• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Valhalla Smash Tournament Thread. Valhalla resumes October 1st!

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
PAL tier list is all wrong. Especially considering the changes made from NTSC. I approve of a low tier tourney after melee singles. But characters like DK and luigi are not low tier. probably shouldn't even have pikachu in there either as much as i would want that.

EDIT: I made that post based on memory. went to go have a look at the PAL tier list again and it's even worse than i remembered. yoshi better than dk? shiek rank nerfed against floaties and is better than fox?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Seeing the ACL payouts for brawl doubles and singles it has become apparent that if wookie is to stick by his claim, then this years reloaded will indeed have a bigger prize pool than ACL. It is also good to note that the prize pool may reach $1000 with money added from the money that would go to SG prizes.

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
All console competition entrants this weekend will go in the draw for Reloaded tickets!

Tickets will also be available this week at the one off bargain price of 2 for $50.00.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Timetable updated, could everyone please bring a wii with a copy of brawl + melee if possible thanks.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring a wii and brawl.

Who wants to be my doubles partner?
Nobody. ;_;

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Does anyone want to meet up in the city and catch a bus there or give me a lift from the city or my place?

Gears

Smash Journeyman
If nobody is giving you a lift then I'll catch the bus with you, since I don't know where it is after I get off the bus.

Lespar

Smash Cadet
Who's going to Valhalla?

What time does smash start?

Are there any changes to the regular rules that i should know about (banned characters/items on/change in timer etc.)?

Hopefully Hype and I will be able to make it :D

Lespar

Smash Cadet
Okay, does brawl start at 12 or melee?

More to the point. What's the latest time my friend and I can get there without missing brawl doubles and singles?

H

Hold Down During Peach's D-smash

*Nova*

I'll be there around 11:30 - 11:40.

H

Hold Down During Peach's D-smash

Probably Brawl using random characters.
And Melee with my mains, I guess.
Doubles if anyone needs a teammate.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
+3 for project m tourney
wanna play someone other than gears
not that im coming

wh1te5had0w

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone! I have never done shout-outs before ... might as well start now :p

Apollo: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I hate this game now ;). I'll start playing Falco now and hopefully beat you. If not, i'm going to quit this game for Super Street Fighter 4 haha

DoMo: Wow, you are so skilled at brawl now! Good Job getting that far in the tourney :)

Ghost: I didn't know you were that good at brawl o-o. I thought that I couldn't bring the set back after you 2 stocked my Olimar. I enjoyed versing your diddy very much. Keep it up!

Erm who else ...

Grim: Our team sucked haha. I blame it on my Meta Knight :p

Aces: I didn't get to verse you :(

Hybird: It's been so long since I last saw you ^____^ I'll think about getting into Marvel verse Capcom.

Gears: You just have to keep at it. It took me a very long time to get good at the game.

Wario guy (I can't remember you name sorry): You were good; you should start coming to street-geek tourneys.

NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAA: Where were you?????

Hype: Also, you should start coming to Street-Geek. There is going to be a 'Noob' event where if you haven't been to a Street-Geek tourney in a year you will get in for free.

If I missed anyone I apologize. I'm going to start practicing Falco and try take him to the next level. I just can't play Olimar anymore due to all teh gimps :( Scoot you MUST teach me :p

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Apollo: Teach me Ice Climbers please... Also, glad we got a better idea of placings after this tourney :)

DoMo: Just amazing. Soooooo jealous of how fast you learn, I gotta teach you Melee, man!

Ghost: I foresee the start of a Brawl Minus rivalry, lol. Shame you had to leave before our Fox dittos.

W150: You did well :) Yeah, our team sucked lol. Back to Ghostbone it is :p

Aces: Disappointed we didn't play in Brawl... Buy Melee and practice!

Gears: Funny seeing you on the train. Keep at Brawl, you're definitely improving! Just gotta settle on a main...

Lespar, Hype and Hybrid: All of you need to join the scene outside of Val.

Nova: :/

Top Bottom