• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
thank you, i love clean people. as for people passing out in my room. ull have to ask me when u get here. cuz my room is temporarily off limits. personal reasons thanx.
i'm using my pass... :laugh:
jammin on the 1

SheerMadness

Smash Master
New rule so pay attention. You must be atleast 16 to attend our smashfests. Nothing against the young smashers but were just not comfortable with 13-15 year olds we don't even know hanging around a college apartment complex.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
wow

>_>

16???

how is 16 any different from 15?

by one year,oh thats BIG difference

that really doesnt make sense to me,its like saying you cant come because your fat >_>

and as well as that,you have no idea who i am?

yes im completely random.you have no idea who i am

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
wow

>_>

16???

how is 16 any different from 15?

by one year,oh thats BIG difference

that really doesnt make sense to me,its like saying you cant come because your fat >_>

and as well as that,you have no idea who i am?

yes im completely random.you have no idea who i am
A year is a big difference. Trust us.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
15 drivers license? no
16 drivers license? yes

17 legal adult? no
18 legal adult? yes

20 drink? no
21 drink? yes

Florida law seems to think one year makes quite a big difference. And were not stopping you from going to gigs, just the smashfest, along with other smashers under 16.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol is this the same cash mooney that was talking crap to socal on myspace saying he was a crazy marth player and a mod on smashboards?

(sorry rest of florida, don't mind me)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol is this the same cash mooney that was talking crap to socal on myspace saying he was a crazy marth player and a mod on smashboards?

(sorry rest of florida, don't mind me)
lolololol

i remember someone telling me about that,but its myspace,anything can happen

but yeah,i don't **** with california =/

lol

edit:do you know if burbank is close to glendale CA by chance?

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
ok since i dont have a crew is it ok if i just show up by my self?? lol i've never been to one of these so pardon my ignorance =P

-Chad-

Slackerator
because i didnt find going to smash tourneys interesting anymore

i wanted to come to the giga and the smashfest b4 i do quit for good

and i really am quiting,for the benifit of myself and for other people that dislike me(points at renth,IHSB,-Chad-,etc)
Yeah well maybe thing would've been different if you hadn't lied straight to my face and tried to BS me... :ohwell:

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
lol yea that's cool, you'll know me after this! is everyone that's coming to this smash fest going to the gigabits tourney?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
vericz: yeah we be cool guy! lol u and wato are str8 to stay over, with exception of nick (cuz of what he said) and hungry (sry ur cool but were not comfortable with really young kids stayin over our place, since we would be responsible if anything happens to u, so yeah were just trying to be cautious, colbol is an exception cuz we know him and we wouldnt allow any harm to him).

peachbomber: yeah pretty much.

-Chad-

Slackerator
true

but you didnt have to get IHSB to screw with my wki and basicly say...

or was that not you?

ill take a nice guess it wasnt and that it was renth,since you only hate me for the money thin etc..but w/e

anyway,i paid you back.i lied because i didnt think at 1st(im impulsive thats a problem i got)

so yeah,sorry about that.

but you still got your money,so are we cool yet?

id like to go away with nobody hating me but 1 person works fine
I didn't get anyone to mess with your wiki, I made no personal attacks on you, only thing I ever talked about was the lying thing. They did that on their own

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
hum... if somebody needs a ride to smashfest or the tourney i guess i could help out. i'm not spending the night there, however =P

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hey what's the deal with the rules for crew battles? I think it would be cool if we get the guidelines down ahead of time to avoid confusion when we're doin them. Some stuff I'd like to know:

Counterpick rules
Order of players

actually that's about it haha.

Top Bottom