• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Eggm

Smash Hero
Date sounds **** as oppose to nothing at all at the end of september, since u said this is the only date u can do it. Hopefully somehow I could get my tv's back at this!! Lol. I really only care about the super big one that went in my room.. If tec0 is teaming with some one else i'll team with you nando. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL thats jesus' bday ... he's planning on being a drunk little hoodlum ... make him pay for it ... leave it on the 25th crismas!!!!

also i'm unsure about wat me and G$ are planning to do because we want to work on some things in doubles ... so i should be back to teaming with him ... we still haven't gotten the saffron city badge LOL ... but i think we are going to snag it this time...

if the gymleaders are in the gym tho >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
Awww we're not teamin Brian?

poop.

Oh well I guess I can figure it out later.
no no i would love to ***** ... i just dont know wat G's plans are since i actually am more active and adamant about playing the game competitively now...

soo many majors coming fast! LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Errrr well Jesus got lucky lol. I found out I can't do this on the 25th :/ owner says he's having another tourny that day. I can't do it on the previous weekend either (nieces birthday) so the only other weekend could be the first weekend in Oct. Thoughts?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh, well okay thats fine i guess.

Thought if you're planning to team for practice... you might as well.

Oh well I dunno like I said, I'll figure it out later its too late to think about melee anyway.

Alukard

Smash Hero
crismas ... snag the dates ... just post as soo as u can get it ... hype has more time to build ... i'll let u rock with the 1st week of oct. and hos no johns the 3rd week of oct. .... since rom3 is going to be late into november anyway ...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oct 2nd it is then.

Gonna call the owner to confirm by end of week (been too busy at work).

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
So it looks like me and JG are coming to this. He's kinda hyped about Melee now x3
I'm asking for this day off tomorrow, so I hope the date doesn't change.

Haley... having a Smashfest the night before?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll try to go, depends on my monies for school and phone. : ] If not deff the next one. : D Just need a ride... Course I'd be goin with Kurt and Aici. : ]]]

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OKAY, who's seriously thinking of going to this? :D?

Interest list:

1. Teczero
2. Eggm
3. HEERO (creeper)
4. JG (amazing)
5. Ranmaru
6. Aicila
7. G-reg (fo realz?!)
8. No Cash
9. Alu (??)
10. G$ (??)
11. Tag
12. Vanz

Spread the word pplz, I wanna try and make this larger than 20 fjdkajfkda :D and if you're on the interest list and aren't coming I'll just remove you.

DIP
!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
morning glory and starf*cking hipsters playing in philly oct 1st. i can prolly go to this also but if i have to choose im dipping on this :/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what... WHAT... Ah ok. I understand. I want to go to this though. I'll try to get a ride. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to decide between smash and other things. Just remember, go to which one you want. Like I went to that DDR tourny because I wanted to go to that, instead of Palpi's smash fest... So feel free to dip, lol.

Just make sure YOU'RE SURE. ;P

Alukard

Smash Hero
can't make it to this sorry i can't get that many days off this month =[ ... i'm going away for halloween and i need my saturday off for no johns >_<

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So is anyone near philly going to this? I want to try and get a ride to Saffron.(and I'd bring kurt too) we'd pay happily in gas. : D

Also, how far is Saffron city from the area Apex was? Like how close to or far from Philadelphia is this? : ]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah Ok, kool. Thank you! Also I like your Avi. :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I'll try too. If I had a car I would DEFF bring a group xDDDD

Its kinda like we are scattered. xD One of us have a car but only during the summer. xD

4:2 of us in philly

School is in session/ Summer time ---> 4:2

2-5 in yardley

and others in philly during the the school year (I'm not sure if they go to tournaments much I know bnnza does but still)

Top Bottom