• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samuel L. Jackson Mafia 2: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson (N6)

Omis

my friends were skinny
Jungle I really know how it feels when life douches you deep throat style but we need a good post from you before D4 is over. **** Im not liking today. Nor am I liking **** ninjas

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Funny thing you would mention this because I suggested to lynch you D2 to get it over with mucky wifom. It's not my fault that you start to realize your mistakes now. I don't think we have enough mislynches left to justify lynches only to get rid of WIFOM. I'd rather lynch one out of the Chaco / Pythag / Scumbagfever trio.

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I do not understand why the **** people are voting for anyone but me or Omis.

Yes, there's a tiny tiny possibility that this is town v. town. Is it likely? Not at all.

Yes, it would suck if it was town v. town, and the town wasted two lynches killing off both of us. You know what would suck more? Leaving both of us alive to the endgame.

Vote for one of us. Anything else is simply a bad move.
I agree. I rather deal with the fucking issue at hand so as to get it over with. That way, we can focus more on grinding the other three suspicious people (However, I'm getting irritated for Chaco not answering a simple question, so I'll be fine with a lynch on him as well)

This.

@Medi: It's not unreasonable to think that your surrogate thingy can only protect one action. Not sure how this works, but happens when to a target if they are being double kill targeted AND Doc target? Does Doc only protect once or does he protect both shots?
If there's more then one fucking shot on the doc, that decision will have to be up to the mod. Sometimes they block all shots. Othertimes when there's more then one, the doc dies. It really all depends to the mod.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Again, completely content with Chaco gone.
Of course you would be, you have completely OMGUSd anyone who opposed you this game. Now that doesn't mean your scum, it just constitutes poor town play. Which is in fact what it has been, I won't say it's any better. Now will I say I shouldn't be hated. But that just seems how it is when I'm a townie. Heh.

Anyways, More to come. Unvotes will save a lot of future strife. Next to vote is scum.

Bruce Willis Radio: Under the Boardwalk (3:46)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Again, completely content with Chaco gone.
Okay...fair enough.

Unyippi

Yippi Ki Yay motherfucker: Chaco

Of course you would be, you have completely OMGUSd anyone who opposed you this game. Now that doesn't mean your scum, it just constitutes poor town play. Which is in fact what it has been, I won't say it's any better. Now will I say I shouldn't be hated. But that just seems how it is when I'm a townie. Heh.

Anyways, More to come. Unvotes will save a lot of future strife. Next to vote is scum.

Chaco, there won't be enough fucking time. According to the general chat, you're V/LA till Monday. The deadline for today is Jan 16 (this saturday). Unless you can provide a fucking good reason why you shouldn't be lynched, you're gonna be the play.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unyippie

To get him off -1. Pythag and Scumbagfever need to speak up BIG TIME before deadline.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nono what?

did yu really just get lynched hahaha
not ok

i really wanted to lynch omis/medi =/

hope yur scum

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh word yur not dead.

lets kill omis/medi now lol

tht wasnt stupid at all

unyippi

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Wait, im pretty sure everyone knew you claimed thief...?

i was just pressuring chaco, becuz he wasnt posting, and cuz he said the next person to vote wud be scum =/

i personally dont see why gheb/omni arent going with omis/medi.

ice cream scuskss

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
nono what?

did yu really just get lynched hahaha
not ok

i really wanted to lynch omis/medi =/

hope yur scum
Nah, he's not fucking dead yet. He was at L-1. I almost fucking thought I did hammer, but after looking back, I didn't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Eh he claims to be hated so Rockin hammered. But hated theif? Really? If that's legit it's the biggest piece of trash role I ever heard of.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
What would be wrong with a hated theif role as opposed to any other hated role?

anyways... that's really whack if its true

i hate food

Chaco

Never Logs In

If you read it more than once Im positive you wouldve known.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
unyippie

Yippi Ki yay motherfucker: Omis

I'm assuming that when chaco said 'hated' everyone was getting on his fucking grill, myself included (all of us for legit fucking reasons).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead. (Final Vote Count)

Omis: Chaco, Mediocre, Rockin (3)

Mediocre: Omis (1)

Chaco: Omni, Gheb_01, Macman (3)

Pythag: Scumfever (1)

As the pressure builds, one of the Brucesonas steps away from the pack, pointing an angry finger at the rest of you.

"You're idiots! Every fucking one of you! I give up! To hell with all of you!"

He turns his attention to the skies.

"Sammy! Get your black ass down here, Sammy!"

WHRUNCH!

Samuel L. Jackson drops hard onto the ground... crushing the baby carriage a very blue-collar woman was wheeling in front of her. He looks down at his boots, scraping the fleshy, infantile mess on the curb as the woman runs away weeping.

"God damn, nigga... this is some repugnant shit..."

He looks up to the Brucesona you have, for some reason, been calling "Chaco" all Day.

"You got somethin' to say to me, shit-fo'-face?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do.

I'm gonna sing The Final Countdown. It's four minutes long, and your ass'll be dead in three-forty-five."

Twilight has now begun. The twilight deadline is tomorrow at 7pm Central.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Not sure why people are moving off Chaco so fast.

Chaco, who is the play?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scumbag being hated seems so ridiculously unlikely that I'd say Governor has to save Chaco. If the Governor is one of Scumfever / Pythag he should claim toMorrow asap imo.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Food for thought, what brucesona would have a business card.

Omni

BRoomer
Not to say you didn't deserve this, but you totally deserved this Chaco. Your contribution level has been horrid and you have been as helpful as a stick.

I didn't actually plan for you to be quick lynched like this, tho'. Moreso starting a bandwagon to get you speak up.

Why should we believe your claim?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't know enough about a BW to get the business card reference but if he's likely town then you shouldn't fish maybe?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not to say you didn't deserve this, but you totally deserved this Chaco. Your contribution level has been horrid and you have been as helpful as a stick.

I didn't actually plan for you to be quick lynched like this, tho'. Moreso starting a bandwagon to get you speak up.

Why should we believe your claim?
Omni cut the ****. Your gonna have to understand that I cannot post with that restriction on my phone. It was hard as HELL to do it once. No Im not home. I'm in a parking lot on my phone.

Omni is scum, his last posts are huge scum back tracking.

Omni

BRoomer
Stop whining and OMGUS'ing.

Despite your situation, you've been completely unhelpful ever since I entered the game. I don't understand why you think you deserve some kind of free pass and special treatment to look extremely scummy and get away with it.

Answer my questions. Why should we believe your claim? Who do you think is scum?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why should you believe my claim?

1, Mac confirmed it mid day.
2. Read the ****ing vote count.

Omni

BRoomer
Oh, okay. Just realized "hateful" meant it takes one less vote to lynch you. Thought you were using the term hateful as in everyone disliking your play.

Well, I guess you can't really contribute anything other than that. Sucks that you were hateful.

This is lame. Scum gets a free NK because of a L-1 wagon.

Hrm. I have no clue how tonight is going to roll so I won't offer any suggestions, lol

Omni

BRoomer
Actually, we've got two clear investigative roles. Myself and Chaco. Guessing one of us is going to be roleblocked while the other is going to he nightkilled.

Would prefer if a doc didn't visit me.

Top Bottom