair enough.

Not sure why you're putting emphasis on not protecting me since I've been asking not to be protected this entire game. Are you trying to put emphasis on a hint that you are a Doctor? I hope not since it means nothing given the fact that we have a janitor.
I thought your bulletproofing only worked every other day?

Anyhow, it's just WIFOM for the scum.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Why cant people just ****ing realize that just because no one has CC'ed means he is clear? There was a jan for gods sake you idiots. His claim means nothing. NOTHING
**** guys
Again with the janitor.

So assume the mafia has a janitor. How do they know they killed a doctor?

I want somebody to explain this to me, because I'm not following this logic at all.

Omni

BRoomer
Gheb was killed lastnight so I'm refreshed.

I guess the biggest thing is why are you still alive, Medi?

Omni

BRoomer
To clarify:

I'm comfortable with Mac and I know I'm town so I already committed into your lynch. Just wondering why scum hasn't double pounced if you are indeed scum.

The other alternative is Mac is scum or I am scum, but since I don't see either of that being the case then...

Hummity hummity.

Omni

BRoomer
Oh and to answer your question in #967:

I think you're the roleblocker. Actually... I just thought of something else and it actually makes sense.

I was wondering why it looked like I was a NK target AND I was roleblocked. **** would be mad dumb unless the Indy was the one with the ability to roleblock. That kinda' explains why I wasn't roleblocked lastnight.

I just don't trust your surrogate thingy majig and I don't like how you're just coming to the assumption that your power protects people from nightkill AKA being the doc.

Omni

BRoomer
What I now think my power does is block night kills, and some night actions based on flavor reasons.
Like... the fact that you weren't sure what exactly what your power does, to me, does not make much sense. For some reason, you're able to stop... everything. Kinda like... a roleblocker.

Medi, do you want to claim indy?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The idea of the janitor role is that scum finds out the role of the person who they Jan. and medi i've outlined reasons for yu being the scummiest in an earlier post of mine.

mostly being, yur strong defense for Tom when he wasn't around to defend himself.
And because you have been mostly reactive, never offering your own thoughts on anyone. Which you still continue to do.
And then there were posts you've made that just screamed scummy. don't remember them now tho

but you really need to die.

tarzan is not the best movie ever

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
To clarify:

I'm comfortable with Mac and I know I'm town so I already committed into your lynch. Just wondering why scum hasn't double pounced if you are indeed scum.

The other alternative is Mac is scum or I am scum, but since I don't see either of that being the case then...

Hummity hummity.
dunno why yur assuming its lylo. That would only make sense if there was 4 scum, or if indy can joint with 2 scum. 2 things that seem unlikely to me.

watchmen was a horrid movie

Omni

BRoomer
mac there's 7 of us left.

2 scum left, 1 indy. 4 town. if we lynch town today and town dies tonight its gg.

today has to be mylo or lylo.

are u sure my math is off?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
then it wud be 2 scum, 1 indy, 2 town. Which then becomes lylo.

im always right

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Im just saying that all claims should be taken with a huge as **** grain of salt because of this.
Why?

Neither the town nor the mafia knows Marshy's role. At least, assuming there's not some sort of mafia role cop, which is a reasonable assumption.

That doesn't make it any easier for the mafia to fake claim.

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that I am mafia. Let's assume a three man mafia game. One mafia dies D1. That would leave me and one scummate.

So, obviously neither me nor my scummate would be a doctor. There were nine players left alive on the Day I claimed. So, subtract me and my fellow hypothetical mafia. That gives seven.

That means from my perspective, assuming a doctor in the game (which seems to be almost a given in SWF mafia), there would be a 1/8 chance of Marshy being the doctor. That's... a 12.5% chance.

Those are not good odds for a fakeclaim.

Marshy's unidentifiablity weakened claims. There's no question about that. But that weakening is far less substantial than you or Macman are saying. Fakeclaiming a role that is a staple of SWF mafia would still be a very risky move. Doctors are a staple role of SWF mafia.

That said, doctor is not the best claim for lots of other reasons. It's hard to verify, as I and others have pointed out. It could also be an attempt to lure out an actual town doctor by forcing them to counterclaim.

However, the possible existence of the janitor should hardly effect the perceived validity of my claim at all. A doctor is a weak claim for many reasons, but the existence of an unidentifiable corpse should be least among them.

To clarify:

Hummity hummity.
Because unless there were four mafia to begin with, it's not lylo?

I don't even know where you're coming from with this. Frankly, arguing with you is beginning to get ridiculous.

I just don't trust your surrogate thingy majig and I don't like how you're just coming to the assumption that your power protects people from nightkill AKA being the doc.
Uh...

That's not an assumption. That's what it says it does.

What game are you playing?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
The idea of the janitor role is that scum finds out the role of the person who they Jan. and medi i've outlined reasons for yu being the scummiest in an earlier post of mine.
Really?

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Janitor
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

I'm not sure where you're getting this from. I don't think it's the typical way the role functions.

Moreover, if there is a janitor, why isn't he cleaning up after every kill?

mostly being, yur strong defense for Tom when he wasn't around to defend himself.
Yes, because as scum I love to strongly associate myself with other mafia members as soon as the game begins.

And because you have been mostly reactive, never offering your own thoughts on anyone.
Never is an overstatement. I did not have to push for a lynch of either Omis or me nearly as hard as I did. That was not reactive.

I've been mostly reactive because I've constantly been one of the top suspects since I came back to this game. Of course, it's a situation of my own making, but it certainly doesn't encourage proactive reasoning.

mac there's 7 of us left.

2 scum left, 1 indy. 4 town. if we lynch town today and town dies tonight its gg.

today has to be mylo or lylo.

are u sure my math is off?
lol Omni.

