• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Eagle

Smash Lord
Oh okay. Guess I won't bother then.

I still haven't gotten my door prize from 2 Streetgeeks ago.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Eagle.

It must be fate.

You didn't choose this deliberately. In fact you chose to avoid conflict, but the divine god Nova as spoken and we shall bare witness to you soon...

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Melee 2v2s were fun.
I enjoyed Shoji.
Everyone I played in brawl 2v2s are *******es - Use someone other than mk. Im using a cpu for gods sake. Although that would appear to be too little of a handocap for some people. :D
Brawl 1v1 is pretty much the same, xcept for gears who I had goods games with

Eagle

Smash Lord
Hey Jamage. Yeah, Jamie, hey. What's up? Yeah. Hi.

Where is my door prize from 3 Lans ago?! :)

Would you mind holding onto it for me?

zApollo

Smash Ace
Great tourney guys, thanks to everyone who came and sorry I couldn't make it back today. Congrats on Eric and Grim placing highly in both Melee events and to DoMo for winning the reloaded ticket. Nova and Jamage did a great job with the brackets this time and everything went pretty smoothly =)

More shoutouts later. GGs to Eagle, Luneth, Ghost, Gears, Techa, Oli (who was a surprisingly difficult opponent, best pikachu in Aus imo), Aces, Ant and whomever else I've forgotten.

Any luck with LoL Aces?

Apollo just won a door prize. Think it was a 1TB harddrive.
Oh wow, this is such a coincidence since I was looking around for a HDD a few days ago. Those recordings take up heaps of space. Could you hold onto it for me until the next SG please?

I still have another reloaded ticket to give away for the next SG event, so step it up guys.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Suspensful first set v domo. The second set just didn't have the same feel or excitement. Suiciding at like 10% was a real downer.

i have a list of jons i will go through later

and lol at my fail MK, well i had to try him out, never again though.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
yeah thats for sure Ant, god damn that first set was close haha
rematch for next SG for sure ;)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Oh, I see. I knew you were talking about the ticket but I wasn't sure what the conflict was. :)

I have nothing to prove to you! :'(

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
I think i owe it to eric after that 'damn canadians' comment during my set vs Ant, i felt so bad afterwards. I still love him though!!

swordsaint

Smash Master
Oh, I see. I knew you were talking about the ticket but I wasn't sure what the conflict was. :)

I have nothing to prove to you! :'(
its just funny that right after that massive joke **** gets real son.

but nah, if the tournament actually happens it'll be fun playing/meeting you.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
OH, is that what it was? i was wondering why you said it lol ;o
no worries and fair enough, i think you proved you should obviously be way higher :)

Ant1

Smash Ace
imo this lan was more fun than all the previous sg's.
The sitting around reading you laugh u lose and going through those rage comics. Watching dbz and all the wwf/wwe stuff, but more importantly more ppl saw my gh customs which makes me happyface.

Oh and the x files, goddamn skate-boarding Indian guy will eat ur brain.

BRAWL 1V1:
1: Apollo (ZZS)
2: Domo (MK)
3: Ant (Snake, MK)
I didn't win a match with MK, so he can't be counted right?

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Thanks to everyone who attended. Deeply sorry about the mix up that caused a couple to go to the church.
GG's Everyone, im blaming Gordo for my close game losses thats right gordo Jons (those I had close games with should understand).
Sorry Ant for that horrible suicide + betreyal in brawl 2v2, was pretty funny so pity it had to happen in a crucial match.
Thanks Nova for running the brawl 1v1, doing the side mid tier tourney and doing the seeding for brawl 1v1. You did a great job (apart from swearing on the mic lol).
Post more later upload pics and ffa finals soon.

Oh wow, this is such a coincidence since I was looking around for a HDD a few days ago. Those recordings take up heaps of space. Could you hold onto it for me until the next SG please?

I still have another reloaded ticket to give away for the next SG event, so step it up guys.
Unfortunatly its not a HD but a double HD case of some sort thats lockable, lan/network enabled and worth over $100 or something. It was the major door prize.

Hey Jamage. Yeah, Jamie, hey. What's up? Yeah. Hi.

Where is my door prize from 3 Lans ago?! :)

Would you mind holding onto it for me?
You should have reminded me again at the Lan or spoken to Boinst/Ben.
The policy is that major prizes are held for up to 3 lans and im not sure if they count the one you won it at or not, probly not so hopefully you can pick it up next lan.

Who is still at Streetgeek? I was planning on coming back now. :p
You should have come back got your door prize and 1v1 me.

Eagle

Smash Lord
That's pretty lame if I have lost the prize. I mean, I DO go to the SG every month. It's not my fault I don't stay the full 2 days. Sheesh. And you never told me about the 3 lan party limit!

Anyways, Scoop, it shall be fun playing/meeting you guys in the future. :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Lol, Eagle's prize from a lucky dip which was sponsored by Nova as a side event beats all of the other prizes at Adelaide tournaments. GGs, Nova for TO

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
I didn't win a match with MK, so he can't be counted right?

Nova has told me that if you didn't WIN a match with MK, then you are indeed correct and the results should be corrected to show your character used as soley Snake

Nova also said that in terms of running Brawl singles, he's happy to seed it everytime from now on. In regards to the other admins at Streetgeek, he just claims that all of them minus the head boss are mentally challenged (he said something a lot worse but I'm not repeating it as I don't want to be banned!)

He also said that Eagle will get his tickets as soon as the Sydney tournament has a set date, which should be within the next month or so

And if I get banned for this it's stupid, I'm from Tasmania, I'm just letting people know about their prizes since Nova can't for posting those highly offensive boobies.

wh1te5had0w

Smash Journeyman
Ant, he has no reason to take it the wrong way because that statement of yours is completely and utterly wrong. ALL other states beat SA in terms of Nova's lucky dip prize that Eagle got. But it is hilarious that such a decent prize was given out for a mid-tier tourney when the prizes for Brawl 1 v 1 is usually something really lame (like some cheap game or a soft drink)

SethT

Smash Ace
Any luck with LoL Aces?
We ***** :D Had a few more matches to play, but the TO just said 'we know your going to win, it's late, ceebs with the rest of the matches, enjoy your prize.'

Awesome lan. Next time I hope brawl singles start earlier. I was much more impressed with how I was playing before v___v Also, I must learn a mid tier o-o

GGs to everyone I played. Awesome lan, should have the venue there everytime :3 I must say, biggest improvement I saw was Gears. Definitely saw some improvement in your game, your snake is starting to look nice :D

I love Eagles blistering excitement when he won the flight. He was jumping around and everything >__________________> but srsly, nice :D and thanks Nova for the prizes

OH and thank you Nova/Jamage/Techa for running organizing tourneys, good stuff :D

swordsaint

Smash Master
It also beats all interstate tourny prizes aswell. I can see u taking this the wrong way, so don't.
ftr...what i posted was just what nova wanted me to post about the prize.

the only thing i would think of taking the wrong way is you saying 'I can see u taking this the wrong way, so don't.'

im better than that thuogh, it's just insulting that you'd say something like that.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I mean for a single person.
Like say with ACL first place for brawl, attila got $165 for his brawl singles win

Thats what i meant by 'its worth more than interstate tournies'. As a prize for a single person it is quite a lot

Top Bottom