• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mini Mafia | Game Over | Victors: Town

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omar, what's your read on things so far?
What are the chances I'm scum and thought people would believe me?
What are the chances that me and spak are fry-buddies and that was some salt on salt action to throw you all off our deep-fried potato scent?
What are the chances that you're scum and I'm trying to get an impression off of someone who know's we're both town?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
What are the chances that me and spak are fry-buddies and that was some salt on salt action to throw you all off our deep-fried potato scent?
What are the chances that you're scum and I'm trying to get an impression off of someone who know's we're both town?
I'm kind of confused. What exactly do you mean by scum?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Well this mafia game hasn't been going that long so I don't know that much yet.

And it would be best to not go public with these theories in fear of the french frys.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

And it would be best to not go public with these theories in fear of a french frys.
Shoot, the rules completely slipped my mind. I only edited a few grammatical mistakes in it. Sorry about that.

shinyskarmory

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4785-4798-2652

And it would be best to not go public with these theories in fear of the french frys.
Honestly, I disagree. It's best to go public with any suspicions you have as quickly as possible unless you have some sort of deeper game going on. That way, if you get killed or lynched and flip village, we'll at least know who had a reason to go after you. If you stay silent about your suspicions and get killed, your death tells us nothing.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Honestly, I disagree. It's best to go public with any suspicions you have as quickly as possible unless you have some sort of deeper game going on. That way, if you get killed or lynched and flip village, we'll at least know who had a reason to go after you. If you stay silent about your suspicions and get killed, your death tells us nothing.
Unless they were killing someone with a wrong theory to start the Town down the wrong path.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's all not say what we think about anything. That way the bad guys won't come after us and they'll kill everyone else instead and we'll lose the slow way instead of win the smart way.

I'm not being snarky to be mean. I'm being snarky because it's like 1am and I'm sleepy and snarky mode gets activated after midnight. I'm like a gremlin. Don't give me the internet after midnight or I turn snarky.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Ok, here we go.

Dastrn is not who he says he is. He's most likely a french fry or a hamburger. In the case that Dastrn is a french fry, there's also a chance that Spak could be a french fry. Those two (and shinyskarmory) are the most suspicious to me. These are just guesses so far so take them with a grain of salt (lol).

I don't know if I'm exactly thinking straight at the moment since it's like 10 PM over here and I'm tired, but hey at least it's something.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Ok, here we go.

Dastrn is not who he says he is. He's most likely a french fry or a hamburger. In the case that Dastrn is a french fry, there's also a chance that Spak could be a french fry. Those two (and shinyskarmory) are the most suspicious to me. These are just guesses so far so take them with a grain of salt (lol).

I don't know if I'm exactly thinking straight at the moment since it's like 10 PM over here and I'm tired, but hey at least it's something.
Bruh he just said not to come out with any of your suspicions yet. Doing that make you look mighty guilty doe -_-

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Bruh he just said not to come out with any of your suspicions yet. Doing that make you look mighty guilty doe -_-
I think Dastrn was trying to be sarcastic.

So far, I think that Sword is either dead or just AFK, Maven is gone so I'll withold judgement until he gets back, Skarmory and lolazerz have little suspicion from me (not saying they aren't Mafia, but I just haven't seen anything showing Mafish activities), Omar is slightly more suspicious to me (probably because he's talking as much as me), but still doesn't seem Mafish. Dastrn seems a bit fishy because of the early "testing the waters" move he pulled early D1 and he is most likely Mafia from my perspective, but I don't want to be wrong and decrease our little village from 7 to 5 while not killing any Mafia. I also know that at least another one of you is Mafia (if not another two), so I'm still on the lookout.

shinyskarmory

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4785-4798-2652
Well, RVS seems pretty much over, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good news is that we can get straight into the real game, the bad news is that we lose any chance to use the RVS to get reads on people. That means we're pretty much dead in the water here.

Right now my two scum suspects are dastrn and Omar_25. Dastrn isn't a very strong read for me, but his action ended the random vote stage MUCH earlier than it would usually end. Contrary to public belief, the RVS is actually an extremely useful tool for scum hunting since we can observe seriously people take their RVS votes, how they respond to being voted, and make early reads based on that. RVS ending immediately is actually bad for the village. For this reason, I'm suspicious of Dastrn.

