• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sage and Ref's Ness only tourneys *Brackets are up!* *You may now Pm your opponents*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Their match probably won't happen until you get out of work. So I'll set you versus whoever wins as delayed.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Their match probably won't happen until you get out of work. So I'll set you versus whoever wins as delayed.
So does that mean I'm not fighting today or something? I never been to a tourney, so I don't know how these things actually work.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Sorry, I just woke up and I just PM'd Neon. Hopefully he's still on and we can get our battle in so Uffe can do his round 2 match also.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I've got an hour to get ready for work. So this might not happen anytime soon for me. :ohwell:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
NeoMagic said he left his sensor bar at a tournament he attended, so he's trying to get 2 candles to use as a sensor bar replacement. :confused: Apparently it works...

We should be having our match pretty soon, though... Hopefully. :chuckle:

EDIT: Scratch that. He couldn't get the candles, so he's gotta get the actual sensor bar, and it'll be about 30 minutes.

Sorry, Uffe, we tried...

Uffe

Smash Hero
Gah! Oh well. Hopefully when I get home, then. I'll try to get home as soon as possible. I'll inform my manager that I have a tournament today and that I need to attend it. :laugh:

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Think about why you lost.

Colin, have you any tips for Gaussis?
Well, for one, I know I was being too predictable. It was after a few matches that I started to mix it up a bit. Not playing much might also have something to do (I only play Brawl on weekends :(). I like taking advice to improve my game.

@ Colin: Yeah, I kinda dthrow unconsciously, so I'll try to change it a bit. I don't use the fthrow too much because I really can't follow up with it(I guess it's time to learn then). And as for uthrow, I never really think about it too much (in melee, I didn't use it much either, except at low percentages).

Any other advice is accepted.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
I beat Neon, good games Neon. It's funny that you were NeoN and I was NeoM.

BTW, the candles did work :).

Neon Ness

Oh no! I was defeated by NeoMagic! :chuckle: Good games. The input lag was... yeah... but, no excuses. I lost, fair and square.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay got it I'll update that soon.

Round two has been extended because I didn't hear from a lot of people. Play your matches everyone.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Sage I'll play you against you for fun... But I'm horrible online.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Wow... How did that happen? Anyway I hope you guys are playing your matches. Smash64 Earthbound zero should be on soon I hope.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
dropped it on the floor >_<

Edit: more like it slid off of my bed, same thing though.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay guys here are the current delayed matches: This is because I didn't hear from anyone in these matches or people told me of the delay.

A1359 vs. pride
Neon vs. Crio
Uffe vs. NeoMagic

These will take place later today.

Matches that advanced by opponent not showing up:

Ref vs. Turnsnoob : Win goes to ref since turnsnoob hasn't said anything

All advances will take place in 28 minutes as of now.

Match that counted as a bye because of 1 player being DQ'd

twoskilld4u vs. OrmusBlack : Win goes to Ormus because other player's wii was taken.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Got it guys, okay round three has begun, for those who didn't play round two these are the delayed matches:

A1359 vs. pride
Neon vs. Crio
Uffe vs. NeoMagic

Delayed meaning you guys can still play them because I didn't hear from any of you or I know your opponent is busy.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I got home around 4:00 and pm'd jmo right away, waiting for a reply.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yea I'm only going to give Jmo until 7 that is 33 more minutes that haven't logged in since the day they signed up for this tourney... So I guess they dropped out.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
I'll try to get the fight with Uffe in tonight, but I don't know if he'll be awake by the time I get home.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay bracket update. A1359 advances over pride due to pride not showing.

Round 3 begins.

Neon Ness

Wait, so... I'm supposed to fight Crio tonight or tomorrow? Sorry, I got confused...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Pretty sure Guassis already pm'd you, but he won. Pretty nice matches, pulled off a PKTFE on match 2. But I owned him with mah Samus and some other characters. Very good games, man.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
GG's annoying. I dunno what happened in that Samus one...but whatever.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay I'll update those results... I wonder where everyone else is...

Top Bottom