• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mines III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Salt Mines III

Presented to you by Player-1 and Gamers Xperience

Times:

February 18th, 2012
Doors open at 12:00 P.M.
Registration for both Doubles and Singles starts at 1:00
Doubles bracket starts at 1:30 and Singles will start when doubles is finishing up (approx 4:30-5:00)

Gamers Xperience
6981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA 30058
770-482-1411

Prices & Payouts:

The door fee to get into Gamers Xperience is $5
Singles is $10
Doubles stands at $10, but is subjective to change in the intent to get more teams to sign up.
Payouts stand at 60/30/10 for each event (doubles is subject to change depending on amount of teams) .

Rules:

This tournament will follow the URC's Unity Ruleset found here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

Setups:

It would be VERY helpful if people would bring setups. All we need are Wiis+brawl setups as the venue has more than enough TVs.

Contact Information:

If you need to contact me at any (maybe you're running late, need help finding directions, etc.) then you can call me here: 678-910-8096 or you can contact me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001671548151. I also urge you to join the Georgia Smash Bros group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/179381782079932/ as this is where I will be giving updates on the tournament as well as this page. I do not work for Gamers Xperience, I am just using their venue to host this tournament so I do not recommend calling them for details of this tournament, but if need to contact the store their number is: 770-482-1411 with a facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/gxgaming.

Facebook event for the page: http://www.facebook.com/events/368212539862591/

Attendance List so far:
-Player-1
-Player-3
-Hichez
-Micaelis
-DRN
-Reflex
-Kismet
-Esam
-McPe
-aml?1
-BigLou
-Dyno
-Chima
-Flea
-Kaptain
-Hawky

interested:
-Cam +AU crew
-Shaslam
-Ryker + mobile
-Umby
-Neo X
-Scatt
-Outlaw
-Gladiel Vastar
-Abdul
-ShadowAzure
-Huggles

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I'm a maybe at best for now. I'll know more when I make progress in my hunt for work.

If I do go then I can bring people from Charlotte. And possibly a full setup too if space in my car permits it. Wii + Brawl is no problem though

Player-1

Smash Legend
From GX Gaming guy:

‎**Special Announcement**
As a Thank You to the community for supporting the Experimental Tournaments...

Gamers Xperience will contribute a portion of our sales to the pot of Salt Mines III.
*Anyone that mentions the Salt Mines tournament when they purchase a 1-day pass at Gamers Xperience, we will contribute 20% of the 1-day pass charge to the pot of Salt Mines III.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I'll try and be there. I need to find a way of getting there and back.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Well I guess that is an option. As long as someone can take me to and from the Marta station. If anyone is leaving from the the alpharetta region I can probably work something out with them.

Also P1 do you have to take 400-S to get to lithonia?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Attendance List so far:
-Player-1
-Player-3
-Hichez
-Micaelis
-DRN
-Reflex
-Kismet
-Esam
-McPe
-aml?1
-BigLou
-Dyno
-Chima
-Flea
-Kaptain
-Hawky

interested:
-Cam +AU crew
-Shaslam
-Ryker + mobile
-Umby
-Neo X
-Scatt
-Outlaw
-Gladiel Vastar
-Abdul
-ShadowAzure
-Huggles

Remember to bring some wiis, we'll have 7-9 Tvs most likely so all we need are just wiis.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
You can stay at my place Saturday night if you want, Drew. I know it's not exactly in town, but it's a hell of a lot closer than Mobile.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Who the hell is Player 3?

Oh, and I'll need housing Friday/Saturday (Friday is more preferred, I don't want to wake up hella early)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Clarification on the ruleset, I copied and pasted this from last salt mines and I thought I got rid of all of the MK legal stuff, but I missed one so just to say MK is actually banned. The original OP said "URC's MK legal ruleset" which doesn't exist anymore so sorry for any confusion.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok...

WF

ESAM vs Reflex or P1/Biglou

Better?

I just wanna see pika vs pt on ps1 & ps2 lol

:sonic:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom