• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WOW...they are a lot of tournies around Sac...I should go up there sometime again...
Just dont drive through San Fran this time =\

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
I'm coming back in a couple of weeks (school's starting again), guys better get ready for some real pownage...by that i mean get ready to kick my *** again...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yay. Tom's car + Narf and possibly Kev active again = happy.

Also, there are some new monthlies starting back up. They're the old TAG tournaments, but now they're monthly, and they'll be having standard rules. I'll let you guys know as soon as there's a date.

Simna, Nana has been added to best evar tier. Just lettin' you know.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I think my Peach and Roy are becoming more formidable.

I pulled at least 20 stitches in a period of 5 matches last night, and at least 5 in a row. I think that pretty much verifies that I have the luckiest Peach in the world.

SiD

Smash Master
T!immy, where do you live? Cause I have a friend that lives in Oregon that needs someone to play with. He's just started learning. He lives near Eugene, more specifically near cottage grove.

tc1

Smash Lord
I like quit smash Z_Z not really but no 1 to smash with but delfunki and Drgster .... i need new blood some 1 COME SMASH

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
So. Tomi-X is possibly driving to Super Champ Combo. I'm taking a maximum of 3 people besides myself. Delphiki already asked, so that leaves two spots open. Let the *** kissing begin. Lawlz, but seriously, who wants to go? I'll calculate gas moneyz and all that shizz later.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm coming back in a couple of weeks (school's starting again), guys better get ready for some real pownage...by that i mean get ready to kick my *** again...
Yay, Narf! lol. Have you been improving your Samus? I know mine has improved. Heh heh, Samus dittos!!

I like quit smash Z_Z not really but no 1 to smash with but delfunki and Drgster .... i need new blood some 1 COME SMASH
You don't even come smash with us! We offer, but the pull of D2 is appearently tooo mighty a force. Or is it your fear that holds you back? Hahahahaa... (don't fret son i'm only kidding, ...COME OVER ALREADY!)

So. Tomi-X is possibly driving to Super Champ Combo. I'm taking a maximum of 3 people besides myself. Delphiki already asked, so that leaves two spots open. Let the *** kissing begin. Lawlz, but seriously, who wants to go? I'll calculate gas moneyz and all that shizz later.
Huzzah!! Champ Combo! Btw you need to come over more often. :) Hopefully Chris & Melvin'll be free to go next time.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
SiD it's a gay bar. Ask Tom.

But seriously, there are people that have been hoping for months to go, and you just claim a spot when you don't even know what it is?

SiD

Smash Master
Well I am cool enough to do so. How bout you just tell me what/when it is, what makes you think I'll even want to go?

DRGN

Technowizard
I wanna take Melvin and Sid, seeing as they haven't seen any big tournies. Maybe, MAYBE, I can bring a 4th person.
Didn't Ricky say something about me when he was talking to you about it outside?? C'mon, I've been worried with how to make it (I dunno about you but I'd really like to go!...) for a quite a while now, plus I'm a crewmate! How can you turn a crewmate down?? x_x

I didn't even know Sid was interested in playing this game competitively. I don't know, for some reason it never seemed like he was interested to me, even last week when I played him.

Uhm, btw, I just want to clear this up; when I said "Hopefully Chris & Melvin'll be free to go next time.", I mean I hope they can come to my place next time, I wasn't saying it in reference to SCC.

SiD

Smash Master
Well Tom, I wanna go, but I don't wanna take up DRGN's spot. So if you can fit a fourth, I'll go, assuming I'll be able to get those days off, cause I'm probably getting a job a Circuit City.

Also, we should all smash soon. That'd be tight.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
WTF? Way to crawl out of the woodwork kadafy. Where you been?

Tom I can pay for all of us with my card and you guys can give me the cash. Also, debit/ATM cards work too.

kadafy

Smash Rookie
I am a lurker. :) I usually just talk to jihnsius over AIM.
EDIT: I didn't even realize it was you BTW. I didn't associate your SN to your forum name. Expect an IM later. :p

Top Bottom