• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
nice saberhof but i still think epilsons is better. you should take the black out.i want to start my own shop can someone show me a link to gimp.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
LoL, that made my day... ok :).

just to piss you off i made it for miself :p :

oh yeah almost forgot about killer_yoshi, holiday sig right?...

VVVVVVVVV Bump VVVVVVVVVVVV
welll i think it looks fairly good...thats actaully what i had made abit then i decided to change it

saberhof

Smash Master
what about my new one?, oh please spam some more. i wont thank you.

oh yeah epsilon, edit your post, or find a new image, if you really do want a new signature/banner.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
saber i had to go back to your falcon sig. can you just add some where in the corner Member of Dark Matrix the same way you wrote bleed for speed. if you can thx if not its still all good.

tappy

Smash Ace
alright, i'd like Stryks to do mine whenever you can, here's all the stuff:

IMAGE: http://www.zelda.com/universe/_img/game/legendzelda/set1/ss1.jpg
MAKER: Stryks
TEXT: tappy in lowercase letters and in the top lefthand corner
COLOR: i'd like it to have some misty green fog underneath him (a little purple too) and make the background a darker color, black maybe.
SIZE: a little bigger than the one i have now(so that a userbar can fit in with my sig)
EDIT: in fact, i think the size i want is 400x110, will that fit a userbar?

thanks!!!:grin:

tappy

Smash Ace
really good, i like the lines that are streaked all over it. you got +rep for it:)

tappy

Smash Ace
hey Stryks, could you cut my sig just a little? it's barely cutting off my userbar...

OvAkIl

Smash Apprentice
wow thanks a lot for the banner but can u make it wit the red and black background so i can see wich is better plz? thanks

Stryks

Smash Hero

there u go tappy...
OvAkIl: ok ill make it, only l8r, rented a movie and gonna watch it, besides sis needs the computer anyway... ill work on it l8r...

tappy

Smash Ace
that's perfect, thanks again. i'll give you some rep for that whenever i spread enough rep;)

tappy

Smash Ace
i'm sure he wouldn't mind, and he's great at making banners so i would go ahead and make a request;)

Nike

Smash Apprentice
alright here goes...

image: http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=153&pos=-6530
text: Smash Playa
sub text: MJN
color overall: red or blue or red/blue
size: normal
extra stuff: i see in tappy's sig there is the triforce, link's melee symbol. it would be great if u could put the star fox symbol, similar in style, in a corner

saberhof, take ur time and thanx in advance

saberhof

Smash Master
hey man thnx for making the sig. just one thing though, the J in MJN kinda looks like an I. could u change the text or something. i'd be really thankful. :)
yeah i was lookin at that for a while. ill change it

and yep eps, but i gotta go now. c ya guys.

saberhof

Smash Master
ok im in a hurry so i had to finish this fast today, sorry for the late making.

like i said, i dont make my good work for my customers. ;)

Dr. Pain

Smash Cadet
Hey, would u make a banner for me,
maker: saberhof
image: C:\Documents and Settings\student\My Documents\My Pictures\ganon_pinup.jpg
text: Doom
Sub text: Death is only the beginning
Color: Black and dark blue
size: normal
extra: it would be cool if lighting would be falling in the background.

saberhof

Smash Master
um ok if you could just give me an image i can use, and i dont wanna make sigs anymore, im tired, goin away for christmas. this is the last one seriously

DRD

Smash Lord
I'm so sorry I haven't been around, Roy-I've been working on my art. But that pi you gave me is definitely good, I'm making your sig as we speak.

Top Bottom