• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sage and Ref's Ness only tourneys *Brackets are up!* *You may now Pm your opponents*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
lol @ the bracket. Double bye rounds shouldn't happen ever.

At least two people didn't have first rounds next to each other, so that there'd be people LOSING to bye.
Double Bye brackets are cool. The problem was that the program was acting up so I couldn't quite fix it.

Updating brackets soon. If your opponent has not responded post saying so.

Uffe

Smash Hero
This guy has to be the most challenging Ness I've ever fought vs Earthbound360. I am amazed by his Ness!

Shaky

Smash Ace
You have a pretty nice Ness as well, it was pretty difficult for me to beat you.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
me and clinton played and I won. sooo yea, they were gg's. Whoever plays me next just send me a pm, or I will if i figure out who's playing me. can't tell from the non-updated brackets right now

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Predicting either Shaky or Colin, since they are the only threatening Ness' I have ever fought x)
Shaky is laggier, so he probably has a better shot at winning it all.
Someone besides these two surprise me! And good luck.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
How long until N.OW forfeits this round?

He hasn't been online in like 2 days.

Neon Ness

I dunno where N.OW is, but I officially declare myself not in last place.
Hoorah.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So after reading it seems these 3 never showed up:

N.OW
AtotheZ
g2g4l

Therefore, I guess I'll just advance people who had to face those three, updating brackets now.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Aww sorry N.OW, there might be a Next one I hope you get to join that one....

Uffe

Smash Hero
You know, I PMed N.OW and I never got the response back. However, because he had missed this opportunity, I'm willing to give up my spot just so he join. Would that be a problem?

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well I'm still waiting for my next opponent and from the looks of it and it looks like he really wanted to be here. Truth be told, I'm not really feeling it. I'm not saying that the set up of this tourney is bad or anything, I'm just not up to the challenge of fighting other talented Ness mains. I hope you take no offense to this or anything, because that's not my intentions. So N.OW, if you'd like to, you can take my spot.

Neon Ness

Yeah, I wonder why the tournament showing is so sparse this time. I figured it'd be the other way around being Thanksgiving and all, but I guess family time/Christmas shopping, etc. was a factor I hadn't thought of... Eh well.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
It's WiFi it's not about the challenge, it's about fun... And maybe this week wasn't a good time for some of you guys.

Uffe

Smash Hero
<_< Sorry. Ness, whether or not the thing is for fun or a challenge still seems to be one of my toughest yet. :p

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Nope just waiting on 12 players.

Specifically:

Thesage vs. 102892
Earthbound Zero vs. PK Nintendo
Rally vs. Fifthrise
Neon Ness vs. Hinoarashi
Masky vs. AtotheZ
Gaussis vs. ColinJF

ColinJF

Smash Ace
On Sunday I asked Gaussis to PM me when he able to play. He hasn't responded yet, I assume he's still busy.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Nope just waiting on 12 players.

Specifically:

Thesage vs. 102892
Earthbound Zero vs. PK Nintendo
Rally vs. Fifthrise
Neon Ness vs. Hinoarashi
Masky vs. AtotheZ
Gaussis vs. ColinJF
You can advance Neon Ness. I'm having trouble right now finding a chance to play SSBB, so I'll hold the match back longer. I don't want to D/Q like this, but I don't wanna hold back the tournament.

Top Bottom