• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! 6/14/08 [MELEE]

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Haha KSO I definitely didn't forget you. I even mentioned thanks to EVERYONE who 4 stocked me. That includes you I do believe. I had fun playing you too. Please send me a PM if your coming in chicago again, (or wisconsin this summer) and we'll play some smash.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
This tourney was pretty good.

It was good to see so many people that I haven't seen in ages. I'm going to refrain from giving specific shouts, but GG to everyone I played. Especially those that I hadn't played before. It's always nice to get a new match going.

Hold another one, Zjiin. **** Brawl, let's just keep playing Melee. I mean, this tourney shows that things can change. If this same tourney had happened a year ago, Wayne would have won, instead of chumping out.

Zjiin

Smash Master
This tourney was pretty good.

It was good to see so many people that I haven't seen in ages. I'm going to refrain from giving specific shouts, but GG to everyone I played. Especially those that I hadn't played before. It's always nice to get a new match going.

Hold another one, Zjiin. **** Brawl, let's just keep playing Melee. I mean, this tourney shows that things can change. If this same tourney had happened a year ago, Wayne would have won, instead of chumping out.
I'll be holding another one in about 2 months, so don't waste your time playing brawl everyone. lawl.

I would also like to see even small tourneys for melee at least once a month springing up. C'mon people! The only way to save melee is to run melee tourneys!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
i dont recall playing you weimdog, unless I did and i just didnt know your face..

@ vro : i was hanging out with you upstairs for like 2 hours along with faye, eighteenspikes, and hayate.

Top Bottom