On the other hand, I'm also concerned about Omar_25. Earlier in day 1, Omar_25 posted this:

Dude, always lynch people your suspicious about. That's just the way mafia works. lol

Dastrn saying he's a napkin on the first day... That's odd.
Then, just a little while ago, he posted this:

It seems odd that Omar's mafia playstyle fluctuates so much between posts. Notably, in that first post I quoted, he very confidently posts about lynching people you're suspicious about, but then flip-flops on it in the second post I listed and advocates staying quiet to avoid mafia attention.

Unvote

Vote: Omar_25

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, here we go.

Dastrn is not who he says he is.
Of Course I'm not who I said I was. I said I was a role that is not on the role list. I invented one and said I was that, with the expressed purpose of transitioning us from Random Vote Stage to Thoughtful Vote State.

I think Dastrn was trying to be sarcastic.
This man knows what "snarky" means.

Well, RVS seems pretty much over, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good news is that we can get straight into the real game, the bad news is that we lose any chance to use the RVS to get reads on people. That means we're pretty much dead in the water here.

Right now my two scum suspects are dastrn and Omar_25. Dastrn isn't a very strong read for me, but his action ended the random vote stage MUCH earlier than it would usually end. Contrary to public belief, the RVS is actually an extremely useful tool for scum hunting since we can observe seriously people take their RVS votes, how they respond to being voted, and make early reads based on that. RVS ending immediately is actually bad for the village. For this reason, I'm suspicious of Dastrn.

On the other hand, I'm also concerned about Omar_25. Earlier in day 1, Omar_25 posted this:

Then, just a little while ago, he posted this:

It seems odd that Omar's mafia playstyle fluctuates so much between posts. Notably, in that first post I quoted, he very confidently posts about lynching people you're suspicious about, but then flip-flops on it in the second post I listed and advocates staying quiet to avoid mafia attention.

Unvote

Great post.

I'm going to disagree with your first paragraph to start. The only benefit of RVS is to get tiny reads from people based on nearly nothing. When I forced us to leave RVS, I gave us an opportunity to begin to get reads from people based on something more substantial, all without requiring night roles or flips. Do you all see how we're getting stronger reads and how we have more to go on right now then your typical RVS "why'd you say he didn't seem scummy? are you defending him because you are scum-mates? seems fishy. FOS: So-And-So" ?
This is better information "from nothing" because I made a move, even though it put me in the spotlight a little bit. Better information is good for town, so I'll take the heat. I was NEVER going to keep my night-0 cop claim, regardless of whether it was discovered through the role list to be falsifiable or not. It would simply confuse things later. Once suspicions were laid and opinions were posted, then we would have had a LOT more data to make an actual informed opinion about rather than my literally random selection of target, and we could reshuffle our heads a bit and focus on what we had to work with. Who was bandwagoning too easily. Who was defending too quickly? Who was too quick to completely dismiss me and vote me? Etc.

We gained by this play, and I'll stand by it. What we do with it is only 1/7th up to me, and I'll do my best with my 1/7th. What you do with yours is up to you.

With that said, I think you should consider that my play wasn't anti-town, and hence shouldn't leave me on your top 2 suspicious list. However, lacking better options, I don't blame anyone for having to make a judgment call and put me somewhere on the list, and if 2nd most likely to be scum is where you fall after the rest of today's discussion, then so be it. I imagine the rest of toDay's interactions and posts will help you shake that out, and I assume you all are smart enough to recognize how fluid that list needs to be in situations like this.

Regarding Your Point on Omar:
I read exactly what you read about Omar flip flopping so quickly, so he's at the top of my list right now, and your vote on him moves you down mine considerably. I won't put us L-2 yet, in case a bandwagon ends in a mislynch this early. We have about 96 hours left toDay. Let's use them.

FOS: Omar_25

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Of Course I'm not who I said I was. I said I was a role that is not on the role list. I invented one and said I was that, with the expressed purpose of transitioning us from Random Vote Stage to Thoughtful Vote State.

This man knows what "snarky" means.

Great post.

