• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

OTRU...

Smash Champion
If most people can't make it until late maybe you should change the time until like 8 or something. Teams shouldn't take too long with only 8 or 10 teams
well if there arent enough people registered by the time 7pm comes around i guess we can just wait an extra hour if we know that there are other people that are coming for sure

my number is 321 2798582

and Rx or anyone that will be willing to play even earlier than this: i would be down to play after i wake up and have lunch so hit me up on friday like around 2 if u wanna come over earlier

vericz

Smash Champion
You UCF freshmen noobs can come smash at the apartment Thursday if you want. I'm moving in Thursday. Moving away from home for the 1st time is pritty weird for the 1st couple days so come smash and relax on thursday if you want.
I can't wait to have that feeling, and having a place away from parent would be soo fun!!
Hopefully I'll be doing that next year :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
if u guys r completely sure about being here by 8 then yeah i can def start it at 8, but u need to be here by 8 cuz i dont want this to end too late since i wanna get some rest for giga!!

Saab

Smash Cadet
i can come to the smashfest but not gigs because of work.
you guys should make a purchase again we'll definetly throw in lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The tension is building for me, especially since I'll be heading to UCF to move in this time tommorrow. I don't know if I'll have much time to play though, because I do have to head back to Melbourne around 5ish for a friend's concert. Friday is good though, we'll all be playing phat games then.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I don't think this fest is ready for me yet...

well, ready or not, i'll be there. oh yes...start shaking.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Fenrir will you have a team mate for giga??? Hiroshi still doesn't know if he is calling off and if he is there I'm teaming with him, if not want to team??
I'm teaming with exarch for it. Sorry, bro.

Renth

Smash Hero
Fenrir will you have a team mate for giga??? Hiroshi still doesn't know if he is calling off and if he is there I'm teaming with him, if not want to team??
i'll team with you vericz provided the other cake eaters don't want me

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yo renth team with me for the fest, but you must go Mario for one of the matches. Tru?

Dop

Smash Journeyman
im leaving tomorrow morning around 6-7 am hoping to start moving in/unpacking around 10-11 and once i get alot of **** in the apartment and organize it a bit ill go over.

its gonna be so intense, man!

im so god**** excited.

like old times and ****. beautiful.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
everyone can start coming over at six in the afternoon

this is gonna be pretty big so we need more tv's and cubes/smash!!! can anyone help out?

sheer and i are taking teams just to let you all know, the house is winning for this one ;) haha

if anyone needs to stay over lemme know

cant wait! see ya later

OTRU...

Smash Champion
CREW BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Noob Testament will all be here, we can finally do crew battles, so any challengers?? perhaps the ones that like to eat cake? or wato?? others??

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Me and Fabulous (that Mewtwo) will be there, with a cube and a mini screen or a tv. If we can get the rest of our crew to come we'd be down for a crew battle.

vericz

Smash Champion
vericz will be the only member of WATO there, how about we do Lone vericz 20 stock vs any other crew :) Who's down?????

Edit- otru, I don't think the house is winning this time ;)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
anyone wanna team with the best doc in FL......

Shut up smashmac!!!! :p

Top Bottom