• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

wh1te5had0w

Smash Journeyman
I beat Whiteshadow last time we played

>.> I versed you after having a 2 year break and no practice prior to versing you ....sigh

Kirby was my main Back when I versed you 2 months ago (Which says alot)....... :glare:

Edit

Though if you beat W1te5shad0w then maybe you deserve the number 4 spot....
He has to rematch me because it's unfair to base my skill around that match I had with him lol

Nova

Banned via Warnings
As someone pointed out, the middle section in particular is highly debateable, which isn't going to change in a hurry.
Maybe an "official" update will follow the next SG, but the gap between 3rd to 9th is minscule at best.
I would've ranked Aces higher than where he is, but yer, voting said otherwise.

Summer can gtfo.

Ant1

Smash Ace
>.> I versed you after having a 2 year break and no practice prior to versing you ....sigh

Kirby was my main Back when I versed you 2 months ago (Which says alot)....... :glare:

Edit

He has to rematch me because it's unfair to base my skill around that match I had with him lol
2 years, lol i don't think so, bit of an exaggeration there.
I hadn't played in like 1 1/2 years and i still easily beat jamie at last SG. Your argument is invalid.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
BREAKING NEWS:
Snake main complains about cheap strategies in Brawl.
Critics say: "What about Snake's tilts and ridiculous weight?"

You heard it here first. We'll keep you updated as this story progresses.​

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
BREAKING NEWS:
Snake main complains about cheap strategies in Brawl.
Critics say: "What about Snake's tilts and ridiculous weight?"

You heard it here first. We'll keep you updated as this story progresses.​
Snake is OP but not cheap....

Like you can talk anyway. *points to main character* :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
no, the only person i ever actually enjoyed playing against was him. Coz he never used cheap strategies and i would actually get better from playing vs him.
you should never ever play against my MK if I've practised it up then.

But dan's the king of cheap strategies on wifi (mortar slide to mortar slide to ftilt over and over in 200 ping, anyone?)

Ant1

Smash Ace
I've endured raging blast online, no degree of cheap playstyle could really anger me too much. For u see the players in that game make spamming and playing gay with MK seem like nothing.

Raging blast online can have u screaming at the t.v., sending hate messages to the other player and ranting on forums within 5 mins approx.
Good thing i got the online achievements really quick so it didn't permanently scar me.

Ant1

Smash Ace
this is how a raging blast battle can go

Opponent uses rush special attack (triggers a small cinematic then players automatically homes in on u to start the automatic combo (has decent range). If u block, it breaks your block, the attacking player can then combo u and then land a strong punch to disable u. He then uses his rush special, dealing around 1/5th of ur life

This ends with u landing on the floor, by the time u've gotten up, the enemy has powered up enough to use the rush special attack again. And the same thing i mentioned before happens again.

There is only a few ways out of this, which is to be very quick and manage to instantly vanish just before his strong disabling attack hits. One screw up though and ur finished.
So u pick a character with an auto avoid (on strong attacks) ability. Pity the enemy has this too. So everytime u go on offensive he evades ur strong attack and punishes u for it.
Pick a character with an explosive aoe move. However picking those characters means u miss out on the auto avoid ability.

The rush special attack is activated by pressing up/left/right on right joystick. Thats it.
The only way to win vs these players is to play at their game.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
oh god raging blast online......
So terrible..

Even if you are winning against someone, they quit mid match.

UGH

Edit:
All in all

Play Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
I mean
World record for most characters in a fighting game.
Too good.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Annoying bird!
I am the great Leon!

I think I'll pick up Brawl Falco & Peach for fun and gayness.
Speaking of gay, Lady Gaga's new album/single is out soon. <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Apollolololol

I'm flying up to Townsville tomorrow to chase Cyclone Yasi.
I might DIE if it's as strong as I suspect so maybe I won't come back for PoO.

So hyyyyyped. <3
This one better not run away like stupid Hamish did when I went to Mackey. -_-

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I don't know, hopefully I get in the eye of a Category 3 (165 km/h), 4 (225km/h) or 5 (280km/h+).
I would die of excitement and produce white fluids from every hole in my body.
Every one....
Awwwwwwww yeeeaaaah. <<<<<<<<333333

Seriously, the current track slams it into Townsville (near enough) but I could see it heading a bit further north, like Cairns.
I'm holding off booking until after I've had my nap, I'll then decide which airport to fly to, which is 80% gonna be Townsville, 10% Cairns, 10% Mackey.

I will not be amused if it changes direction, but the computer models all agree that's highly unlikely.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Wow shaun, you sure have a hectic week up ahead.

Just don't die on us yep =D Take some photos if you do get close or into the eye.

SethT

Smash Ace
I was looking at them describe the cyclone/speeds and my first thought:

holy **** Shaun, you suicidal *******.
Good luck though :D Don't die!

(on notes to the PR)

I'd be higher except I play so ****ing inconsistent....
One game I go 2-0 against Apollo, (though one of the courses was on Norfair, only Apollo would know what that means..)

Then I lose to cheap Game and Watch gimmics....
.....................dammit Ghost <3

Grim I beat probs 70% of the time in friendlies at my place? That being said, we were both ****ing around and making mistakes.

Jamage, haven't played him in a long time.

W150 and I: Actually have the most fun playing against his Oli, so intense and close.

Top Bottom