I'm going to disagree with your first paragraph to start. The only benefit of RVS is to get tiny reads from people based on nearly nothing. When I forced us to leave RVS, I gave us an opportunity to begin to get reads from people based on something more substantial, all without requiring night roles or flips. Do you all see how we're getting stronger reads and how we have more to go on right now then your typical RVS "why'd you say he didn't seem scummy? are you defending him because you are scum-mates? seems fishy. FOS: So-And-So" ?
This is better information "from nothing" because I made a move, even though it put me in the spotlight a little bit. Better information is good for town, so I'll take the heat. I was NEVER going to keep my night-0 cop claim, regardless of whether it was discovered through the role list to be falsifiable or not. It would simply confuse things later. Once suspicions were laid and opinions were posted, then we would have had a LOT more data to make an actual informed opinion about rather than my literally random selection of target, and we could reshuffle our heads a bit and focus on what we had to work with. Who was bandwagoning too easily. Who was defending too quickly? Who was too quick to completely dismiss me and vote me? Etc.

We gained by this play, and I'll stand by it. What we do with it is only 1/7th up to me, and I'll do my best with my 1/7th. What you do with yours is up to you.

With that said, I think you should consider that my play wasn't anti-town, and hence shouldn't leave me on your top 2 suspicious list. However, lacking better options, I don't blame anyone for having to make a judgment call and put me somewhere on the list, and if 2nd most likely to be scum is where you fall after the rest of today's discussion, then so be it. I imagine the rest of toDay's interactions and posts will help you shake that out, and I assume you all are smart enough to recognize how fluid that list needs to be in situations like this.

Regarding Your Point on Omar:
I read exactly what you read about Omar flip flopping so quickly, so he's at the top of my list right now, and your vote on him moves you down mine considerably. I won't put us L-2 yet, in case a bandwagon ends in a mislynch this early. We have about 96 hours left toDay. Let's use them.

FOS: Omar_25
I understand your reasoning and will take it into consideration. Omar seems a bit more suspicious now that Skarmory pointed the opinion-flopping out, but changing playstyle might not be enough to kill him just yet. You've gone down to 2 on the list and Omar has risen to 1, but the gap is a lot closer between 1 and 2 than it used to be.

Unvote

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I understand your reasoning and will take it into consideration. Omar seems a bit more suspicious now that Skarmory pointed the opinion-flopping out, but changing playstyle might not be enough to kill him just yet. You've gone down to 2 on the list and Omar has risen to 1, but the gap is a lot closer between 1 and 2 than it used to be.

Unvote
I'm confused by this post. Your prior post was a vote against Omar, suggesting that he was 1, and I was 2 on your list at that point. This post suggested that you were tracking with me on my last post.
This post is now suggesting that my post closed that gap between us enough that you unvoted Omar? Are your actions indicating that you read my post in a way that suggested that I'm now slightly more likely to be scum than I was before I made that post, and that your read on Omar has softened because of my post? (The only post between your vote and your unvote).

Without your vote on Omar, I'll officially
for now, since it doesn't put us at L-2.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm confused by this post. Your prior post was a vote against Omar, suggesting that he was 1, and I was 2 on your list at that point. This post suggested that you were tracking with me on my last post.
This post is now suggesting that my post closed that gap between us enough that you unvoted Omar? Are your actions indicating that you read my post in a way that suggested that I'm now slightly more likely to be scum than I was before I made that post, and that your read on Omar has softened because of my post? (The only post between your vote and your unvote).

Without your vote on Omar, I'll officially
for now, since it doesn't put us at L-2.
No, I had never voted against Omar. My last vote was Page 1 against you, so Omar is now first on suspicion and you are second. I was simply removing my vote against you, but I wasn't sure enough about Omar to Lynch him. I think you're getting my white text mixed up with Skarmory's.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH. My bad. Not sure how I did that.

Unvote

Just to keep us from L-2 for now, since it's still pretty early and I don't want a surprise bandwagon.

Forget my last post. I'll reread.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
It could also be that Dastrn is looking very hard into any of Omar's posts just to find anything that could be seen as suspicious so he could make all of us think of Omar as un fry de french.

And I don't want anyone to think that I'm jumping to Omar's side on this post. If you'll scroll up a little bit you can see that I'm still suspicious of him for coming out with all of his thoughts right after someone telling him not to or he'll be a target. Maybe he did that because he can't be a target? And maybe Dastrn is just trying to find any shred of treachery inside of Omar's post.

