• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Says...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Newcomer: Dylan_Tnga Mario
Newcomer: Sundown Mario
Newcomer: Legolastom Mario
Newcomer: Smash forums Mario
Newcomer: Tirkaro Mario
Newcomer: Vali Mario
Newcomer: Caeel Mario
Newcomer: Smashing Mario
Newcomer: Noobio

tirkaro

Smash Champion
sakurai: due to technical reasons, SSBB will now be ported to the CD-i. It will also feaure extensive cutscenes done by the geniuses at phillips.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We have replaced all nitnendoro characters with Sonic characters (Nintendoro sounds more Japanese than Nintendo)

Ha ha ha good one tirkaro

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai says: we have decided to add Mayamuto (can't spell) as a playable character, and he is invincible and always level nine, but if you choose him, you end up as a tetris block and all the computers are him. and if you choose someone else, the computers are still him.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't i hope they give us the adventure or classic mode because confirming something that is most likely gonna happen isn't that exciting but maybe just during E3 when we hopefully get a playable demo.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai is probably going to post more than one thing seeing how he has had the whole weekend to do it. plus, so far the earlier in the week, the more posts.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea... but anyway lets get back on subject um...

Terrorists blowing up Smash bros (or something).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Make smash not war

Sadam: **** bush i didnt see that green shell
Bush: He he now iraq is mine!

Sariku

Smash Master
Sakurai - Due to the extreme amount of preasure put on me to make this game better than Melee, I will discontinue the project, go home, and suck my thumb. I will also start taking theropy.

Oh, whats done so far is in a single copy. It will be on E Bay. Lowest Bidder Wins. Mininum Bidding Price? Well... lets hope it doesnt get to that -wink-

NukeA6

Smash Master
Super Smash Bros Brawl turns out to be one big joke. Oh I would be so pissed if they did that.

tsetse

Smash Lord
something I just realized the wiimote or nunchuk have no cstick. (please dont say "just use the cross")

worst thing that coud happen to this game would be chuck norris.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
sakurai - due to impressive sales by fresh goods markets internationally, i have decided to replace the current roster of brawl characters with an appropriately corresponding vegetable or fruit and hence market the game as an alternative to your daily vitamin intake.

sakurai - due to the recent prolific breeding of the shark species, i have decided to halt production of brawl indefinently and return to my home, the lost city of atlantis, and join the armed forces to combat the ever growing menace of our underwater enemies.

sakurai - in response to the recent news that a meteorite big enough to destroy this planet is heading straight for us, i have graciously volunteered to send every item that related to the current build of brawl to a giant cannon being built by Nintendo in order to avert the crisis.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sakurai: Oh, crap. Nintendo's not doing so hot right now and we've had to lay off alotta people. Hopefully my new staff will help me complete the game.

The game then proceeds to go the way of Starcraft: Ghost and is handed off to many, many different teams with Sakurai eventually being forced to leave the production. After a tedious few years, the game is finally given to Valve for god-knows-what shady corporate thingie and they make Gordon Freeman the new "Mario." The little crab things, whether they are ticks mooching off of people's skulls or crawling around like stuff found in your pubic hair, also make an appearance in the game. The mooching tick version of the crab hits twice as hard as Ganondorf and make annoying screeching sounds whenever they attack. The mooching ticks' taunt also involves them magically summoning a chair and having seizures in it (ala Half-Life 1, when you found the dude in the lab with a tick on his head). They are completely invincible before, during, and a couple of seconds after the taunt animation is over. They can also cancel the taunt into anything, including a B move.

The latter variant of crabs being considered top tier, of course, with attacks that are twice as good as Sheik's and with alot of invincibility frames. Hell, these crabs even have a B move that allows you to launch yourself on to your opponents head and take control over the character---permanently. If you SD while controlling said character, you will always get the point and it will not count as a loss against one of your stocks.

However, these crabs can't touch the man at the uppermost echleon, the God Tier himself: Konami's own Bill Rizer.

Being a walking invincibility frame himself due to the fact that he has survived so many alien wars with such a frail constitution (one hit kills him, remember, and he survives armies of uglies) and having attacks that are as quick as Fox's shine and considerable range, he is simply the character to beat. Even the Contra Death Flip(!!!!), which is his regular second jump, kills because it automatically sends out orange-red bullets in a spanning 360 degree arc that does 50% damage with great knockback (this is per bullet, mind you).

As the nail in the coffin, Bill Rizer is also not banned at tournaments because of his abilities. He is indeed very playable---judges argue, "well he can fall off the stage and lose a stock, right? Too many mindgames can lead to an airdodge off the edge! So that makes it perfectly balanced!" (This is when I'd cue a Goofy laugh, here). Nevermind, also, that the tournament format changes it's time to "unlimited" and sets the stock to 99.

Oh, my Lord. Did I post that?

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom