• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
hmmm. I can't really get out to Davis during the week, but I've got my mom's house basically to myself from about 2-6pm every weekday. I live in Land Park, within walking distance of the City College light rail stop. Is there no one who wants to smash here?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
lol@ "im not holding tryouts"

tomi to get better you should play people who are better than you not worse. You are probably the best person in your crew and I dont think anyone who would join nova complex is better than you.
Ooh, burn...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Hey *****es. Guess what?

I said I was moving - but the great state of Oregon can go **** itself. I moved back in with DRGN.

As for Nova.. I've always thought of it more as a group of friends who play smash competitively than a strictly competitive crew. There's no need to add or not add people based on dumb criteria like how many people the crew has.... or how many Falcos are in Sac x_x

But foremost we're all Sacramento. No matter what happens with the crews around here we'll always be Sac when we compete outside the area.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
my copy is beat the **** up after king borrowed it. He like wall of pain'd the cover or some ****.

LOL delphiki. how un-delphiki of you to say something can just be for fun.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I wanna get really good at this. When was the last time you won a money tournament Tyde? Never?
I dont wanna get really good. I wanna have really fun. But I can do the serious thing too. 5 dollar money match. Your fox, my falco, best of 3. I am pretty good. NK is teaching me the mindgames.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hey all!
a friend and I are heading up to sac tomorrow, we should be there from about 3:00 to 7:00. anyone free to smash?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
What are you talking about? He lost it, remember?
Im not sure what you are referring to, but if you are talking about my book he didnt loose it because I actually have it sitting in my room right...NOW

Delphiki

Smash Champion
hitori you can smash at DRGN's. He'll be home all day and I'll be here after like 3 or 4. Do you have the GSC?

Or can we Smash at someone else's place? DRGN's kinda sucks for lots of people, and we can bring 2 cubes and a TV if we get a ride there.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
HELLOOOOOOOOO!

I've posted this THREE TIMES NOW! YOU CAN SMASH AT MY PLACE!!!

I live in Land Park, really close to downtown Sac. I have one TV, and one cube, but no A/V cables.

I kinda don't want to post my address on a public forum, but pm me if you want to smash!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Any want to pick up me, DRGN and Simna? Maybe pick up Simna around 3-3:30 and Smash at DRGN's place until I get off work? I'll be off between 2:30-4:00.

We can bring a cube, TV, and AV cables.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
lawl. which house do I go to? can you guys all meet at one house for a night of interstate smash? o_0

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
I suppose I could make it out to DRGN's. Does he live close to light rail?

edit: I think I'm going to the PK tourny on 6/30, and I believe I'm taking Delphiki and DRGN. Does anyone else want to claim the other 2 spots?

p.s. Simna and Tom still owe me gas money...

hitori

Smash Journeyman
haha, can't we all meet up at one place? I don't want to spend smash-reserved time driving aimlessly around sac-town. =/ please please please?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
DRGN has one TV, and it would be pretty cramped with 4+ people. DRGN and I can take the light rail to Jayferd's. If that sounds good Jay can you PM me with your address? Simna may be SOL, unless he wants to leave his house.

Btw, DRGN's is about 10 min. (walking) from the Mather light rail stop.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
my huose would NOT be cramped with 4+ ppl plus i have a BIGGER TV and room for another that i already have if sum1 else brings only an AV cable for a gamecube

and my house is 1000 years from a lightrail station

plus my house is right next to 80 an 5

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Ok, u guys can come over here. I can meet you guys at the light rail station - unless hitori can give u a ride. I'll PM him my address. Simna, you can come too if you want...

I'll be home around 2-ish.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Sorry simna, it looks like we're headin to Jayferd's. I might be able to give you a ride over there if you want. o_0

PM me if you want me to pick you up when we get to Sac. I recall a 20v4 stock match of some sort that we're supposed to play. =P

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
anyone who used to play magic who doesnt anymore can give their cards to me. or ill buy them for like 5 or 10 dollars. If you dont they are just gonna get dirty and **** up your room.

also tome the game I lost wasnt the book or any other form of "ender's game" it was THE game...

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Thank god for stupid poeple. Becuase of some idiot I get free internet via unsecured network. Hi-technicaaaal!*

I'm almost entirely moved into the new place. If you guys promise to shower I may let some smashers in soon because Vann is back from UCD and wants to smash.

*its a Super Paper Mario reference. If you dont get it, you suck.

Top Bottom