TLDR: Dastrn really wants us to believe him, maybe so he could improve the general consensus about him. I'm not jumping to Omar's side with this, he's still pretty suspicious

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Vote Count ( Correct me if any of this is incorrect )

ShinySkarmory[1]: Omar
Sword Master[0]
lolazerz[0]
Omar_25[1]: ShinySkarmory
Spak[0]
Maven89[0]
Dastern[0]

Not Voting:
Sword Master, lolazerz, Spak, Maven89, Dastrn

It takes a vote majority of 4 to lynch
Deadline is Thursday at 5:00 PM CST

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I understand what you're saying, lolazerz, but I'm actually not focusing much on Omar's posts at all right now. I'm interacting with spak and shiny skarmory's posts. I concurred with what a few of you mentioned about Omar being inconsistent early, which is dumb-or-scum (not using the phrase to be rude, just a common convention for day 1) and put him at the top of my early list with a vote but was careful not to let him be at L-2 for any period of time in which a bandwagon of 2 fries or 1 townie and 1 fry could hammer this early.
Then all of my energy has been interacting with how others interpret these interactions and playing "the game within the game" so to speak. I'm really not all that focused on Omar. I'm focused on getting interactions between players. That's where true colors start to fly. I don't care if they end up being town vs town interactions, as long as we have something to study both before and after a flip or two.

I feel right now that I'm involved in every conversation, and that people aren't posting too much. I'd like to see a bit more interaction between the rest of you about these topics and others that arise. If every conversation we measure today is between me and someone else, then we have very little to go on later if I flip after a lynch or NK.

Let's get the rest of you commenting on each other's posts here, and not just on my own. I'll try to take notes and go dark for a little bit and just chime in with small comments. (wish me luck keeping my posts short, haha! I like to write novels for posts instead, and I'm online all day anyways with my job. Hard to avoid writing the long ones. This is what keeps me entertained when I'm not on stackoverflow or looking up documentation on msdn or something.)

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Funny how you have to tell us to continue conversation, lol.

I honestly don't really have much to add to right now sooo... yeah. (I'm not too good at these types of things)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Funny how you have to tell us to continue conversation, lol.

I honestly don't really have much to add to right now sooo... yeah. (I'm not too good at these types of things)
So you have nothing to say about the changing of playstyle and mindset about the game, causing a lot of people to consider you a suspect?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
So you have nothing to say about the changing of playstyle and mindset about the game, causing a lot of people to consider you a suspect?
I didn't even know there was such a thing as "playstyles" in mafia. So yesterday was kind of funny seeing that people were suspicious over a "change of playstyles". Though yes, I do see how you can see the change in between posts, but I honestly don't see anything strange about them. Can a guy not change his mind without someone wanting to lynch him?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Can a guy not change his mind without someone wanting to lynch him?
Apparently not. Now that I think about it, that is a bit of a strange thing to accuse someone of.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Well, the reason you're voting for Skarms is probably because you wouldn't be voting for yourself. Is there a reason Skarms is suspicious to you (other than being a PM Squirtle)?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Now that I actually think about it, there really isn't that much suspicious about him.

Unvote

Maven89

Smash Master
I've skimmed through some of the early games on this site and what Dastrn did seems to have been a semi-common gambit that players used to make. I haven't seen anyone doing anything like that recently (or even remember seeing any N0 roles at all) but I'm reading it as someone doing a ploy that's not relevant anymore (due to players not having n0 roles and making roles public) that came off wrong because of it. But a N0 cop is a real role, even if Dgames doesn't seem to use it almost ever anymore, and lying about stuff to get reads in RVS is also common, so I'm really not thinking that Dastrn is scummy for it

On Dastrn in general, I really like his posts, I find them very intelligent and don't see him posting anything scummy. But I'm not getting a gut-town read on him. He's posted a lot but hasn't really taken any hard stance so far in the game, and instead seems to be taking on an almost parental role explaining certain concepts and helping people out, something that's great and I want him to continue it, but at the same point I can't help but me suspicious when I see an intelligent person coaching so many players. Town lean

Spak is a town lean too, I felt he handled Dastrn claiming he was scum very well, he didn't seem to panic at all.

