• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sago Vs KingChaos

Sago

Smash Lord
Chaos im calling you out son 715-570-7469. Im in cleveland and you can come to my home or i can come to your home and reck you **** son. Call me so we can get this going otherwise ill check aim here and there

Coldfront

Smash Apprentice
Be honest guys, how many of you came in here expecting to see videos?
Not I. I hover the mouse over the topic so I know what it's about. Just came in out of boredom D:

I do hope these matches will be recorded though.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
O.o interesting "Sagay" xD so you want everyone to watch the beat down I see hmm.lol This is gonna be fun.

Coldfront

Smash Apprentice
BTW what recording equipment do you use? I'm looking to buy some so I can start uploading vids.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I wish I had a recording device when I brawled with TAC. I should really buy one.

Anyway, offline is so much better than online, so this should be good stuff.

Sago

Smash Lord
dont talk king gayos, you dont stand a chance if you come wednesday or friday which are looking like the possible days then your *** is grass and im gona smoke it : D

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
LOL Dryn and NO sagay ima plasma whip your pathetic spamus' *** back to Wisconsin WITH MEH Z-AIR LMAO xD

Sago

Smash Lord
lol classy stuff KC, well caping setup confirmed my dad has a dvr so i will record this stuff hopefully he can come over wednesday or friday if not im going to start hastleing him. And xyro i would reck your **** so hard.....i play with the wii mote no nunchuck so im clearly already better

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol classy stuff KC, well caping setup confirmed my dad has a dvr so i will record this stuff hopefully he can come over wednesday or friday if not im going to start hastleing him. And xyro i would reck your **** so hard.....i play with the wii mote no nunchuck so im clearly already better

um no. theres no way you would beat me. i can put down any amount of money on that.

Sago

Smash Lord
xyro as much as i believe wifi dosent proove anything i would love to play some wifi friendlies with you, i dont know why you think im so bad and your so good if youve never played me ?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
xyro as much as i believe wifi dosent proove anything i would love to play some wifi friendlies with you, i dont know why you think im so bad and your so good if youve never played me ?
Xyro is good. I haven't beaten him yet. I'm sure I can, though

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i never take online for serious. i use it to learn match-ups....which is why im so **** good. hive and noob have played/seen me. and my record is better than any other samus. if and when i meet you guys(go to genisis) i will play you.

Sago

Smash Lord
your so cocky : | i dont doubt that you have one of the best samuses out there but to claim that its so much better then mine is just silly, i do at least decent at most tournaments

Crystanium

Smash Hero
i never take online for serious. i use it to learn match-ups....which is why im so **** good. hive and noob have played/seen me. and my record is better than any other samus. if and when i meet you guys(go to genisis) i will play you.
Is Genesis in Houston, Texas?

And guys, check out the singles regarding Xyro. Check where he has landed. He has more than any other Samus user, and he, like Tudor, only uses Samus in tournaments. Xyro has thirteen (13), and Tudor has eleven (11) for singles. Tudor makes up a lot for the doubles.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Genesis is hosted by DBR. It will be in California. It's like a three day event lol

Crystanium

Smash Hero
xyro has 13 what? been to 133 tournaments, has he placed top 4 yet with only samus cuz if not im not intrested
Well, I'll tell you one thing. Ditto matches wouldn't prove anything, so I really have no other way of telling who has a better Samus.

Top Bottom