• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mini Mafia | Game Over | Victors: Town

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
By the way, here was my reasoning for saving Dastrn last night (I wrote down what I was thinking about who would be the likely target and just sent the action in a TL;DR):
I'll take action to save Dastrn. I feel like his cocky behavior towards not getting killed tonight and leading the entire game (for the most part) might get him killed. The last Fry wouldn't kill lolazerz because that would eliminate the main Scum suspect (if lolazerz isn't said fry), we have yet to see the SwordMaster sub, Maven seems like another possible target since he seems fairly open-minded, not sure about Skarms, Omar the Fry is dead, and I might be a target (although hopefully my slight lolazerz support will keep the target off my back for the time being).

My leaning towards support of lolazerz will probably keep my innocence in the public eye if he's lynched and town, and the game will be over if he's lynched and Scum. Just some game analysis that I wouldn't dare sharing to the whole group, but I wanted to get down on text.

TL;DR
Dastrn, unless I change my mind.
Anyways, I don't really see any faults in your reasoning, so I'll go ahead and vote.

Vote: lolazerz

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
And if we're right, Orboknown will have been in the game for a grand total of 18-19 hours. We'll also have no town fatalities.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Spak Spak great analysis there, and well done for putting it together ahead of time and posting it now.

I did mostly the same thing on my analysis just now on this lolazerz situation. I had most of it typed yesterday before I asked for lolazerz' claim. I polished it this morning, but it's been sitting saved in my browser waiting for me to hit send since yesterday.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
I mean I was going to go through some of your older post and point out the fact that an early hammer is very scummy behavior like you've even said in the past and how even Spak said that the only reason I'm alive is because the mafia would want to keep me alive seeing as how they'd get a free day where they wouldn't have to worry about arousing suspicion. As for me being Scum because Dastrn was targeted.

Let's go ahead and assume I am the fry, why would I target the one person who even stated that if they were to die then I would be a main suspect. If I was the french potato I'd probably kill Orboknown because that'd be hilarious.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I mean I was going to go through some of your older post and point out the fact that an early hammer is very scummy behavior like you've even said in the past and how even Spak said that the only reason I'm alive is because the mafia would want to keep me alive seeing as how they'd get a free day where they wouldn't have to worry about arousing suspicion. As for me being Scum because Dastrn was targeted.

Let's go ahead and assume I am the fry, why would I target the one person who even stated that if they were to die then I would be a main suspect. If I was the french potato I'd probably kill Orboknown because that'd be hilarious.
Mafia had no incentive to kill you, which is different than "i was only left alive because..."

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Plus I have no clue as to why Omar was able to receive so much time for his lynch and we all gave him time for his defense but when it roles around to day two the second you wake up yah hang a guy. oh well

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I don't see how other than just phrasing
In the latter case, it supposes that you have some things about you that would make mafia want to kill you but the fact of you being a lynch target makes it worth it to leave you alive.
In the first case you just arent worth mafia time to kill

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Plus I have no clue as to why Omar was able to receive so much time for his lynch and we all gave him time for his defense but when it roles around to day two the second you wake up yah hang a guy. oh well
Omar didn't have a claimed tracker guilty on him

Maven89

Smash Master
Well the reason is you're in a bad spot already, and since we have no NK, we know the Doc protected the mafia target. The doc claimed he protected Dastrn, which means, since there was no night kill, that the mafia targeted Dastrn. Then Dastrn, who is the tracke, and can see who people targeted, saw you target him. There are no other roles in the game that would allow someone to target a person at night, so since the doc and tracker are claimed, this leaves only the mafia night kill left, which fits in with the overall suspicion we've had the majority of the game.

You claimed vanilla townie, so if you're town, that's correct. That would mean that Dastrn is mafia, he's lying about you, and the real tracker is out there unclaimed letting this go by without saying anything, when in reality that would prove to him that Dastrn was scum and he'd post it. The doctor was already claimed and said who he targeted, which again, due to lack of NK, means he had to target the mafia NK. He targeted Dastrn, which means the mafia tried to kill Dastrn, which means he can't be mafia, and if he's not mafia he'd have zero reason to lie about being the tracker and finding you guilty.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
While we sit here waiting to see if we won, does anybody wanna play Tic Tac Toe?

_ | _ | _
_ | X | _
| |

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Formatting took out the spaces... And I can't edit posts...

OCD will be my end.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
(Ironically i think by now ive passed a good chunk of the games post total and definitely their pace lol)
Prolly because you post a lot of smaller comments without much content rather than a bigger post with a lot of arguments, that's what I tried to do

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm leaving for the theater in just a bit. I'll be afk for the next 3 or 4 hours.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Kk, I just had some ice cream and am driving home. Will be AFK for the next 15-ish minutes. What play are you going to see?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Addam's Family. Local theater does a whole series of very high quality performances all summer long.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Oh, cool. I went to see Midsummer Night's Dream about a week ago and that was terrific. I hope that you have fun!

shinyskarmory

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4785-4798-2652
Welp, went to a friend's house and it looks like I missed everything of relevance for Day 2.

Dastrm's plan seems legit since there's been no counterclaim; however, I'd like to remind everyone that if you're the tracker and Dastrm is lying you REALLY should call him on it immediately in the event of a Day 3. No point in calling it now since majority's been reached, so you'll just make yourself a target.

I'll be disappointed if the game is over this fast, but a win is a win.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Prolly because you post a lot of smaller comments without much content rather than a bigger post with a lot of arguments, that's what I tried to do
Which is indicative of me not taking time to plan out my posts and also suirs me playinf a more live game as town, keeping me more in the flow of the game

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Which is indicative of me not taking time to plan out my posts and also suirs me playinf a more live game as town, keeping me more in the flow of the game
True, but I like to make post that have more actual content in them and making post that are very short doesn't strike me as Town Mafia could do the same.

O|_|O
_|X|_
_|_|X

Orboknown

Smash Hero
True, but I like to make post that have more actual content in them and making post that are very short doesn't strike me as Town Mafia could do the same.

O|_|O
_|X|_
_|_|X
I know people that consider longer posts as being mafia based because they drown on for awhile and can get looped around, but personally i think its null in either case

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
I know people that consider longer posts as being mafia based because they drown on for awhile and can get looped around, but personally i think its null in either case
True just seems like a paper thin argument for you to say that that makes you Town by default because you make basicly blank post. Idk :/

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, cool. I went to see Midsummer Night's Dream about a week ago and that was terrific. I hope that you have fun!
Intermission now:
This play is hilarious.
A Midsummer Night's Dream is the next show this summer. I'm looking forward to it.

Last year we saw RENT. I actually saw RENT in London in 1997 with the original cast and I honestly think our local theater was on par with the original. I'm in this smallish town in Midwest USA but we just have these really cool pockets of brilliance like this theater

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
ShinySkarmory[0]
Orboknown[0]
lolazerz[4] Orbo, Spak, Dastrn, Maven
Spak[0]
Maven89[0]
Dastern[0]

Not Voting:
Shinyskarmory, lolazerz

A lynch has been reached!
lolazerz, French Fry[ Mafia ] has been lynched!

With all French Fries eliminated, the town faction wins the game.

Top Bottom