Dastrn is not who he says he is. He's most likely a french fry or a hamburger. In the case that Dastrn is a french fry, there's also a chance that Spak could be a french fry.
Why would mafia Dastrn try to pin his partner as mafia?

It could also be that Dastrn is looking very hard into any of Omar's posts just to find anything that could be seen as suspicious so he could make all of us think of Omar as un fry de french.

And I don't want anyone to think that I'm jumping to Omar's side on this post. If you'll scroll up a little bit you can see that I'm still suspicious of him for coming out with all of his thoughts right after someone telling him not to or he'll be a target. Maybe he did that because he can't be a target? And maybe Dastrn is just trying to find any shred of treachery inside of Omar's post.

TLDR: Dastrn really wants us to believe him, maybe so he could improve the general consensus about him. I'm not jumping to Omar's side with this, he's still pretty suspicious
This is something that also makes no sense. Why would Dastrn point his partner as scum? You say twice that you're not jumping to Omar's side, but the entire post is how Dastrn is being scummy and has scum intentions for looking at Omar. Attacking the attacker is defending,

I didn't even know there was such a thing as "playstyles" in mafia. So yesterday was kind of funny seeing that people were suspicious over a "change of playstyles". Though yes, I do see how you can see the change in between posts, but I honestly don't see anything strange about them. Can a guy not change his mind without someone wanting to lynch him?
Why did you change your mind? What changed? It's suspicious because before you were telling others to post, but then used the "I don't think we should talk" to avoid giving anything yourself

Maven89

Smash Master
Exactly why my vote is still on Shinyskarmory.
was in response to Spaks saying he thought the Omar push was weak, so he's saying he's voting for Shinyskarmory for claiming he was scum for changing his mind.

Well, the reason you're voting for Skarms is probably because you wouldn't be voting for yourself. Is there a reason Skarms is suspicious to you (other than being a PM Squirtle)?
Now that I actually think about it, there really isn't that much suspicious about him.

Unvote
What? Why? Spak didn't even adress your concern, what in Spak's post made you change your mind?

I think there's a good case to be made for an Omar/Lasergun scum team. I won't vote until closer to deadline so we can keep up conversation

Maven89

Smash Master
Shiny is another town read, I forgot to mention but didn't feel the need to type out a lot, I think he brings up good posts and I find his argument about RVS to be coming from a town perspective.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've skimmed through some of the early games on this site and what Dastrn did seems to have been a semi-common gambit that players used to make. I haven't seen anyone doing anything like that recently (or even remember seeing any N0 roles at all) but I'm reading it as someone doing a ploy that's not relevant anymore (due to players not having n0 roles and making roles public) that came off wrong because of it. But a N0 cop is a real role, even if Dgames doesn't seem to use it almost ever anymore, and lying about stuff to get reads in RVS is also common, so I'm really not thinking that Dastrn is scummy for it

On Dastrn in general, I really like his posts, I find them very intelligent and don't see him posting anything scummy. But I'm not getting a gut-town read on him. He's posted a lot but hasn't really taken any hard stance so far in the game, and instead seems to be taking on an almost parental role explaining certain concepts and helping people out, something that's great and I want him to continue it, but at the same point I can't help but me suspicious when I see an intelligent person coaching so many players. Town lean

Spak is a town lean too, I felt he handled Dastrn claiming he was scum very well, he didn't seem to panic at all.

Why would mafia Dastrn try to pin his partner as mafia?

This is something that also makes no sense. Why would Dastrn point his partner as scum? You say twice that you're not jumping to Omar's side, but the entire post is how Dastrn is being scummy and has scum intentions for looking at Omar. Attacking the attacker is defending,

Why did you change your mind? What changed? It's suspicious because before you were telling others to post, but then used the "I don't think we should talk" to avoid giving anything yourself
Lots of good posts since my last, especially this one.
I'll address a few things.
1. Regarding the prevalence of N0 roles/claims in days of yonder and not recently: I haven't played recently at all (maybe 18 months? I can't remember specifically. I think my last game was a hydra with Xatres on our Xastrn account) so I'm assuming your research is accurate that people don't use/claim those roles anymore. Used to be a thing we did a lot to change RVS up. I'm old-school. Check my acct. date and post count I guess. I'm not even a smasher anymore. I'm here for the broom and nostalgia.
2. Regarding me coaching: I've been playing on boardgamearena.com a lot recently, and many of my recent games have been coaching new players on a game called Hanabi, trying to get the scene to grow there. Hence, I've been in a coaching mode and maybe I've even been a little overboard with it here. Glad to hear you think it's a good thing so far, but I'm not sure I've been restrained enough. Read it as a null tell, not a town tell. (there I go coaching some more, lol)

