• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
ok ive got some questions:

to MAncoon: so you want sig with any of those images??
if not:
Anyone want a sig made by me?...I feel healthy enough to make some more..

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
thanks stryks, i did ove you banner and image, but unfortunate, i can give you more rep that "just for being so awesome", i just have to low of rep T.T (come on dudes, give me rep so i can give stryks, lol), sorry, i'll remember went i get more rep, to give you even more (no really am sorry, and i will give you more, so i won't accept no as an answer).

Oh, and today i went to play TJ dudes, they just pwd, an are just to good, since you live in TJ, maybe we can do some plans so i can go and play you dudes, yes or hell no?.

saberhof

Smash Master
ok could i plz get one for a friend? if not thats fine but here it goes.......
Backround:Shiny
Text:paper Mario for Brawl
Maker:saberhof
Color overall:Red and blue
Render:http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/920182_20041007_screen011.jpg
And could his suit be black overalls with purple shirt and Hat THX!
How about if stryks made that, hes more expert on that shinny/for brawl/sig's

Background: Green
Maker: Stryks
Text: Mmm... Cookies.
Sub text: Yoshifan
Color Overall: Green/Blue
Do you want me to make yours??.. :)

thanks stryks, i did ove you banner and image, but unfortunate, i can give you more rep that "just for being so awesome", i just have to low of rep T.T (come on dudes, give me rep so i can give stryks, lol), sorry, i'll remember went i get more rep, to give you even more (no really am sorry, and i will give you more, so i won't accept no as an answer).

Oh, and today i went to play TJ dudes, they just pwd, an are just to good, since you live in TJ, maybe we can do some plans so i can go and play you dudes, yes or hell no?.
lol I guees you could come over, i dont know how you would find us. xP.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok im gonna work on the paper mario for brawl sig, also guys u should really stop spamming this thread we dont want it to get clsed now do we? While im at it which sig is better:

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok umm roy mster ill do ur banner as soon as i get the render dont worry, heres the paper mario for brawl sig:

also theres something about the second mario sig that makes me like it more dont know what, maybe ill put that one in my sig mah i dont know, well that will do for now cause i got plans c ya 2morrow...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I personally like the 1st and 2nd one Stryks.

Saber: Yeah, just pick one that you would have more fun making. Just make sure ODIN and some witty catchphrase is on there. ^_^ I can provide the phrase once you have an image.

Any luck finding a Dr.Mario pic??

Thanks again!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
click it, a box will appear clikc the i aprove and put whatever u want in the box below, also guys VERY IMPORTANT!! Saber will be out, he is sick, he has some sort of infection in his stomach or something, so ill the banners direct them to me, the least i can do so hopin he gets better...

saberhof

Smash Master
Stop right there, im not that sick, this is my last load ever, until i am cured, i feel weird...:urg:, so here:

now until i am better, goodbye everyone.

Top Bottom