• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's All PR Upick in honor of Utricked Mafia - Day 4 Begins! Deadline Janurary 9th!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So we voting Orbo, I'm honestly not the most certain on voting him. But since you guys think we need another lynch

Vote: Orbo

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If there's only one mafiosi left, I'm really ****ing confused by the roles in this game. Between Glyph's items being stolen and Bardull's flip still hidden something real strange is going on. I honestly wouldn't mind losing right here just so this whole farce could come to an end.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
2. Orboknown - Gheb, FireEmblemnier, #HBC | Kary, (4)
3. DtJ Glyphmoney -
5. FireEmblemnier - Orboknown, (1)
7. #HBC | Kary -
10. Gheb - DtJ Glyphmoney (1)
11. Kantrip -

Not voting: Kantrip,

Deadline January 2nd, 11:59 PM CST

Orbo, Death from darksiders 2, town neighbor death fan club has been lynched, it is night 3 send me all night actions by, 11:59 PM CST, adding two days for new years.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Kantrip, A vending machine with an angry lemur trapped inside, town escaping shouting lemur, has been might killed.

It is day 4.

3. DtJ Glyphmoney -
5. FireEmblemnier -
7. #HBC | Kary -
10. Gheb -

Not voting: everyone

Deadline January 9th, 11:59 PM CST

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I received a mod PM telling me of a message somebody left for me. It said that FiE protected me. Going to assume that it's one of Kantrip's messages. Going to assume that it's accurate too.

So either Glyph lied about having his items stolen or Kary is a mafia thief.

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I received a mod PM telling me of a message somebody left for me. It said that FiE protected me. Going to assume that it's one of Kantrip's messages. Going to assume that it's accurate too.

So either Glyph lied about having his items stolen or Kary is a mafia thief.
You received a message from Kantrip before, right? I take it the wording is the same?

Do you think the message is reliable (i.e. Kantrip's role wasn't insane/naive), and do you think that clears Fie?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You received a message from Kantrip before, right? I take it the wording is the same?

Do you think the message is reliable (i.e. Kantrip's role wasn't insane/naive), and do you think that clears Fie?
1.) Yes I have received a message from Kantrip yesterDay
2.) The wording is the same.
3.) I think the message is reliable.
4.) It doesn't clear FiE.

Glyph is confirmed as an inventor, too. Do you think he's also hiding Bardull's flip?
I don't think so. An inventor only hands abilities to other people. It's possible but no more likely than FiE being a scum JoaT with that ability ... or you simply lying about your role.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I can confirm protecting Gheb, I did so as I felt he was the likeliest town alive with the important double voting making him a likely target for scum other then myself. As we know right now Glyph and Kary behave as VTs.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
With the rb I have wouldn't it be possible for us to lynch either Kary or Glyph and if the one we lynch is Town, I could rb the other winning the game as long as Gheb isn't scum, who is already likely Town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
With Fie confirmed to have a protect, I feel a lot better about his claim.

I feel that Glyph is the most suspicious at the moment, but I don't really want to rush the Day.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wanna hear what Glyph has to contribute before I make up my mind. Right now I can see all three of you as scum.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think Kary is our guy. FiE is looking good with Kantrip's flip and Gheb would have no reason to remove a potential mislynch target as scum at this point in the game. PoE up in this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
jesus wept. glyph is that really the line you're going to go with? All the things you posted about Gheb yesterDay and the Day before, and you want to drop it now because Kantrip died in the night?

I was going to come in here with a big post about how, having thought about it a bunch, I think Gheb is most likely to be our scummer. It is completely bizarre that a town doublevoter would live this long, and Gheb has blatantly just pushed any lynch that will go anywhere.

Think of it this way; if I am scum, I have to lynch Fie today, otherwise he's going to roleblock me tonight and I'm going to get lynched tomorrow. That's if I even live through toDay. Does that really sound like the endgame I would work towards as scum?

Whereas, if Gheb is scum, he can lynch literally anyone toDay and win. Heck, he can no lynch. All he needs is one person to lay down a vote, and the game is his.

Now, that being said, part of the reason I dislike Gheb is because I felt Glyph was town. Him switching on to me now is just blegh- its awful. But I still think Gheb is more likely.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If he comes up town, I have a 50/50 chance with my rb, I would like to hear from everyone who would be the optimal choice overall.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
actually i suppose I should rephrase that. If we lynch Glyph and he comes up town, you should roleblock me, because roleblocking Gheb won't stop him from winning. But i'm town and we would have already lost at that point.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Good point, if he's a scumdoublevoter he would win just by anything except him being lynched.
Even if he doesn't get a nk he can win.

So is Gheb the play or no? Cause he seems open to being lynched, so there's town intent.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok I'm really feeling Kary today. I gave him the crystal D2 so he can completely verify my claim, and trying to paint someone who can give another player an item that effectively gives them an investigation as scum is pretty goofy. I'm also really unsure why not adamantly pushing my gheb complaints from yesterday is problematic when he didn't agree with any of the logic behind it. Strikes me as less concerned with the why and more worried about the who.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
uhh

what.

first, I just said that I think Gheb is more likely scum than you Glyph

second, Gheb's role is confirmed, as is Fie's. I wouldn't say any of them were likely to be scum.

third, I'm not trying to 'paint you as scum'. I haven't said anything substantial against your slot, and I said I'd rather kill Gheb

fourth, you cannot excuse your lack of push on Gheb based on what I thought of the push. Why did you change direction?

fifth, do you really think I'm scum because Kantrip died in the night?

and finally, I didn't think your Gheb push was good at the time (and it wasn't a good argument), but I think now that you might be right- how does that wind up with you scumreading me?

Top Bottom