• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai ADMIITED cutting out characters

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I knew he cut out Ridley....or something. I read a while back after brawl just came out in nintendo power that the np people were like "Hey so we really wanted Ridley" and he was like "Well we wanted him to be playable too but it was very difficult to make up good moves for him and some of our team thought his character design isnt suited for a playable character but we still wanted him in the game so he was a boss "

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I have an idea. Someone needs to bring Sakurai to a bar, get him drunk, then he would spill the beans on what characters he cut out.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I have an idea. Someone needs to bring Sakurai to a bar, get him drunk, then he would spill the beans on what characters he cut out.
Maybe he'll put out too.

About the Ridley thing. I don't think he said they tried to make him playable. I think they said, "If we tried REALLY hard we probably could have."

Top Bottom