• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Tom I want to Fox ditto. Ja?

Btw today was hella fun. The Reno players got noticeably better since last time. We lost the crew battle. Simna 7(Ness) me 5(Roy) DRGN 3(DK) Jayferd 1(Kirby). They had hitori (Sheik) Roy (Sheik) and a Fox and a Peach.

Simuna! Anatawa watashino Nihongono sensei desu ka? Hai?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
HOLY ****!!!!!#%!! Go get Resident Evil 4 for the wii! 30 ****in dollars for one of the best games ever made now with even BETTER controls! Yeah, I know! EVEN BETTER! With BONUS FEATURES!! You CAN'T LOSE!
CAPS LOCK!!!!!

You would have won the crew battle if I was on your team. Just fyi.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
nO comment....

been really busy lately....

doing....nothing....summer school is for me >.< failed english....*sigh*...oh well...um...tournies not up yet...but eventually...

Glad you stayed Delph

Jay glad your having fun in sac

Simna.......still the same are yah....

Tomi.......what?

Crews? *sigh*...always around...

me........haven't smashed....don't feel like it...

even though I miss it...

been playing Tenchu...castlevania...mario party......

and sleeping...and being with my girl....yeah.........I'll come back to smash in a week or 2.

cya for now

DRGN

Technowizard
HOLY ****!!!!!#%!! Go get Resident Evil 4 for the wii! 30 ****in dollars for one of the best games ever made now with even BETTER controls! Yeah, I know! EVEN BETTER! With BONUS FEATURES!! You CAN'T LOSE!
CAPS LOCK!!!!!
SUGAR!!!

lawlz.

Man, I was disapointed with my DK yesterday. I mean, fawk, I knew I hadn't played him in a while, but I didn't expect a drop like that. Does that happen with you guys? Drop a character for a while and you suck when you come back? Do you get it back with the character after a couple matches? Unfortunately I didn't get to test that last theory for me though since they needed to leave afterwards... But hey I wouldn't mind playing you guys again, I think we all had a good time.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
we had a good time over there, hopin we can do it again soon after AX. ^_^ Hopefully by then we can do a full tier vs. full tier crew battle.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
WOW. you guys lost??? when you rep your place you have to win guys, lol. so why were you roy and dk?? LOL!

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Lawlz Simna and Kev would have been enough if he were there.

EDIT: Don't forget Tomi-X's amazing Ness or NK's...umm...G&W?

EDIT again: Oh yeah, I had to work at 10 in the morning, so I couldn't leave, and you certainly couldn't come over, so yeahz.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
They probably would have won if it weren't for my kirby's super-amazing job of only taking one stock off of hitori's sheik. On Jungle Japes, too. Stupid needles. Anyways, that was fun. Thanks all for coming over!

Anybody wanna MM for Simna's gas money?

lolz jk

edit: Reno's not cool enough for low tier.

DRGN

Technowizard
bah....this is Delphiki

Well Simna didn't listen to the rules.. how the incoming player can counterpick stage..lol

But that would've just been mean.

And we went low tier to back up our **** talking in the Sac vs. Reno thread. With the players we had we could've won if we had thought out our plan a bit more.

Jay said:
Reno's not cool enough for low tier.
Very true.

Sac = best evar tier

dohanlon

Smash Rookie
Hey – so are these biweeklies up again? (Last time I asked someone it was around Feb. and the venue had been lost) Also anybody from the Folsom (Cordova/Roseville) area wanna smash? My friend and I need some new peple to kick are butts so we can wise up (we mostly play eachother and our progress has slowed down from playing one another so much)

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Hey – so are these biweeklies up again? (Last time I asked someone it was around Feb. and the venue had been lost) Also anybody from the Folsom (Cordova/Roseville) area wanna smash? My friend and I need some new peple to kick are butts so we can wise up (we mostly play eachother and our progress has slowed down from playing one another so much)
I live in Folsom off of Natoma st. by the police station.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
bah....this is Delphiki

And we went low tier to back up our **** talking in the Sac vs. Reno thread. With the players we had we could've won if we had thought out our plan a bit more.
really? I recall pulling 10 of your lives w/ my 5, and Roy only got to fight a single stock. and i think Sim's 20 stock vs. 4stock challenge ended in the first round when roy beat him... >.>

not saying we're better, you guys weren't even playing your mains, just saying we pwnt face a little bit.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Jayferd, can I fill in an empty spot in the car for the PK tourney?
Yup yup. That leaves 2 spots open.

Guys. Please. *I* was on the crew, for goodness sake. Granted, I got to play my main, but still. If it had been just about any other Sac smasher, (Gman, Kev$, NK, Ender, etc. etc.) there would have been no question. I need to practice...

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Excuse me? I wear thongs, thank you very much...

I say we do it again, Reno. This time with Kev, NK, and Tomi-X in the mix. I learned how to walk and upsmash. Yup. And I'm training so I can WS backwards. Lunin is a very good teacher.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god I imagined Tom in a thong and I think I ruptured my appendix. Tom you're footing the hospital bill for this one.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
simna's challenge 20 vs your 20 was your low tiers vs his ness.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
No he said he would do their 20 against his 4 if he picked stage. x_x

We prolly would've won if DRGN played like Young Link or Link and if I hadn't SDed. Also The Fox snuck in a kill towards the end which I didn't think he would've got. Even if DRGN didn't do any different, I came close to having 3 stock against your last player.

Next time Tom, me, Simna, and Kev will show ya how it's done.

So Tyde NK is in your apartment alone or with ABM? And you're living with who where?

Jay didn't you say DRGN was filling a spot? That would leave 1 left right? You, me, DRGN, Jihnsius.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
tc1 I live with DRGN. Want to come over and Smash? Are you doing anything tomorrow?

For that matter is anyone doing anything tomorrow? Zoap is going to Modesto I believe, so there will probably be some top 10 going with him. Anyone feel up for the drive?

If not who wants to smash around here?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
No we are going to collectively move on, as a city. And get into professional Stratego, sorry.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
No we are going to collectively move on, as a city. And get into professional Stratego, sorry.
LOL

omgwtf mm $5 2/3 I ban Miners.

Oh snap that reminds me, I have a week off between now and my trip to Europe, I should come to Sac and play some games and stuff, like Catan, etc. Also I'm really looking for someone to play Go with. I wonder if The Scamp would be interested in a Sac Adventure.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
my challenge to reno was their 20 vs. my 5 actually but i was under the impression that we were all going low tier....

i think vs. their higher tiers worst case scenario my 5 would take 9 of their stock, best probably 15 and if i get stage pick then 20 stock (the different scenarios being the different orders they choose to play in)

oh and HYUGARICDEAU: yeah come to sac...we can play games...also Uraj challenges u to a Go match on his polished wooden Go board

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i think vs. their higher tiers worst case scenario my 5 would take 9 of their stock, best probably 15 and if i get stage pick then 20 stock (the different scenarios being the different orders they choose to play in)
and worst worst worst case scenario, Roy would beat you two 4-stock games in a row.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i'm just sayin, when we first got there, we didn't need more than one person to take care of your four stock.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
o_0

i didn't mean to sound bitter. I had a great time, and am glad we got the chance to play those who could attend. I was just a bit unnerved when Sim he could take off 9 lives if he had five when he could only take of 3 with 4-stock. >.>

Top Bottom