• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

zApollo

Smash Ace
Wow these matches with shaun are stupidly even. We should both just be #1 imo.

Aces needs to vs my snake.

SethT

Smash Ace
I play pretty well against both Diddy and Wario. My banana game is pretty decent (thats why I lost to your diddy ghost, i stopped stealing your damn bananas as much >3) and the only time i've had troubles with wario is when I play super defensive against luneth because I pick olimar in the first set against him and get *****.

You 9'd me last match Ghost, and of course, I was on low percentage :(

Indeed Grim... Indeed... although I can pull the same gimicky **** you do, only I just choose not to...

I get ***** by your snake hard apollo... but yes, I want to vs it more :D I smell a norfair MM!

I <3 Eagle :3

SethT

Smash Ace
Bring it, lets see who can pull gimicky **** the best then!

Disclaimer: Only for matches I play against Grim, so forth to prove that gimicky **** can be beaten.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I play pretty well against both Diddy and Wario. My banana game is pretty decent (thats why I lost to your diddy ghost, i stopped stealing your damn bananas as much >3) and the only time i've had troubles with wario is when I play super defensive against luneth because I pick olimar in the first set against him and get *****.

You 9'd me last match Ghost, and of course, I was on low percentage :(
Sure that's why you lost to my diddy? :p
Naa it was hell close, easily could've gone either way.

Wait I 9'd you? (i don't remember >.>) ah well sorry about that....

Also you play MK kind of hard not to play well against Wario :p

Isn't it like, 65:35?

SethT

Smash Ace
Very sure Ghost :p replayed that match in my head quite a few times back when I was trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

You should be <3 So much bad loaded into one hammer.....

Never said Wario was hard at all :D

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Carefull too much MK domination could bring back the soft ban (only 1 MK win per set allowed and 2 for finals).

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Carefull too much MK domination could bring back the soft ban (only 1 MK win per set allowed and 2 for finals).
STRATEGY FOR BEST OF 3:
Step 1: Win game 1 as MK
Step 2: Lose game 2 as anyone (your opponent's counter pick)
Step 3: Win game 3 as anyone (your counter-pick)

STRATEGY FOR BEST OF 5:
Step 1: Win game 1 as MK
Step 2: Win game 2 as MK (your opponent's counter-pick)
Step 3: Lose game 3 as anyone (your opponent's counter-pick)
Step 4: Win game 4 as anyone (your counter-pick)

SethT

Smash Ace
T_T but I played him when he was just that awesome blob of chewing gum with a sword, before I knew he was even op

So you know... I should be the exception to that rule <3

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
The reason he'll never be banned at Val is because he isn't banned (in any way) in any other state. Banning him here would be inconsistent with the standard of conformity we have set, and would only serve to make our players worse (Meta Knight mains would be forced to play someone else, and the scene as a whole would get less experience with the MU against him).

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Whats there to learn about the metaknight matchup?
that he has more range than you
his moves come out faster than yours?

on second thought
marths down throw does combo in forward smash at very low percentages but really!!!

Top Bottom