• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sage and Ref's Ness only tourneys *Brackets are up!* *You may now Pm your opponents*

Uffe

Smash Hero
I thought I missed out on this! I had to ask what today's date was. I wonder who I'll be going up against. Oh and I have work from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm tomorrow, so I probably won't fight anyone until then.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Brackets are up, sorry for my lateness got caught up visiting family, and collecting frame data.

The reason for all the byes are because I had to use a 32 man bracket for the 18 people who joined.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
I think you should have seeded it from the results of the last one so I had a bye. :p

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Rofl. I play Colin again. Um...it's a little late on my side, and I feel that will affect my performance. Can I play the match tomorrow?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I can still rearrange the brackets...

Nobody saw anything okay?

And yes you can play matches tomorrow.

Uffe

Smash Hero
OH SHI-! Am I facing it off with N.OW? O_O

EDIT: I better leave a reminder to everybody here. I have work from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm today, it being 12:20 am at the moment, just so you guys know that I didn't forget about this.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
...Looks like I'm up against Gaussis... :dizzy:

Well, I've been training quite a bit, so I'll definitely do better this tournament. Hope he'll be online soon.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I keep reading the title as "You may now pin your opponents." -_-

+1

Good luck, everyone.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ah. I'm still waiting for N.OW. I hope he didn't forget about this. I PMed him a few minutes ago. If he doesn't show up tonight, I'm okay with that. I can't stay up too long tonight, though because I have work at 8:00 am tomorrow. :urg: I never worked this early in my life.

Masky

Smash Master
Online is ridiculous, way too laggy, now I remember why never used it
But Shaky has a good Ness :)

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Just remember to not get accustomed to it for too long. Lag ruins offline play if you play too constantly without offline practice.

Levitas

the moon
lol @ the bracket. Double bye rounds shouldn't happen ever.

At least two people didn't have first rounds next to each other, so that there'd be people LOSING to bye.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Hm. Seems I haven't gotten a PM back from N.OW. :ohwell: It's 7:44 am PST and I won't be getting off till 4:00 pm. Hopefully by then I'll get a message back.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
...What!? Am I reading this right? I have to fight Masky next?

Hmm.
I need Hyper Ness for good luck on lagfi.

EDIT: Yeah, I read it wrong. But I'll keep the Hyper Ness regardless.

Masky

Smash Master
I'm gonna lose cause it's wifi... but we'll have a rematch in person next time I see you ;)

edit: oh whoops nevermind, btw is there a way to have my signature automatically enabled?

Top Bottom