• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! 6/14/08 [MELEE]

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf guys its BEAN BAG TOSS! also drephen wants to go to this and i am slightly undecided cuz idk about work. also we have no ride at the moment and drew may be counting on jiano which is..lol.. just rly funny.

so ya mebbe. drew also is gay and doesnt team cok first so idk if i need one of them either...

chun1

Smash Apprentice
looks like a lot a big party at damian's. who's bringing the hookers?

Zjiin

Smash Master
you guys have no idea how ****in amazing i am at throwing those bags into that hole
GTFO.

wtf guys its BEAN BAG TOSS! also drephen wants to go to this and i am slightly undecided cuz idk about work. also we have no ride at the moment and drew may be counting on jiano which is..lol.. just rly funny.

so ya mebbe. drew also is gay and doesnt team cok first so idk if i need one of them either...
You guys better make it. If everyone on the confirmed list actually makes it out like they're supposed to, we're gonna have $800-$1000 cash to give out.

man, i wanna come friday now =(....
Do eeet.

With Brawl being the main thing nowadays, this could possibly be the best tournament of the Midwest, lawl.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
dang, i need a teammate. i'd prefer anyone who's a monster or anyone as good as killaOR.

-ray chun

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
BAGSSSSSSS!!!?????

Sounds like somebody wants to get ***** again.

I'll do my darnedest to get a bags setup there. Bags MM's anyone?

Zjiin

Smash Master
So like Eddie found out he is oigng out of town this weekend for Father's Day, and can't make it. So now i need a good partner to team with >_>. Way to tell me last minute Eddiedorf.

soap

Smash Hero

summer classes dont start till monday, i wanna go to this too if someone is driving

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zjiin, I'll team if you want. I would understand if you don't though. Seeing as how I am not that good.

Zjiin

Smash Master

_kSo_

Smash Master
I play ICs/Samus/etc, but Pete Chen just told me that me and him are teaming. Thanks tho :)

Also called..."cornhole"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornhole_(game)
Oh i thought he was bringing bags...of...well, you know....

anyway yea i've heard of it called cornhole, but if you said that you were referring to the game bags, I would know what you were talking about so lolz

btw, can't bring 2 setups, but if i bring a power strip, can I be exempted from the door fee? 0_o

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh i thought he was bringing bags...of...well, you know....

anyway yea i've heard of it called cornhole, but if you said that you were referring to the game bags, I would know what you were talking about so lolz

btw, can't bring 2 setups, but if i bring a power strip, can I be exempted from the door fee? 0_o
lol @ the idea of Trail paraphernalia.

Sorry, a power strip won't cover the door fee, you cheap *******. lol

Zjiin

Smash Master
If someone is willing to bring a decent amount of chairs (near 10 or even more) their entire car will be exempted from door fees. First come first serve. Thanks

Tink

Smash Hero
anybody want some MMs>? ima kinda new to the game, so go easy on me.

i play marth/fox/falco/shiek. =)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
anybody want some MMs>? ima kinda new to the game, so go easy on me.

i play marth/fox/falco/shiek. =)
$1 marth ditto
$1 fox ditto
$1 falco ditto
$1 marth vs fox
$1 marth vs falco
$1 fox vs marth
$1 fox vs falco
$1 fox vs sheik
$1 falco vs marth
$1 falco vs fox
$1 falco vs sheik
$1 link vs sheik
$1 falcon vs falco
$1 falcon vs marth

:chuckle:

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
If someone is willing to bring a decent amount of chairs (near 10 or even more) their entire car will be exempted from door fees. First come first serve. Thanks
Question. I could "possibly" get a crapton of chairs. But I was also planning to bring 2 or 3 setups. Which is more important to you?

Banned via Administration
so i actually brought a cube this time, but forgot the cords needed to power it up and hook it up to a tv. gg.

btw dont front.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I also need a teammate for this. Who wants to be the second half of Jesus Eats Babies?

Top Bottom