• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
hey guys i've never attended a tourney or smashfest (not a real one anyway) so i would also like to know the rules =) i also still don't know where it's taking place so if I could get the location or a phone number e-mailed to me it would be great. my e-mail is on my profile so please let me know!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
From what I remember it was:

• Crews may consist of 4 to 6 players each.
  • You may sit out one of your players if you want each battle (i.e. if your crew has 6 members, you can use either 5 or 6 people, 4 or 5 with 5 members, and only 4 with 4 members).
  • You must specify your first player, line-up (doesn't have to be in order except for starter), and their designated characters on paper.
  • The losing team's next player (after a match) can choose to go random or counterpick. If it is random, the winning player may not choose a different character, but if the loser does counterpick, then the winner may change his character.
  • Matches must be count down from three once the correct amount of lives have been formed via suicides.

I might be wrong/missing things though :D

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
Hey it was good to go to the fest, it gave me a lot of perspective on tournament play and its difficulty. Otru thank you especially for sending me the message letting me know the location. I never realized that Peach was so weak against certain others, i'll put more time into a different character that is more versatile in singles matches.

But... while some of you were very nice, there were a few guys attending this smashfest who were really uncivil with me; I know none of these people knew me but that doesn't justify insulting and chastising me. Just something to remember when you let new people attend events like this: I wouldn't have come if I had known I would be treated like that =/

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
But... while some of you were very nice, there were a few guys attending this smashfest who were really uncivil with me; I know none of these people knew me but that doesn't justify insulting and chastising me. Just something to remember when you let new people attend events like this: I wouldn't have come if I had known I would be treated like that =/
nvm this either

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hey guys I took Friday off. What time is the earliest I could swing by? I'm just gonna be hangin out with my grandparents until then.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
WTF why haven't you hooked up to play with Rx and I ever???

Anyways tomorrow I should be smashing with Rohins at the very least (most likely more will come) starting around 2/3 ish, so gimmee a call tomorrow and we can meet up/you can stop by!!!

I live in Citrus Hall of Libra btw (neat the Marketplace/Apollo)!!!

BTW I have no class tomorrow, so if you want to meet up and smash before Rohins gets here I'm free just call me!!!

Oh yeah and I'll PM you my cell!!!

:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well everyone being me, Proteus, and Rohins...:)

Anywhoo I DO have some stuff to do tomorrow, though I need to go to the financial aid assistance place!!!

So yeah I'll probably do that once the smashing has started, so others can smash while I'm gone!!!

:colorful:

Renth

Smash Hero
Jon is forever a legend for being easily the best actor in Florida, seriously... make a career out of it you'll go far, made xYz call his GF at 5 a.m. , had all of us freaking out, talking about cameras, QDVS saying the government truely does watch us all through computers, Made me wanna start going to church, SCARED THE **** out of Dop, man i can just go on and on about this....

you got us good dude.

You deserve a thread...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128953

Top Bottom