• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
too bad....you have....Civil 9 grabbing on to your wing....LOL

they don't play falco because he has feathers, and fox doesn't lol

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
u know what.. i looked at ur myspace and i realized iv never played you... you are definately confusing me... so i cant know that i dont own you

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
youi hecka did played me!....you even said "I am enoc"

you probably just forgot about me,...I'lll make you remember once we play again....and honestly...I kinda forgot how you looked.....if you were him or not....whatever! lol! I'll still own you!!!

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
hey i believe you... ur not the first one that has said that same thing... theres someome going around saying he's me... lol wannabes... oh well aslong as he doesnt give me bad rep im cool

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
well.......he didn't but....I beat him/you with every character I played......with yoshi all i did was....down tilt.....lol....now your.....the mysterious one....lol

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Need a head count for sbx asap. Post if you'll make it. I want an idea of how many people plan to come.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Dodger beat my Pichu. He's a really good Kirby. I want to play T!mmy. I hear Isai has a Kirby too...BE AFRAID.

Tyde - DRGN, me, Civil, and Zero will be there.

Tomi are you bringing Catnip and Chris? Cuz you should.

Enoc - there's a guy named Enochout who goes by Enoch. Btw want to MM my Bowser? How about my Pichu? You can use whoever you want. Best 2 of 3, $5 each. ^_^

This just in --

Chok says "I <3 Nova"

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
There's a new game store opening up in Folsom that's aiming to host tournaments. I applied for a job and I'm gonna pitch the idea of Smash tournaments at my interview.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yay. I hope I get to face you in the tourney Hyuga...

Jihnsius - let me know what they say when you talk to them. Also, can you get me their contact info? E-mail, preferably.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Yay. I hope I get to face you in the tourney Hyuga...

Jihnsius - let me know what they say when you talk to them. Also, can you get me their contact info? E-mail, preferably.
There's a phone number you can reach them at, but I'd prefer you wait until after my interview so you don't steal my thunder. ;b

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Mr. DS says people can start showing up anytime.

Jihnsius that's no problem. That will probably be a good idea anyway.

Hyuga are you bringing anyone else along? I hear there's some kid that plays Shiek around you area. I hear he's kinda good and I want to play him. Maybe an MM if that entices.

Sevel

Smash Rookie
Hey guys; Good chance I'll be coming for singles and such. Looking forward to it. I also can bring a cube if there is an extra Tv on hand, please let me know if one's needed.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Sevel - we can always use an extra cube. We may not need it but it would be good to have it on hand. Are you Sevelious? If so I'd like to get some matches with you...I've only played you in doubles :laugh:

tc1

Smash Lord
TYDE THERE WILL BE ATLEAST 16 PPL + u //abm and who ever esle you know and bring , hope you know what u doing

Sevel

Smash Rookie
yeah, delp, its sevelious, somehow someone already registered a sevelious, bleh.
And yeah, it would be great to get in some 1v1s. Im not coming with Narf (unfortunatley, so I wont be doubling) and can stay as long as the event remains open, or as long as tyde's parents will keep us. Havent really played an IC that dont just sit around and CC Dsmash so it'll be fun to play a good IC. Btw, about when will the gaming start so I dont come too early :p.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
or as long as tyde's parents will keep us.
Lol out loud. Not to worry, I moved out into an apartment some time ago. I can do what I want. NK seems to be staying the night, so you can pretty much stay as long as you want.

I am also confident that you guys will have a hard time finding my place. Remember, The Village at Carmichael, right by the Fair Oaks and Hollister intersection. If you need any help finding my apartment, call my cell.

(916) 952-2719. Just program it in so if you need it it's there.

Top Bottom