• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
you really need to take bridge of eldin off neutral. Dedede gets dumb chaingrab off the stage kills and not to mention the campfest the stage becomes. There is some other stages that I also disagree with but chances are I wont be able to go.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wario is my main. I've done ok against metaknights in the past but that doesnt mean much since the game is still very new.

SiD

Smash Master
Maybe Tom can't do good against Metaknight because spamming the bike the whole match doesn't work so well.....

Then again, Metaknight can't even PK fire that ****. Lucas + B-sticking = win. (look it up.)

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
yeah fb3 in portland is a sticky thread now washington will be attending like always plus idaho(some of idaho players)

you guys should try to come

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Whooops the stage list has been updated on AiB. I forgot I should have done it here.

Everyone might want to take a look at the new list. (thanks for pointing that out Lucien)

Tom who do you play against ICs? or ZSS? Btw COME OVER!

Brilliance

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone, ill be goin to this tournament this saturday, ill be bringing along two friends, they're still not sure whether or not they want to participate, but anyways, they can come just to watch if they like right?

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
dang, i wana participate but i still havent even played brawl! it would b a waste of money when im not even used to the controls.

Seris

Smash Journeyman
you really need to take bridge of eldin off neutral. Dedede gets dumb chaingrab off the stage kills and not to mention the campfest the stage becomes. There is some other stages that I also disagree with but chances are I wont be able to go.
The list that i have now has it banned. Check the allisbrawl tourney page for it

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=448

And to brilliance, your friends are welcome to come even if they do not participate.

SmAsHeRiFiC

Smash Rookie
is it cool if people go to get some friendly games in ??? i got work at 1 so i can't participate but i wanna get better

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Does anyone here, who lives near Antelope, want to smash this weekend?
If so, PM me for details.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
im accepting melee money matches at tmws tourney..

your any char vs my fox or marth..

best of 3 or best of 5 sets... any takers!!???

edit: nvm im not gnna be at this tourney

kaeluntouchable

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new to these forums but an old hand at melee. I was wondering if after the tourney anyone would want to chill and have some friendlies. I'm in citrus heights and have an apartment that we can hang at and play a few.

tc1

Smash Lord
Vince won..
I got like 5th

Vince + Johnny won teams
Me + Joe got 2nd

This tourney was dominated by FTA

Top Bottom