Omni

BRoomer
oh, i didnt know it was uncommon for indy to joint considering i've seen indy joint in a few games

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
oh, i didnt know it was uncommon for indy to joint considering i've seen indy joint in a few games
I guess a survivor could joint win, but it's not something either the mafia or the survivor would want to count on.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other independent roles that can joint win.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Medi: Smashman never posted the roles, but I was fuckin mafia in that game and we had a janitor that learned the role of the person we jan'd after we jan'd them. We could also only use it once. So the whoel idea isn't that fuckin unheard of.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
medi, who is scum?

new karate kid is gonna be terrible
As I've said, I need to reread the thread before I can make any real accusations.

That said, if I was a quadruple voter and had to vote for someone right now, I would vote for jungle. Mostly because I could totally see Tom bussing him D1, and he hasn't really stood out at all since then.

@Medi: Smashman never posted the roles, but I was fuckin mafia in that game and we had a janitor that learned the role of the person we jan'd after we jan'd them. We could also only use it once. So the whoel idea isn't that fuckin unheard of.
What game?

Was Macman also in it? Was Evil Eye?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It was fuckin Monster Island Mafia. Mac replaced in and Evil Eye looked at the set up in its early stages.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
EBWOP: And the reason I'm not rereading the thread now, but keep posting so frequently, is because I'm doing homework and taking small (or sometimes not so small) breaks for posting in between.

That sort of thing is alright for me if I'm posting, but not so good for skimming back over the thread.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Medi, in every game I've been in with a janitor, scum learned the role of the person janned. That's also how it works on EM. Which EE plays alot. I've never heard of the janned role not being revealed to scum. Even the wiki only says that the role isn't revealed to town.

cake < pie

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Medi, in every game I've been in with a janitor, scum learned the role of the person janned. That's also how it works on EM. Which EE plays alot. I've never heard of the janned role not being revealed to scum. Even the wiki only says that the role isn't revealed to town.
Right. Which is what I've been saying all along.

However, it's obvious at this point where EE would have gotten the idea from, so I'm perfectly willing to accept that there is a janitor of that sort in the game.

Previously, I had assumed that it was Marshy's role that prevented his identity from being revealed.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Right. Which is what I've been saying all along.
What I mean to say by this is that the mafia wiki confirms my understanding of the janitor role. You seem to be somehow reading it as confirmation of your understanding, which it obviously isn't.

However, I still accept that any janitor in this game might be the type you were assuming all along. So it's really irrelevant what a typical janitor is like, because considering that this janitor's only used his ability once (like the janitor in MIM), it's a safe bet that this janitor can also learn the role of his target (again like the janitor in MIM).

So I guess that part of my argument is moot, and a janitor might indeed make a mafia fakeclaim much less risky.

A doc claim is a bad claim anyway, though, so it doesn't really hurt my roleclaim much more.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright Omni, fair enough

Unyippi
Yippi Ki Yay motherfucker: Phythag

Also, I want to clarify about Janitors, that they INDEED do learn of who they are, what role they have, and so on before the next day arises. That's what I did in my latest sleepover game. When a kill was successful, I send them the name of character, the role they have, and their alignment.

I have a legit reason you know >>

Gonna be at my grams today, so I can thoroughly look through the pages propertly.

I'm not reporting in because it's worthless for the town to know who I protected. It doesn't help them in the least.

On a other hand, it could benefit the mafia. The better idea they have of who I protect, the more likely they'll be able to correctly identify unprotected targets.
It might help give a fucking reason why you protected them in the first place. Right now, we're in a possible mylo situation, so I rather we not fuck up on our lynch toDay.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead Final Vote Count

Bunglefever: Pythag (1)

Mediocre: Macman, Omni (2)

Pythag: Bunglefever, Rockin (2)

Not Voting: Mediocre, Omis (2)

Suddenly, a Brucesona slips from the crowd into a darkened alley, quickdrawing from an ankle holster. He takes aim at another Brucesona, the one for some reason called "Pythag" for most of the ordeal.

"CROWE!"

Dr. Crowe turns, then suddenly puts his hands up, slowly, seeing the weapon. "Calm down, now. Don't do anything crazy. Let's just... let's just talk about this."

"No talk! DIE, MOTHAFUCKA!"

Crowe lunges toward the alley assailant, getting his a hands around the shooters wrist, but it's too late...

CRAKK CRAKK CRAKK!

Crowe stumbles back, hands slowly loosening on the shooter's wrist before dropping to his knees.
"Ughgh... wh-why...... gah, ughn, tell my wife... I always loved her..."

He crumples forward, arms clutched tightly around his torso.

Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Pythag; Beloved Psychiatrist) has been abruptly fuckin' killed!

The Brucesonas glance about to find the missing man, but the shooter had apparently already glided back into the crowd.

"Well shit, what the fuck could he do?"

"Fuck if I know, what the hell good are those shrinks for anyway?"

"Could keep you from goin' all fuckin' whacko, I guess. Keep your head on straight, keep you playin' for your team."

"...Fuck. I got a bad feelin' about this..."

Samuel L. Jackson suddenly zooms in from down the street in the classic Superman flight, huffing and puffing.

"Damn, what I miss, man!?"

He looks at the fallen Dr. Crowe, his mouth slowly widening into a grin as he takes a swig from a brownbagged forty of malt lickey.

"Aw. Awwwhohohohohoho ahahahahahaha shit nigga, you done fucked up now. Ahahahahaha! You crazy nigga why'd you do that hahahaha! God damn you done put me in a good mood! LATER, fuck-fo-brains!"

None of you know what to say. You glance at each other uneasily before going your separate ways.

Night five has begun. The fucking deadline for night actions is friday, january 29th, at 7pm Central.

Top Bottom