• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! 6/14/08 [MELEE]

Zjiin

Smash Master
Fixed it for you.
I'm sorry, you must have me confused for someone else like brightside. I usually do better than he does when we team by living longer and getting more kills. He's just the clutch at the end when we need it, which we won't with you scrubs.

INYOURFACE.

Tink

Smash Hero
chexr said:
Oh stfu we drive farther than anyone else to get to your guys tourneys and none of you ever show up to ours.
hey now, were arnt Wi here. youve only been to 1 of OUR tournaments, and only recently. we drive far when theres going to be more then like, 50 people <_<.

4 hours is like, the max ima drive if theres only going to be 45 people <_<.

BIG C

Smash Master
Oh stfu we drive farther than anyone else to get to your guys tourneys and none of you ever show up to ours.
rofl since u came to my brawl tourny which i have been to one since and tink went to a MN or a far *** WI one I dun wanna hear it Chicago tournies aren't my tournies. so why don't you just STFU. I mean one tourny for one tourny is all good I didn't go cuz I didn't have money and I don't even like Brawl so yea.

plus the car I was talkin about that does the smae thing as seanson's is doin tokk us to EC like 2 times or something.

Zjiin

Smash Master
There's an overabundance of "tough" going on everywhere. How about everyone shut up and just go to tournaments that they want to go to? Good Job Zjiin! Thanks!

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, you must have me confused for someone else like brightside. I usually do better than he does when we team by living longer and getting more kills. He's just the clutch at the end when we need it, which we won't with you scrubs.

INYOURFACE.
We shall see what happens, sir.

Also, would it be cool if I bring beer to this event? I mean, it is like half BBQ, right?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
bigc team? hayate never responded and i wanna team with oos anyways

edit didnt see quaz's request. quaz ill box you for the spot or otherwise does anyone else oos want to team?

Zjiin

Smash Master
BIG C wants some brewskies
Via the Liquor Control Act of 1934----
235 ILCS 5/6‑20) (from Ch. 43, par. 134a)
Sec. 6‑20. Transfer, possession, and consumption of alcoholic liquor; restrictions.
(a) Any person to whom the sale, gift or delivery of any alcoholic liquor is prohibited because of age shall not purchase, or accept a gift of such alcoholic liquor or have such alcoholic liquor in his possession.
(b) If a licensee or his or her agents or employees believes or has reason to believe that a sale or delivery of any alcoholic liquor is prohibited because of the non‑age of the prospective recipient, he or she shall, before making such sale or delivery demand presentation of some form of positive identification, containing proof of age, issued by a public officer in the performance of his or her official duties.
(c) No person shall transfer, alter, or deface such an identification card; use the identification card of another; carry or use a false or forged identification card; or obtain an identification card by means of false information.
(d) No person shall purchase, accept delivery or have possession of alcoholic liquor in violation of this Section.
(e) The consumption of alcoholic liquor by any person under 21 years of age is forbidden.
(f) Whoever violates any provisions of this Section shall be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(g) The possession and dispensing, or consumption by a person under 21 years of age of alcoholic liquor in the performance of a religious service or ceremony, or the consumption by a person under 21 years of age under the direct supervision and approval of the parents or parent or those persons standing in loco parentis of such person under 21 years of age in the privacy of a home, is not prohibited by this Act.​

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Via the Liquor Control Act of 1934----
235 ILCS 5/6‑20) (from Ch. 43, par. 134a)
Sec. 6‑20. Transfer, possession, and consumption of alcoholic liquor; restrictions.
(a) Any person to whom the sale, gift or delivery of any alcoholic liquor is prohibited because of age shall not purchase, or accept a gift of such alcoholic liquor or have such alcoholic liquor in his possession.
(b) If a licensee or his or her agents or employees believes or has reason to believe that a sale or delivery of any alcoholic liquor is prohibited because of the non‑age of the prospective recipient, he or she shall, before making such sale or delivery demand presentation of some form of positive identification, containing proof of age, issued by a public officer in the performance of his or her official duties.
(c) No person shall transfer, alter, or deface such an identification card; use the identification card of another; carry or use a false or forged identification card; or obtain an identification card by means of false information.
(d) No person shall purchase, accept delivery or have possession of alcoholic liquor in violation of this Section.
(e) The consumption of alcoholic liquor by any person under 21 years of age is forbidden.
(f) Whoever violates any provisions of this Section shall be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(g) The possession and dispensing, or consumption by a person under 21 years of age of alcoholic liquor in the performance of a religious service or ceremony, or the consumption by a person under 21 years of age under the direct supervision and approval of the parents or parent or those persons standing in loco parentis of such person under 21 years of age in the privacy of a home, is not prohibited by this Act.​
tl;dr

I live by the idea that if the cop didn't see it, I didn't do it.

Chexr

Smash Ace
i have been to one since and tink went to a MN or a far *** WI one I dun wanna hear it Chicago tournies aren't my tournies. so why don't you just STFU.
WI is only about halfway to MN son. The only OOS people to ever come to MN has been darkrain when he came to beezos a long time ago and Zicores 1 car to the dumb.

youve only been to 1 of OUR tournaments, and only recently.
The reason Im posting in this topic is because I'm trying to make this one, ****. I havent even heard about any other tournies only people complaining about how much the game sucks.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey i went to a biweekly once
The reason Im posting in this topic is because I'm trying to make this one, ****. I havent even heard about any others only people complaining about how much the game sucks.

ps by "the game" i hope you dont mean melee, brawl is the game that sucks :bowser:

BIG C

Smash Master
WI is only about halfway to MN son. The only OOS people to ever come to MN has been darkrain when he came to beezos a long time ago and Zicores 1 car to the dumb. I was asking Zicore a question and you decided to be a little ***** like usual. Call me out on **** and then tell me to stfu my ***.

The reason Im posting in this topic is because I'm trying to make this one, ****. I havent even heard about any others only people complaining about how much the game sucks.

like are u even serious I mean learn what sarcasm/ a joke is and get back to me.

Chexr

Smash Ace
im crushed

people who hate chexr:

deepak
bigC

anyone else?

pps. aaron is a better johner than you

Chexr

Smash Ace
underfurther review sorry bigC that last part was a bit uncalled for <_< plz dont hate me.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Now THAT was a funny joke. I probably rofled a good 10 minutes. Better johner than Big C......*goes back to rofling*
It is funny. I think i can still hear the echo of johns from BigC boucning off my walls even though he hasn't been here in like a month or so.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
It is funny. I think i can still hear the echo of johns from BigC boucning off my walls even though he hasn't been here in like a month or so.
Ever since my tourney back in December, every boy and girl born in North Manchester has been named John. I don't even want to know what kind of effects go on where BigC actually LIVES.

Top Bottom