• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! 6/14/08 [MELEE]

Zjiin

Smash Master
Note: I will be taking any and ALL $MMs in Wii Boxing. Best 2/3. Someone has to stop me after I rocked Cali so bad. I've only lost once ever, and that was when i was showing someone how to play.

Chexr

Smash Ace
at any given time Aaron will john about

the distance from the TV
the angle from the TV (all dimensions)
no matter the stage it will always be because of it, even if he wins
if the room is too cold its because he cant get his fingers up to speed
if we're playing anytime within the first 5 hours its because he wasnt warmed up, even if he wins
there's to much noise and he can't hear the sound

i think they should have a john off

Yadam

Smash Cadet
okay i will make this with some people from WI but uh..we need directions and addresses ect... or am i blind and didn't see them in this thread?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
anybody who is getting housed wanna mm me in worms world party/worms: armageddon (same thing) the night before?

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
I can definately come now. Looking forward to it Zjiin.

BTW if anyone wants to play some friendlies this week PM me, I'm on the north side of Chicago.

Edit: Hey Zjiin, do you need another cube+melee? I mean, how many TV's/setups will there be?
Same question about a surge protector.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Edit: Hey Zjiin, do you need another cube+melee? I mean, how many TV's/setups will there be?
Unless you're bringing an additional Tv, I think all of ours will be filled. The additional surge protector would be great in case we need it. (anyone bringing a full setup still should plan to do so thought)

brawl is a joke.
Fix'd.

lol anybody can try, i'd be careful though damian i've been practicing
You need it. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh SNAP.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I don't even plan on playing smash on friday at Zjiins =P Its all about the worms baby!

Zicore

Smash Champion
toooooooo good.

It would appear that I no longer have a teammate because sago is a fro. Anyone want to team? I play peach/zelda.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Wow heroes 3. How come that wasnt one of the possibilities for third event? I wish I still had my disc for that game.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
i'm going to this thing. tink, wanna team? my falco goes into beast mode in teams.

-ray chun

Top Bottom