3. Regarding why I might possibly pin my partner as mafia: I theoretically could use that play, knowing I'd throw away my N0 claim, just to get you all to say exactly that "why would he try to pin his partner?" to ensure that no one would expect us as a pair. It's an easy throwaway accusation that can be explained away. Sort of creates some WIFOM the more it comes up in conversation later, if people cared to make an issue out of it, though.

I agree that an Omar scum flip puts pressure on Lolazerz. Town flip on Omar does the opposite, in my opinion, but that's just mine.
In either case, an Omar flip today gives us some information. I want to hear from anyone not giving us much to go on right now what they think about the pros and cons of an Omar flip, and perhaps after another 24 hours, reactions to all of those posts, targeting each other, not Omar or myself. That way, we have everyone's interactions with ME (one of the primary people of interest/targets toDay), Omar (current highest target), as well as interactions between the rest of the cast. If we don't get these, we have VERY little to go on for scum hunting D2 if Omar flips town, so these interactions between the rest of you and NOT between you all and Omar and to a lesser extent ME are vital for D2 to be a success.

Reactions to this post are of course welcome, but lets get them out of the way quick and then get these other tasks complete. And please, more activity. We are now looking at a looming deadline in about 48 hours.

I'll be voting before the end of today (Tuesday), unless work or wife distract me and I forget! ;)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm still curious as to why Sword is laying low. That seems a bit suspicious to me; he could be Mafia and just staying so quiet that people would forget him and not even consider him in their reads. I haven't seen anyone mention him in their analyses.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
He said he would try to post more yesterday and his profile shows he was active yesterday, but I haven't heard anything else from him.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Maven89 Maven89 when I see any 3 players answer those questions, I'll answer them as well. I won't drive this entire game.

1 exception: I won't give a town-read list. Once scum has a bunch of lists of who town thinks is town, they just compile it, and night kill the top of the list, and no controversy is caused by their action. Their kill can't be so risk free, and a bunch of town-reads will give them a risk free night kill. Not interested.

shinyskarmory

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4785-4798-2652
I'm still curious as to why Sword is laying low. That seems a bit suspicious to me; he could be Mafia and just staying so quiet that people would forget him and not even consider him in their reads. I haven't seen anyone mention him in their analyses.
Well the problem is that there's nothing to read in the first place on Sword Master. Whether he's not posting for IRL reasons or metagame reasons, a guy with one post that says "guys I'll post later" isn't giving us anything to work with.

Since I can't be on again until late tonight I'll try to quickly respond to some points:

-Yes, there is a reason that scum!dastrn would want to vote his teammate. When his teammate flips mafia, he'd clear a lot of suspicion off of himself. IIRC this is called "bussing".

-as for my reads, not much has changed. Omar is still my #1 scum suspect since he didn't really answer spak's question. For the record, no two people really play mafia the same way. Everyone places their own value on reads, post by post analysis, role claims etc as town; similarly, most players' behavior makes a distinct change when they're scum (as compared to their town personas). Additionally, as scum there's a lot of pressure to say whatever you think will put the least suspicion on you. For this reason, I find sudden changes in playstyle to be a moderate to strong scumtell. Other people's opinions may differ.

-I'm leaning null/town on dastrn now because he's trying really hard to promote discussion (and basically any discussion is pro-town). I picked up a soft scum read on spak because a lot of his early posts are really short on content (although he's gotten better recently). Everyone else I'm reading null/town at the moment.

-Deadline is creeping up on us right now, it's around this time on Thursday. Let's make sure to get a majority today, whether on Omar or on another scum suspect that appears later. We don't want to lose a lynch because the win percentages for village are significantly worse in situations with an even number of players than with an odd number of players.

Can't be on until later so good luck until then.

Top Bottom