• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

SethT

Smash Ace
I dunno if anyones into Parkway Drive (the band) but their concert is also on Oct 2nd...

Animania...
Parkway D....
Valhalla...
Streetgeek...

all on the same saturday....

Just throwing that out there if anyone had tickets...

Eagle

Smash Lord
Gah! Grim! You're what.. 14?! Give me your plane ticket I want to go to Robocop. D:

Haha, but seriously, I'm surprised you're actually going. I'm 18, and in year 12 so I'm not going to fly away from my studies. But... how old are you, again??

SethT

Smash Ace
Yup, me three....
Although I'd of gladly abandoned my studies to take a relaxing trip to robocup but alas no money.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Spoke to Grim about it. I was thinking about hosting a meet at my place, but I can't do next weekend, and during the week from then leading up to Robocop I'm only available in the afternoons. I can have one from 1pm-8ish if you guys are happy about it. Should be close to Robocop as well.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I was thinking about hosting another one the weekend after Robocop or the weekend after that.

Since Halo Reach has come out I havnt touched another game and it doesnt look like ill get much Smash practice in. Got my 1st Overkill extermination (wiping out the entire team within 4 seconds of the 1st kill) in Halo matchmaking last night :D. Its so good.

SethT

Smash Ace
well, that sounds good to me! I would very much like some more smash practice :D

Nice job on the overkill extermination! Just out of curiosity, are you in a halo team?

SethT

Smash Ace
o_o? Is that like... voldermort?

We should have a general place in the city we could rent out. Would make life much easier.

SethT

Smash Ace
No thanks, I'll stay the hell away from internet memes. They tend to scare me.

We'd have to find a place in the first place, preferably free as well (haha). Looking worse off the more I think about it.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Inactive gawd.
Wish Apollo luck in Sydney this sunday ppl.

Did well last time; we both came 5th, hopefully Apple can top it this time.
I ain't going, though.
GL fruit boi. <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
He came 7th (cursed number imo).
Remembeeeeer that tourney had Hall, Oats & M2K at it, though.

Now I dunno if any meets are happening this week, I could make one, since my shifts are nice despite me asking for more.

Chris, even if it's just me, you still up for Wednesday?

More the merrier, though.
I neeeeed a bit of Brawl/Melee practice before the big one this weekend.
I did ask DJB, but he's as antisocial as ever.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
He came 7th (cursed number imo).
Remembeeeeer that tourney had Hall, Oats & M2K at it, though.

Now I dunno if any meets are happening this week, I could make one, since my shifts are nice despite me asking for more.

Chris, even if it's just me, you still up for Wednesday?

More the merrier, though.
I neeeeed a bit of Brawl/Melee practice before the big one this weekend.
I did ask DJB, but he's as antisocial as ever.
I need the practice as well.
I'm so nervous :(

Lespar

Smash Cadet
oooo, 7th out of how many?

I won't be able to make any smash meets but i'll be rocking up to animania with some friends :)

Also, Grim, did you go to avcon?

zApollo

Smash Ace
Thanks for your support guys, I had heaps of fun on the trip and got a lot of experience out of it all. My achievement was getting a stock off m2k :p

Nova, wednesday afternoon seems fine at the moment. Let me confirm first though.

Lespar

Smash Cadet
7 out of 30 for a competition like that is pretty amazing isn't it? :p
(if not, getting a stock off m2k is).

@Grim: haha, for a moment i thought you might have been a 12 year old kid that i saw at avcon (came second in the doubles) because i remembered something about you being really young. (don't hate me >.<)

@Jamage: I'm sure animania will be fun :p. Too much effort getting to SG anyway.

Anyway, is anyone actually going to animania. I'd like to play you guys eventually :p

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
@Grim: haha, for a moment i thought you might have been a 12 year old kid that i saw at avcon (came second in the doubles) because i remembered something about you being really young. (don't hate me >.<)
Animania's ruleset is terrible.

I'm 14 :p

I haven't seen you at any tournaments I don't think... Were you are Reloaded 6?

Top Bottom