• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! 6/14/08 [MELEE]

mslano

Smash Journeyman
mslano is comin he better come packin. in his fancy purple and gold crown royal bag.
I wish I could, but I'm dried up at the moment and I don't have any contacts. It's a very sad situation.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm gonna double post kuz i feel like it

and kuz you noobs didn't update the thread after the tournament

anyway, thanks zjiin for hosting the tournament

it was great seeing all you guys

tink, bigC and trail - you are all required to be at the next S3BO tournament

that is all

winonananannananannaananananananana lake

Zicore

Smash Champion
**** was too good. Thanks Zjiin for housing. Had a blast. Thanks for all the friendlies everyone. Bags owns.

Vro

Smash Lord
We gotta do this again. Zjiin, I think I still owe you the door fee. The drinks I bought cost $5, but I understand if you don't want to waive my door fee. I'll hit you back when I come to one of your Smashfests.

Was I supposed to give Tre a ride? I don't remember what the conclusion was.. Anyways, I'll see you guys around.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
good tourney, I played like **** but no johns, I'll just practice more for next time. There WILL be a next time, right? :lick:

Two things I gotta say: good **** cosmo, and giga bowser the dog ****ing owns. put up a results thread so I can post more

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was Way too good. Cosmo, I want another Doc/Link MM next time. More of these are necessary. Thanks for all the epic friendlies guys. Thanks for hosting Zjiin and thanks to the twelve co-hosts for pulling this off.

Big_R

Smash Champion
get johned on.

hey this was a blasty blast but next time i am gonna be pro at falco dittos and not scrub it up in the least so lets bring the ruckus!

BIG C

Smash Master
the results were after we moved bags to the alley I was a beast with my buddy tim and then tink and chen came up and moved the board back cuz i was too good. **** stages balancing the tier list.

EDIT: SMASH BLUE IS BACK AND I'M A HAPPY PANDA.

_kSo_

Smash Master
the results were after we moved bags to the alley I was a beast with my buddy tim and then tink and chen came up and moved the board back cuz i was too good. **** stages balancing the tier list.

EDIT: SMASH BLUE IS BACK AND I'M A HAPPY PANDA.
ur ma dud :-P

Banned via Administration
*****es dont know how i fu king do.

btw lets keep this thread alive just for the ****ing fun of it?

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Lmao. I need to step up my Melee game hardxcore. I had a hell of a lot of fun, regardless. I love smashers. :')

Zjiin

Smash Master
Sorry for the lack of results yet, I had to take a day off of thinking and just sit around and play MGS4 all day, lol. Tonight i plan on uploading and posting full results.

There WILL be a next time, right? :lick:
Suuuuuuuuure will. Maybe next time I will do a venue, but then again, i won't be able to do a better BBQ if that's the case. Still undecided.

We gotta do this again. Zjiin, I think I still owe you the door fee. The drinks I bought cost $5, but I understand if you don't want to waive my door fee. I'll hit you back when I come to one of your Smashfests.

Was I supposed to give Tre a ride? I don't remember what the conclusion was.. Anyways, I'll see you guys around.
Don't worry about the door fee. You did a great job getting more drinks for us all.

Oh and Tre was ditched out on like 5 times by people who said they could give him a ride. So he had to take like 4 trains to get home. :laugh: GG Tre.

BIG C

Smash Master
Sorry for the lack of results yet, I had to take a day off of thinking and just sit around and play MGS4 all day, lol. Tonight i plan on uploading and posting full results.

Suuuuuuuuure will. Maybe next time I will do a venue, but then again, i won't be able to do a better BBQ if that's the case. Still undecided.

Don't worry about the door fee. You did a great job getting more drinks for us all.

Oh and Tre was ditched out on like 5 times by people who said they could give him a ride. So he had to take like 4 trains to get home. :laugh: GG Tre.

just have a tourny in like a park structure BBQ, bags, fooball, soccer, the works, mangz.

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...

I'd say missing the metra by ten min. and having to sit around and wait 2 hrs. for the next one was definitely the cherry.

worth it though...most definitely worth it

Vro

Smash Lord
Yeah...

I'd say missing the metra by ten min. and having to sit around and wait 2 hrs. for the next one was definitely the cherry.

worth it though...most definitely worth it
Sorry... guess you shouldn't gimp Falco.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Good times. Thanks for hosting Zjiin, it was awesome, gj, etc.
Thanks to everyone who 4 stocked me. I definitely improved a lot from that tourney.
Strangely I felt like I improved most playing against rat and either soap or ethan... now I can't remember.
Nick, if your reading this, thanks for the feedback after playing your sheik. I can use it all.
Yadam, I wish I could have played your ganon some more. It's probably the most fun match-up I know of.
Vro, Trail, I think you two are the only players close to me that I didn't get a chance to play. I'll send a PM.
Also, nice meeting you spikes, I can't help but wonder if you were sandbagging during our games, judging by our results.
Hayate, thanks for picking up a random character and destroying me, and congrats cosmo.
Who was it that's somewhat close to Eau claire... was it Hayate? I can't remember at all.

Btw Bigy 4 stocks me faster than I can wavedash. G_G

Edit: Bigy next time we settle our differences in a game of heroes 3.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Good times. Thanks for hosting Zjiin, it was awesome, gj, etc.
Thanks to everyone who 4 stocked me. I definitely improved a lot from that tourney.
Strangely I felt like I improved most playing against rat and either soap or ethan... now I can't remember.
Nick, if your reading this, thanks for the feedback after playing your sheik. I can use it all.
Yadam, I wish I could have played your ganon some more. It's probably the most fun match-up I know of.
Vro, Trail, I think you two are the only players close to me that I didn't get a chance to play. I'll send a PM.
Also, nice meeting you spikes, I can't help but wonder if you were sandbagging during our games, judging by our results.
Hayate, thanks for picking up a random character and destroying me, and congrats cosmo.
Who was it that's somewhat close to Eau claire... was it Hayate? I can't remember at all.

Btw Bigy 4 stocks me faster than I can wavedash. G_G

Edit: Bigy next time we settle our differences in a game of heroes 3.
ooOoOoOOoOOHHhHhHhHh man, someone forgot about the KSO

0_o

Top Bottom