• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
*****SiD, change avatar please.*****

Simna, bring MTG deck, i'll play you in the upcoming NCB.

Guess i'll..give your deck a shot.

If i win, Corneria is banned forever, AUTOMATICALLY for free BEFORE the match we play, sounds good? HEHE?

lol

Whoever else brings MTG decks, do it.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Whoever wants to smash today let me know. I want to have many smashers over at my place tomorrow.

IF you must know I now live where Tyderium once lived so you can all drive your butts over here around 12-2 and you can all stay till like 12-1.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
NK call me so i have your current number. ill might head over there at like 4 or 5.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'm drunk right now... and I'm probably gonna regret this. I want to let you guys know that I have 3 seats left for the ride to the NCB. Yeah. Anyone wanna go? BEANBAG..

edit. I barely remember posting this. Update- 2 seats left.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Jay, what's the PK tourney? Depending on when it is, I might fill up that driver's seat for you.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Yesterday was fun. Geo is too good. So is Kev. I 4-stocked Simna's Falcon w/ my Fox. Lolwtfpwned.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Ahaha...I've done it. Just a few bugs to work out, but I've finally learned exactly how to WS backwards...mwahaha...Soon I'll have the infinite combo down as well...

QuikSheik

Smash Rookie
Dates for SAC Biweekly

I've been looking all over the thread, but I can't find specific dates of a Sac Biweekly. I would like to know some dates so I can show my cruddy skillz to some people. And hopefully, maybe at least get to top loser bracket.

If somebody wouldn't mind, cud I get a message of some possible dates of upcoming tournaments?

THNX for reading this.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
If you want to come up to Sac next weekend (7/7/07), I could drive you down to the PK tourny in Santa Clara - again, I have at least 2 spots open. Delph and DRGN, are you guys coming?

QuikSheik

Smash Rookie
Thnx for the comment Killa, but my team quit. Im the only one who is still intrested in this simple yet complex game. The Falco player in the team was pretty R@W, but he quit and just watches anime.

Sadly Delphiki, I cant drive. Besides, last time i went to SJSU, i got whooped pretty badly. Its been a year since then and ive improved a bit, but id probably still get owned.

Javferd- Thanks for the offer, but i have plans on that day. ****.

But hey, thnx for the comments and stuff. I'll probably just make the next one.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
So chill at your sister's house and smash w/ the locals. Or smash w/ FTA and Pauk there in Stockton. Don't necessarily need a tournament just to smash it up.

QuikSheik

Smash Rookie
Yea, i get what ur saying. But I aint the type to just go to some1's house and ask to play some smash. Kinda rude, and weird.

Im more the go to tournament and get whooped badly during friendlies and tournament kind of guy. Besides, i hope to go to a tourny and maybe get a vid of me playing on youtube one day. A beautiful dream of mine...

But i might just take that advice. I heard FTA is one of the best crews in stockton, or actually the only.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Yea, i get what ur saying. But I aint the type to just go to some1's house and ask to play some smash. Kinda rude, and weird.
But that's how u get better. That's also what the boards are for; pm some Stockton smashers - or if ur in Sactown, you can come over here any time, just IM me first. :D

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
aye.. dude uhh im in FTA and i live in stockton lol.

were gonna smash today soooOoooO.... we can come pick you up.. if you want to smash tonight.. call me at 209-623-7924

Tomi-X

Smash Lord

Im more the go to tournament and get whooped badly during friendlies and tournament kind of guy. Besides, i hope to go to a tourny and maybe get a vid of me playing on youtube one day. A beautiful dream of mine...

But i might just take that advice. I heard FTA is one of the best crews in stockton, or actually the only.
Lawlz. You don't just go to someone's house unannounced. That's rude. That's why you call, or talk to them on the boards, and set something up first. Causes me to think about when I first got on the boards. My buddy James. Sadness that he just disappeared. Oh well.

Ricky. Can I borrow some money for Saturday? Are you coming with Tyde?

tc1

Smash Lord
LOL .. hey shiek FTA is one of the best crews in norcal...

AND WOOOOOOooooooot i got my L's

Who wants to go to Oc3..If i cant find more then 4 extra ppl to go, i'll just fly there.. sOOo

#1.. KFC (confirmed)
#2..DM (un confirmed)
#3.. Anbu (un confirmed)
#4...
#5..
#6..

post plz

Edit: Who wants to train 2day??? i need ta warm uo b4 this biweekly, Any 1 up for smash.. call me after 1:00

cell

209-430-7831.. ill be waitin

Top Bottom