• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Lespar

Smash Cadet
I main wario :p

I've got year 12 exams and schoolies and whatnot for the next few months so i probably won't be able to make it to any valhalla/SG events (plus they're ages away, i'm from the eastern suburbs :O)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
MY MARF IS NOT TERRIBLE!
FARK YOU, GRIM! </3

...meh.
Ok, yeah, he's terrible. Peach is fun, especially when you have my luck with tha turnipz.
Gonna pick up Falco also.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Nova you still use snake right? I might have a few tips to pass forward after watching/playing Hall.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I have no idea, lol.
I only just woke up like an hour ago.

I'll be awake from now until like 9pm tomorrow, then I'll die in Melbourne. <3

SethT

Smash Ace
@Grim: haha, for a moment i thought you might have been a 12 year old kid that i saw at avcon (came second in the doubles) because i remembered something about you being really young. (don't hate me >.<)
oh man, that kid was in the year eight class I watched over as my time as a peerleader. He gave me so much **** for that...

Good stuff Apollo on getting the stock off M2k :D better then most, and gratz on 7th!

I've actually been getting into melee pretty hardcore now. I've been playing peach (thanks Grim :D Named stands no chance against me with IC's now) and wow shes a fun character to play. I'm going to be at SGX, heading off to Valhalla right after I drop my PC off to go and hopefully win it. It'll fund my SC2 @_@

Lespar, how far east? Happy Valley or further?

Also guys! Heaps of luck at Robocup! GO PUT SA ON THE ****ING SMASH MAP >D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
<3 Jamie.

nfi what I'm doing today, waiting at the airport in Melb atm for people then I'll just follow them around.

Aces, yes Peach is fun. <3

SethT

Smash Ace
<3 Jamie.

nfi what I'm doing today, waiting at the airport in Melb atm for people then I'll just follow them around.

Aces, yes Peach is fun. <3
ahh yus, good thinking on your part. Hitch the free taxi ride!

I lurve my down smash and Iron hip :D

Lespar

Smash Cadet
@Aces:
Isn't happy valley is southern suburbs? By eastern suburbs i mean like Norwood/Burnside (rich kids area :p)
Who were you at avcon?

Also turns out i'll be watching the grand final with friends so i probably won't rock up to animania or valhalla. Might go to SG X on Sunday if I have time.... The smash event is on sunday isn't it?

zApollo

Smash Ace
I will not be able to run smash myself this weekend at Valhalla, so the competition may run depending on who turns up and if any smash set ups are brought.

Again, best of luck with this weekend Nova and Grim! Nova. Place higher than 7th imo.

SethT

Smash Ace
I will not be able to run smash myself this weekend at Valhalla, so the competition may run depending on who turns up and if any smash set ups are brought.

Again, best of luck with this weekend Nova and Grim! Nova. Place higher than 7th imo.
I can bring my wii/brawl game if needed. I've got two definitely (inc me), maybe one more showing up.

Top 5 should include Grim/Nova def's :D!

zApollo

Smash Ace
Congrats to Nova for making it out of pools this year!

Is anybody going to SG today? I'd like to go.

Lespar

Smash Cadet
eh, couldn't make it, looks like it's going to be a while till i get to play any of you guys :(

zApollo

Smash Ace
Thanks heaps to Jamage for the tourney today. Aces you have improved heaps! Awesome potential there.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Ill still host another smash meet this weekend if people are still keen. Or we could do it next weekend.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Nova placed 25th? **** it Nova, when you get back I'ma beat some sense into you!

Ahem. Anyways, I'm sure you and Grim did your best and I hope you had fun. :)

SethT

Smash Ace
Thanks heaps to Jamage for the tourney today. Aces you have improved heaps! Awesome potential there.
Thank you once again Jamage for hosting a very fun tourney!

Thanks Apollo :3 tis quite appreciated.

Holy jeez, gotta work on that MK ditto! Now I know what its like for you guys, how do you stand that overpowered ****??

This weekend will most probably be quite terrible for me, party Sat night. Bright lights, loud sounds, and concentration is never a good recipe for a hangover...

Next weekend is looking pretty good though.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Shadup eagle, ya beech.
I'll paunch you in nasty places. </3
I got bracket *****. :(

Erm, I dunno about any meet, I still feel really horrible, so I'll figure out what I'm doing later.
Next week seems more logical for me, though.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Next weekend seems better for everyone anyway. Whatever day suits you guys best Saturday or Sunday.

Top Bottom