• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mines III

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I could see p1 vs ESAM in GF... but not WF

Dat Reflex 2 gud

Plus u got Kismet & Biglou

Tourney 2 stacked

:sonic:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
You have been saying that since '08. I'll get bottom seed or something so I'll just beat him for you then I can beat you in WF.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Yeah when he was using wario. You never beat his PT in a set.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
The odds aren't in your favor!
You are also assuming that you will actually get to play him.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
HYPE!!!

& I'm not even going to this...

I thought P1 beat Reflex @ Biglou's BDay Tourney?

Speaking of Biglou... he's coming to this? HYPE! Its good 2 see him back

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh this is late but if I come the Birmingham crew is coming with

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No one.

From Mobile.

Wants.

To.

Go.

I don't think I can handle gas by myself. Pensacola (meaning Saint) looks to be my last chance and he can't go to ****ing anything on short notice.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'd go but I"m 3 hrs past Pcola...

& I have to work ALOT that weekend....

& Tally can't travel yet give us like another month

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm positive I can get two people housed with me at spsu for friday only if only two people come, but anymore is probably stretching it...a lot. I'm talking with a few people to get housing for you guys though

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Appreciate the Gaston avatars. Real men in this thread.

On the off-chance that ANYONE is coming even near Mobile en route to and from GA, a ride would be appreciated. I can go a little ways to and from to meet, but I can't afford to go without a gas split.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Im hoping I can still come. We've been getting delt a bad hand lately with car issues. As stands, I don't trust my car to drive further than an hour at a time. And the starter on my wife's car, which is what i was going to be driving, has gone out and we can't even drive it. And if I do come in my car, my wife then has no car for the day. So there is still a chance i can come if they get my wife's car fixed or other things work out, but atm its not looking good.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
It's looking like this isn't gonna be a possibility guys. Sucks. Next year I'll be on the Greenville campus and closer to all this stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to do more stuff then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom