• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

'Fro

Smash Lord

My buddy 'Fro is a pretty good samus and he needs a teammate - also i know for sure that hes going

I'll direct him to the thread
True that! Zicore, if you're down with it, we can team up!

Drephen

Smash Master
im druuuuuuuuunkkkkkkkkkkkk

jianoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

redddddddddddddd powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
I think its a go for me and the people im bringing. Whos housing? I just need the address...

EDIT: I guess Darkrain doesnt want to come, Im not sure but I asked the whole KC crew who wanted to go, but he never responded.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I might be comin up here with Zec if not I need to know how to get there if I come up there by charter bus. Do I need to take it all the way to ohare and will someone even be able to pick me up if I do this?

Xtra

Smash Ace
aw hell i was hoping you didnt actually play puff lol, well it'd be my doc
hey buddy.....:) i need a ride. yadam who i was going to be getting a ride with is moving in with his g/f and they were supposed to move in this weekend and there landlord said they still had to cleam the carpet and they couldn't move in until next weekend. it sucks mega balls i just found out tonight. PLEAZE! i got two word for ya........COME ONNNNNNN! oh yeah. and CRISPOMATIC! common, u cant turn that down!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
LOL cirspomatic... "its a hole." *pops balloons, clowns back out thru door, music slooooowly turns down* hahaahhaah. zicores givin me a ride though and i think we have a full car, which really sucks cause man, you're ****in xtra. cant earl drive? ****

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
quaz if we somehwo squeeze xtra in can you take him from kenosha in your car? zicore can we squeeze xtra in?
think of hte indians....

Top Bottom