• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Important Notice!!!

since xYz holds it down pretty hard, im going to try to save this smashfest/mini tourney.
so stay tuned, i'm going to try to find a place where we can smash.
If not then it would have to be another time.
LATE!!

aim - c0Ltn X

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tru

:(
sorry, but unless those ****** can hold it down and do it, then cool
unfortunately, I got called in to work.

work>smash.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm from Ohio, I was directed to this thread. My brother and I are going to be in Orlando from August 5th-12th. So I was wondering if I could get directions and such, to this gathering. And you guys are having it on the 10th? at 7pm? Anyway any info and directions would be awesome. And how far is this from Orlando? And I noticed you said you play same rules as some other dude, I can't quite recall his name right now, I know the post was on page 1 of this thread nevertheless if you could give a rundown of that, it'd be cool. Thanks guys.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey Diego, I'm going to **** your noob *** **** you ****ing ***** god **** it.

And to recap the recent events, this isnt happening today so it would probably be wise not to show up (Cash Mooney and everyone else that thinks its still happening).

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I feel bad for anyone who made any kind of lengthy drive to be there today. I'm glad I check tournament threads the night before/morning of the day I go. Saves trouble.

Saab

Smash Cadet
um i can throw the smash fest if you guys want. i have an open house, so yea anyone still willing to do it and drive to windermere instead?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tru i tried, but that young cat OTRU... had to study for a huge final on monday.

Zoro

Smash Champion
skrach wants to smash?!?!?!

Im moving to a new house soon like we can officially move in on like wednesday.
Its near narcoosee like right off 417 exit, Its a bit closer to gigs. I need to smash with you NT mofos more often OK!?

Doc13

Smash Cadet
I thought the smashfest was being moved to August 10. How come the first page says the next fest will be on August 17?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
HUNGRYBOX IS ABLE TO THROW A SMASHFEST BEFORE THE TOURNEY!

Triple Gasp!

But yeah, most likely i can do a little something something.

How about....

A tournament? Singles? Doubles? Both?! i'm up for it......
MLG Rules, too.

It'll start earlier so there can be an all=day smash affair. Somebody, please reply and suggest when I can do this tourney!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i dunno about saab's fest but what i do know is that i need to practice that friday to make some money at extremepay ;) so even if i dont happen to smash at saab's ill smash at my place along with skrach, colbol, xyz, d21 and sheer, no minitourney though...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well I'm definately just going to be smashing at the apartment the night before. I'm gonna try to start moving in this week if the complex lets me. Yah, I'm moving in with these bums for the upcomming school year.

Top Bottom