• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Enoc, want to get destroyed in smash this saturday? And change of plans. Tomi-X demon lord can make it to next saturday's biweekly, provided that someone *looks to Nova's sugar daddy, Delphiki* could hook me up with a tourney entry.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I will not be capable of reaching the tourny grounds because of the battle I am fighting here, apparently I have to fight an army of dragons with dark knights to get through...this will take a month or 2...so hopefullyyou guys can wait...

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
lololol.. i dont have to pay for wow.. i have my account setup to where i have to buy gamecards to play, otherwise it freezes, which is great because i dont waste money while im not going to be playing!! (like now since im smashing now).

Tomi.. i gota check my plans for Saturday cus im gona be working

Jam Boot

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely start showing up for these. I also have a cube that I no longer use since I got my Wii. I've been thinking of trading it in to a game store, but I can possibly sell or even donate it for these and your other tourneys, Delphiki.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I'll definitely start showing up for these. I also have a cube that I no longer use since I got my Wii. I've been thinking of trading it in to a game store, but I can possibly sell or even donate it for these and your other tourneys, Delphiki.
That'd be awesome. Help the community and the community helps you.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
So who won the TAB? I got third in my pool. I lost to a pro Yoshi of SoCal, Straight, and one of their best Marths - Mike Y. I didn't lose any other matches in singles. Only top 2 advanced because of time :(. If I had won two matches between the four against those two I would've tied for third and it'd have been up to the tiebreaker. Three of the games came to the last stock and two of them we were over 100%. Soooo close.

But I got TONS of friendlies with a bunch of SoCal players. All of them were really impressed with my Climbers, and I was hella surprised that about 5 times I got "Oh YOU'RE Delphiki?" For once my reputation preceded me and that's pretty surprising. I made a pretty good impression on some of the lower level pros in SoCal. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
So who won the TAB? I got third in my pool. I lost to a pro Yoshi of SoCal, Straight, and one of their best Marths - Mike Y. I didn't lose any other matches in singles. Only top 2 advanced because of time :(. If I had won two matches between the four against those two I would've tied for third and it'd have been up to the tiebreaker. Three of the games came to the last stock and two of them we were over 100%. Soooo close.
oh snap, reminiscent of nct2.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
But I got TONS of friendlies with a bunch of SoCal players. All of them were really impressed with my Climbers, and I was hella surprised that about 5 times I got "Oh YOU'RE Delphiki?" For once my reputation preceded me and that's pretty surprising. I made a pretty good impression on some of the lower level pros in SoCal. :)
Tom won. And I saw your pool, that sucked. But Isai didn't get out of pools either. So by basic math, you must be as good as Isai. So I'm about as good as Isai too. I knew I was amazing.

Hey modesto. I want to go down there on spring break. Any of you want to hold a smashfest?

tc1

Smash Lord
WOW TOM// I didnt start warming up till after the match i played with cnip lol.. ***** him

ill **** u next titme l8

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Attention - Regarding The Venue

There is a problem. There was a small miscommunication between myself and the manager of the store. Apparently the 'video' part of 'video game tournament' was missed.

As the situation stands, the store manager must speak with the district manager to discuss liability regarding personal belongings, such as TVs and other equipment. HOPEFULLY this will happen tomorrow morning, and I will have an answer by tomorrow night. Until I give word, these tournaments are postponed.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but in the rare event that this venue will not be able to host, I will not stop looking for a new venue. As long as it stays in my power the Sacramento Biweeklies WILL continue. Again, sorry for any inconvenience and I'll have a final word as soon as possible.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
If the tourney venue pans out I will hold it at my place. I'm not going to put in to have saturday off and then have nothing to do on it. I'm making a very serious expression right now. For reference, I direct you to my manly avatar.

That being said, I hope the venue is chill because I'm gonna hear it from my roommate tomorrow for giving away the Mr. Coffee and he's not gonna like so many people over, but that's what makes it so god**** funny.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Well... turns out the Grass Valley peoples won't be coming. The person that does the driving has to help out with some deck rebuilding on this Saturday.

It's a shame we won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to this.

Oh well, good luck to everyone with getting an established venue and stuff. Perhaps us Grass Valley people can try making it to Tyde's Manly Tuesdays on the second week of April(Spring break, woo!), or maybe something else within the next two weekends. I dunno... >_>

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Don't just assume that the manly tuesdays are going to happen. Work is being a pain, and seems to be scheduling me on tuesdays. I just dont want you to come all the way here to an empty apartment. Not manly at all. I'll let everyone know next time I do something.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
DRGN lol *high five* finally someone notices

anyways, hey Delph, that sucks! and after this weekend, since its spring break for me, someone want to come pick me up and smash....alllllll weeeeeeek....tell Razr about this, this way I can go smash to your place or something everyday, maybe even sleep over! I love spring break! Its a good time for smash, and gals on tv...can't wait for college parties....lol

tyde if nothings ends up happening maybe you should hold something some other day now?

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
hey, cave.. how often do u get together with Tetra Strike and train or play or w/e..

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
so far....with them...pretty much...only to the tournaments I've been too...lol! yeah pretty lame, barely get to play them because their kinda far, but i enjoy playing with them, lol, apparently Razr and Civil 9 spend their time trying to figure out how to kill my Yoshi...*only lost once*...yes they get better but, i get better at the same time, thank god smash videos exist!!! YESH! THANK YOU FUMI!!!!lol

Top Bottom